Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/08/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/08/18 (300 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/08/2021 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/08/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/08/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/08/18 by dallyemmy: 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/08/18 by dallyemmy: 6:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
Prayer Points

1.Thank you, Jesus, the author and finisher of my faith.

2.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Unto you, my Father, who is able to keep me from falling and present me faultless, before the throne of glory, I commit my soul, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, sanctify and keep me holy and undefiled, till the end, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let every legal ground and points of accusations of Satan, against me, be destroyed by your mercy and by the blood of Jesus.

6.Father, increase me in the knowledge of you, and help me to pray according to revelations and knowledge, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, quicken my spirit, soul and body, to watch and to pray, without ceasing, that I may escape the tragedies of the end time, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, keep me spiritually awake and alert, 24/7; please, don't allow me to sleep the sleep of death, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, when the trumpet shall sound, please, let me still be found in you, clothed in Your righteousness, faultless to stand before Your throne, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, please, do all You need to do in me, to present me faultless before Your throne, on the last day, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, when the roll shall be called in heaven, let me and Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the author of the open heavens daily devotional/ general overseer of RCCG, be counted, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/08/18 by dallyemmy: 8:20am On Aug 08, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Wednesday, August 8, 2018) - The Government of Self

1.Thank you, Father, for creating me in your image, for your pleasure and purpose.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, forgive me in anyway, I have sought self-rule; please, take control of my life, from now onward, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, let every spirit of rebellion and opposition against your authority in my life, be consumed by your fire, in Jesus' name.

5.Holy Spirit divine, please, come and take your proper place in my life and in your church, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, you are the vine, and I am the branch, please, let me never be detached from you; for I cannot survive without you.

7.Father, let every plan of Satan to lure or entice me away from you be frustrated, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please, give me a humble and submissive spirit, that is ever willing to support and stay under the authority, that you have placed me, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, in anyway I have drifted away from you or backslidden, please, seek and restore me, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, please, admit me into your secret place, and let me abide under your shadow, forever, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, subdue and silence every opposition, from the pit of hell, against Pastor E.A. Adeboye's ministry, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

The Master Key To All Breakthrough (5) / Faith Like A Little Child With Good Work Is Heavenly Currency / Tell That Prophet That Jesus Christ Is Not For Sale_This Is A Must Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.