Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,026 members, 7,825,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR (64340 Views)

Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) / How Amaechi Got Buhari To Suspend Hadiza Bala Usman Amid ‘Cold War’ - The Cable / AUDIO: Offa Bank Robbery Suspect Confesses To Be Working For Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by Dreadful: 6:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
And the gullible Nigerians believed! Hahahahahaha
Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by SirBunky85(m): 6:15pm On Aug 07, 2018
pssnlimited4all:
APC and lies are 5 and 6. I pity those that will believe this.
U shud pity urself for being hypocritical
Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by ofwest47(m): 6:15pm On Aug 07, 2018
Everybody knows that the whole drama was stage managed by Saraki Omo MESU JAMBA and his co leaders in N L P New Leaders Party; so the sacked D S S man must be seriously grid to confess his action and must be made to confess how much it was involved.
Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by allexpensive: 6:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
FarahAideed:
Hahahahahah zombies are such a shameless bunch..Just imagine the ridiculous narrative ..This confirms what I have always said that to be a zombie you need an IQ of below 30 and a satanic heart for spewing lies .....

So Saraki from Illorin was using the DSS boss a special loyalist from Daura hand picked by the President grin grin

At same time Adams Oshiomole was handing out impeachment instruction to loyalists grin grin

So was it Saraki that also instructed the DSS to lock his own loyalists outside ?

Was it Saraki that was collecting impeachment signatures earlier today ?

Was it Saraki that also brought the two detachments of policemen that supported the DSS today ?

grin grin zombies and ridiculous lies sef hahahahahah

Are you not smart enough to know that he can request for back up from the Nigerian police without approval from the top on the grounds of national security?
Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by SirBunky85(m): 6:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
Greenbirth:
the foolishness in you is beyond the cow own
I think ur stupidity is hereditary
Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
How will Saraki arrange with DSS to block his own party members from entering the house. I dont believe this story. What i believe is that this DSS drama that happened this morning was staged by the federal govt.
Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by RealityShot: 6:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
Daguccizgreat:
Words of a zombie
have you ever seen a zombie writing in movies?
Talk more of using a smart phone?

#iStandWithBuhari #BuhariTill2023

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by positivethought: 6:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
Kyase:

http://saharareporters.com/2018/08/07/exclusive-osinbajo-got-buhari%E2%80%99s-approval-sack-daura-%E2%80%98working-saraki%E2%80%99
Let us wait n hear from lawan Daura,it might just be that he was set up to take the fall n make way for a more sinister plot,buhari/Apc are too full of deciet n deception to be trusted n believed easily.
Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by Moukandjo: 6:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
OBJANDIBB:

Mind you Daura is PMB's uncle. So I don't understand your narratives.
Mamman Daura & Lawal Daura are actually different!
But Buhari has actually been really slow in removing this these moles in his government! He's trying too hard to be loyal to his people, some of who are sabotaging his government!
Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by opribo(m): 6:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
The idea was to hijack the meeting since it was officially called by Saraki himself.

Allow APC senators in through the back door and bar PDP senators. Once the senate president is inside force him to resign at near gun point and elect Akpabio.
The plan leaked. Saraki is a very clever and informed politician. Oshiomole is a disaster, this is all he can come up with.
Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by teepain: 6:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
Kyase:

Akpabio leaked the link between saraki and Daura

I believe this theory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by Gaman(m): 6:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
And here I was thinking Osinbajo had balls...

sarrki:
I agreed the National Assembly invasions was staged
Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by SirBunky85(m): 6:21pm On Aug 07, 2018
justlikedat:

Am sorry for you.
u shud be sorry for ur bitter self.u hypocrites always get bitter once dis administration gets it right.
Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by osazsky(m): 6:21pm On Aug 07, 2018
Dreadful:
And the gullible Nigerians believed! Hahahahahaha
they can believe anything that was how I told one buhari supporter that the
. Cable-stayed bridge. The Russky Bridge in Vladivostok which has a central span of 1104 metres. has been bought by dangotee if u see how e come dey shout DAT Hausa and afonja are making us proud ,he said so after he bought assenal he still had cash to buy d govt bridge, just say anything to them they will believe ,their brain na one yellow substance dey inside definitely not white am certain it's poo
Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by Simon21(m): 6:21pm On Aug 07, 2018
But what's with Sahara reporters and Saraki though? Why are they always after Saraki?
Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by rafson37(m): 6:23pm On Aug 07, 2018
papiforreal:
Every sane person knows Daura was working with Saraki from the moment he connived with Saraki to torpedo Magus confirmation.
Lawal Daura has overplayed his hands. He was so comfortable in his intrigues that he never saw a day like this coming. As with everything, his hour had finally arrived. No appointee has openly undermined and sabotaged this administration than the sacked DSS DG.

Lawal Daura it was who physically blocked the EFCC from arresting the ex DSS and NIA chiefs. Lawal Daura it was who converted the DSS into a personal force for his own personal biddings. All through this, the president has never deemed it fit to even query the sacked DSS DG.

The president no doubt deserves credit for allowing Osinbajo to do his job and act in full capacity in his absence, he has raised the bar of vice-presidential freedom and independence to a level not seeing before. Nothing will take away this credit and history will look at this favourably.

