Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR (64322 Views)

Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) / How Amaechi Got Buhari To Suspend Hadiza Bala Usman Amid ‘Cold War’ - The Cable / AUDIO: Offa Bank Robbery Suspect Confesses To Be Working For Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by mekoyo2018: 5:26pm On Aug 07, 2018
hmmm, Nigeria and politics, just want to make the office of vice president active. was it not Buhari that appoint this same DSS man

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by potterlite: 5:26pm On Aug 07, 2018
I don't know why i don't believe this one coming from SR.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by blackmantis: 5:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
Djinja:
APC spin doctors working over time

I am dizzy now...If you watch TVC this morning show today and Journalist hangout showing right now... you will see there is a clear departure from their usual narrative.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by Tobyarab(m): 5:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
How gullible people are. Was Osinbajo sleeping since morning till afternoon before sacking Daura. Before Buhari travelled, PDP cried out that Buhari intends to use force and remove Saraki as President but Presidency denied it. This is happening on a day that APC senators were trying to impeach Saraki somewhere else. If Daura solely authorised the invasion of NASS without Buhari approval, why didn't Oshiomole call Buhari earlier in the day to inform him of the situation .They had to wait till afternoon to remove Saraki man. use your head

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by PVision2020(m): 5:28pm On Aug 07, 2018
Everyone knows this is staged.
Why is it that as early as 6am pdp members were already at the NASS, when there were no APC members there?
The pseudo meeting saraki called was only for the NASS leadership, how come almost all the pdp senators were in attendance?
PDP=APC.you guys can't keep making a fool out of us.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by sabrohmp: 5:28pm On Aug 07, 2018
I beg all na lie lie , they have started another plot again, how will saraki will be commanding daura that was appointed by buhari him self.

some zombie in nairaland are saying trash .

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by Mrexcell(m): 5:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
Kyase:

http://saharareporters.com/2018/08/07/exclusive-osinbajo-got-buhari%E2%80%99s-approval-sack-daura-%E2%80%98working-saraki%E2%80%99

We know that osinbajo can't take such a decision without the consent of buhari.

Earn over #50k monthly with ur fb account join hundreds of nigerians that are getting paid every month from this platform. Contact me on this whatsapp number for details =09025475205
Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by figment232(m): 5:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
FarahAideed:
Hahahahahah zombies are such a shameless bunch..Just imagine the ridiculous narrative ..This confirms what I have always said that to be a zombie you need an IQ of below 30 and a satanic heart for spewing lies .....

So Saraki from Illorin was using the DSS boss a special loyalist from Daura hand picked by the President grin grin

At same time Adams Oshiomole was handing out impeachment instruction to loyalists grin grin

So was it Saraki that also instructed the DSS to lock his own loyalists outside ?

Was it Saraki that was collecting impeachment signatures earlier today ?

Was it Saraki that also brought the two detachments of policemen that supported the DSS today ?

grin grin zombies and ridiculous lies sef hahahahahah
Don't mind Zombies they don't want to accept the fact that they have failed woefully.They are desperately looking for narratives to cover their shame.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by gaby(m): 5:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
Kyase:
I'm telling you bro.

I can't wait for the thrilling exposes...lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by truthstands01: 5:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
What a deceit from APC! Who appointed Daura and for how many years has he been on that position causing mayhem in the country with no single retraction or caution from the president. Let's not deceive ourselves. He was sacked because he couldn't deliver a simple task of proving security cover for the minority APC senators to impeach Saraki. This government is hell bent to destroy Nigeria and our democracy but they have lost totally.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by ganie(m): 5:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
sholatech:
Only kids will believe all these were planned by Daura & Pdp. Imagine that. Nigerians are not fools!! How come Apc senators were not at the NASS today when the news carried it yesterday that NASS will have special meeting todsy?
All NASS members or the principal officers...izit your ear that is paining you or yours eyes that are itchy when you were reading/hearing the news? MTCHHEWW
Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by sisimmi: 5:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
True. I was wondering why DSS blocked the NA when Akpabio who was to take over the SP seat was already on his way to Uyo, and his defection scheduled for tomorrow. That Saraki guy has moles everywhere. But he won't outplay God in the end.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by udemzyudex(m): 5:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
sarrki:
I agreed the National Assembly invasions was staged

Hahaha funny, working for Saraki, how?
Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by paymoon: 5:31pm On Aug 07, 2018
FarahAideed:
Hahahahahah zombies are such a shameless bunch..Just imagine the ridiculous narrative ..This confirms what I have always said that to be a zombie you need an IQ of below 30 and a satanic heart for spewing lies .....

So Saraki from Illorin was using the DSS boss a special loyalist from Daura hand picked by the President grin grin

At same time Adams Oshiomole was handing out impeachment instruction to loyalists grin grin

So was it Saraki that also instructed the DSS to lock his own loyalists outside ?

Was it Saraki that was collecting impeachment signatures earlier today ?

Was it Saraki that also brought the two detachments of policemen that supported the DSS today ?

grin grin zombies and ridiculous lies sef hahahahahah

i concur with you...

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by egoldman(m): 5:31pm On Aug 07, 2018
sarrki:
I agreed the National Assembly invasions was staged

By who and for who ?
Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by Bizibi(m): 5:31pm On Aug 07, 2018
PVision2020:
Everyone knows this is staged.
Why is it that as early as 6am pdp members were already at the NASS, when there were no APC members there?
The pseudo meeting saraki called was only for the NASS leadership, how come almost all the pdp senators were in attendance?
PDP=APC.you guys can't keep making a fool out of us.
then what were the APC senators doing at the Sheraton hotel.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by Kyase(m): 5:31pm On Aug 07, 2018
gaby:

I can't wait for the thrilling exposes...lol
Yes oooo.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by deomelo: 5:33pm On Aug 07, 2018
donphilopus:

You mean your newly found love, Sahara reporters are now zombies? Please remind us who stalled Senate's confirmation of Magu as EFCC boss.!

SaharaReporters understands that the decision to sack Daura was taken at about 4am on Tuesday.

I guess you can see the part where they said the decision was taken. He only waited so as to get Buhari's approval before announcing it.

The said meeting wasn't a plenary session so I don't see any reason APC Senators should be in the National Assembly complex as early as 7am when they are on recess. Besides, the said meeting was supposed to be attended by the National Assembly leaders only not all members of the National Assembly.

Whether you guys like it or not, that siege was planned. Saraki wanted to whip up public sentiments for himself but the Presidency was smarter.

And the clueless saraki lost his DSS errand boy boy in the process..

Not a good way for saraki to show his hand

Not a good way for the DSS Boss to overplay his card because the VP don prepare his sack papers a long long time ago...

The clown fall VP hand no be small.

God Bless PMB..

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by PVision2020(m): 5:34pm On Aug 07, 2018
Bizibi:
then what were the APC senators doing at the Sheraton hotel.
what stops the Apc senators from meeting anywhere?
Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by Cloud007: 5:34pm On Aug 07, 2018
This is not true....I don't believe story
Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by Jaabioro(m): 5:34pm On Aug 07, 2018
We have a character at hand,we have a name,and a body to protect.. we can continue this way,a singular man can't turn an institution to his personal property..
Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by gcof(m): 5:35pm On Aug 07, 2018
Tobyarab:
How gullible people are. Was Osinbajo sleeping since morning till afternoon before sacking Daura. Before Buhari travelled, PDP cried out that Buhari intends to use force and remove Saraki as President but Presidency denied it. This is happening on a day that APC senators were trying to impeach Saraki somewhere else. If Daura solely authorised the invasion of NASS without Buhari approval, why didn't Oshiomole call Buhari earlier in the day to inform him of the situation .They had to wait till afternoon to remove Saraki man. use your head
i am just watching as Nigerians are fooling themselves. An Insane person would actually believe the Dss Head, handpicked solely by the the president will take action of such magnitude without the consent of the president. APC has really succeeded is turning a lot of people to Zombies who would cut their own throats as long as it coming from their master. It is just a pity that Daura had to be the scape goat for APC failed attempt

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by cmikel: 5:35pm On Aug 07, 2018
THE GOVERMENT HAS FOUND OUT ITS NOT WORKING THEY HAD TO LOOK FOR SOMEONE TO MAKE A SCAPE GOAT JUST TO COVER UP THE PLOT

EVEN THE POLICE WHICH THEY SAID REJECTED THE OFFER WAS SEEN IN THEIR NUMBERS IN THE PREMISIS

Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by rottennaija(m): 5:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
ocelot2006:

And so are DSS agents. So why weren't the Police also mentioned?

If DSS agent are stationed in those buildings, there are different from the special squad that came with face mask
Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by Bizibi(m): 5:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
PVision2020:

what stops the Apc senators from meeting anywhere?
why didn't they go to the national house of assembly, why the Sheraton hotel..... The whole thing dosent make sense to me.they should have gone there to confront the PDP senators ,why gathering in a hotel.
Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by egoldman(m): 5:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
sarrki:

Akpabio stuff make all to be in a state of comatose

My people say that you can only go round a pepper tree, but can never climb it, same applies to truth.

You guys can go from Sokoto to shokoto and wherever you wish, the truth is always this; Saraki has always been one step ahead of Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by deadkamalu: 5:39pm On Aug 07, 2018
ocelot2006:

Yeah, "shenanigans", cos the PDP controls the intelligence services, abi? That says a lot about the competence (or gross incompetence rather) of this APC led administration. Too bad this horse crap of a lie from your party won't fly at all cos Nigerians are getting smarter.
funny you called apc my party.
Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by Fishout(m): 5:39pm On Aug 07, 2018
sarrki:

Lol

Akpabio defection pain them
.pls,something is not cleared to me ,where are APC senators at national assembly and where are the signatures of APC senators
Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by adecz: 5:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
All the signs were there,
but buhari was too dumb to take action.
Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by gaby(m): 5:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
gcof:
i am just watching as Nigerians are fooling themselves. An Insane person would actually believe the Dss Head, handpicked solely by the the president will take action of such magnitude without the consent of the president. APC has really succeeded is turning a lot of people to Zombies who would cut their own throats as long as it coming from their master. It is just a pity that Daura had to be the scape goat for APC failed attempt

How about when the DSS head hand picked by the president was working tooth and nail to ensure Magu another appointee by the same Presidency wasn't confirmed by the senate?

There are a whole lot that happens underground. Personal interests and highest bidders at play bro...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is This Picture An Accurate Representation Of The 2023 Presidential Election? / Pictures Of Obiano After His Tenure As Anambra Governor / I Finally Carried Out My Social Experiment - Lagos PPRO, Ben Hundeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.