But his failure to get rid of incompetent and bad aides has done so much damage to his image, to his presidency and to the legacy that he's trying to build. If Mr. President had been proactive in dismissing bad and incompetent aides, the story would have been completely different from where we are today.
I like pple like u who thinks with there brain, who gives credit where it is due and whose cricitism is fair, free of religious and ethinics sentiments.
Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by PVision2020(m): 6:26pm On Aug 07, 2018
hapiaka:
Nigerian... What is our problem, how could you believe this was stage managed when kola ologbondiyan PDP spokesperson talked about this yesterday evening before it happened, and was on Chanel's today during the incident to claim they were aware you still come here and talk what you like.
What were pdp senators doing at the national assembly @5am for a meeting slated for 12noon.
The meeting was even suppose to be for the leaders of NASS (including APC) , but every Tom, dick and Harry of pdp were in attendance while saraki, Dogara and other notable house learders were absent.
Pdp tactics if wiping up sympathy is stale, they should look for something else.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by blackpanda: 6:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
[s]
xcuggsm:
When you hear that vultures are gathering under an Iroko tree and mobilising to invade your local church and remove your General Overseer; WHAT DO YOU DO?
Surely, the right thing to do will be to gather the congregation and barricade the church premises so as to block the vultures from carrying out their evil intentions.
You have to exhibit your ability and preparedness to defend the church and your General Overseer!!
[/s]

Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by win2kwire: 6:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
When the news first broke I thought our yoruba boy boy VP took a solo decision for once in his life without approval, as the president of the day!

I have just won a significant bet, No Yorubaman can exercise any balls. when mallams are around - bet won, Joe pay up fast!
I was sure this danfo conductor VP made sure Buhari woke from coma to approve anything he will do even if the constitution recognizes him as president!
Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by Dpharisee: 6:28pm On Aug 07, 2018
papiforreal:
Every sane person knows Daura was working with Saraki from the moment he connived with Saraki to torpedo Magus confirmation.
Lawal Daura has overplayed his hands. He was so comfortable in his intrigues that he never saw a day like this coming. As with everything, his hour had finally arrived. No appointee has openly undermined and sabotaged this administration than the sacked DSS DG.

Lawal Daura it was who physically blocked the EFCC from arresting the ex DSS and NIA chiefs. Lawal Daura it was who converted the DSS into a personal force for his own personal biddings. All through this, the president has never deemed it fit to even query the sacked DSS DG.

The president no doubt deserves credit for allowing Osinbajo to do his job and act in full capacity in his absence, he has raised the bar of vice-presidential freedom and independence to a level not seeing before. Nothing will take away this credit and history will look at this favourably.

But his failure to get rid of incompetent and bad aides has done so much damage to his image, to his presidency and to the legacy that he's trying to build. If Mr. President had been proactive in dismissing bad and incompetent aides, the story would have been completely different from where we are today.

Spinning the story to suit your agenda, you deserve to work for CNN fake news
Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by SirBunky85(m): 6:28pm On Aug 07, 2018
davibid:
Osinbajo is a disgrace to Christianity, West, legal profession and Nigeria at large

So sad that every body is giving in to this tyrant rule of APC even the men I thought of scrupulous characters like Akpabio has taught me that no politician is worth the blood of any Nigerian.

Our democracy before our very eyes is be dragged into the mud and not one person is ready challenge the slayer of opposition. For crying out loud, what's the reason for democracy if opposition is considered a crime and those who are on the same ship with the dictator has no sin seen in them.

Nigeria needs liberation
senseless&incoherent
Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by AreaFada2: 6:28pm On Aug 07, 2018
Anwons:
Unedited lies from the pit of hell. APC is a joke

APC has only one policy: Blame PDP & GEJ and everything will be added unto you.

They botched NASS invasion & failed to nail or barricade Saraki. That is the only reason.
How can Daura work against his kinsman who appointed him & has the power to sack him? Do zombies have brain to think at all? shocked shocked

Daura has offended several APC power brokers who feel neglected by Buhari. They have finally caught with him to use him as their fall guy.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by osazsky(m): 6:31pm On Aug 07, 2018
lefulefu:
How will Saraki arrange with DSS to block his own party members from entering the house. I dont believe this story. What i believe is that this DSS drama that happened this morning was staged by the federal govt.
buhari promised to make akpabio senate president in their last meeting in London DAT d senate president seat was supposed to b zoned to d south south,they pressured saraki to reopen plenary on d pretence of issues concerning d budget but an insider leaked d information ,PDP senators heard of d plot and went there early in d morning to fight for saraki,I have an insider ,Dis is d whole truth, but their plans and plot failed,I was expecting them to say it was staged after they have failed ,oshiomolo is behind this and after it failed lie Mohammed told fg wat to say and do,I know oshiomole he is a deciever and cunny man ,he does something bad and after plays d pitty game or denies it,I remembered how he arrested d vice chancellor of Uniben and destroyed his property in Benin,d next day he was d first to play d pitty game,if APC knows wat is good for them they shld remove this pest that doesn't codoles what bubu condoles,election never reach see waiten dey happen within one month of him in power, this is not buharis handwork at all,I can give u more details if u so doubt this
Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by Dpharisee: 6:31pm On Aug 07, 2018
RealityShot:
just Jega...

#iStandWithBuhari #BuhariTill2023

Keep standing for Buhari, the man that trekked for him from Yola to Abuja is about losing one leg for that trek, perhaps na your waist go break from too much standing for Buhari
Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by Ibranur55: 6:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
Guess who is the next to get terminate?[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]
Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by acdear123: 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2018
Honestly I don't understand our president any longer.it took him almost 2yrs to understand that NIA exist if not the Ikoyi saga. Though an innocent man, he is our only option cos, these guys in the PDP thinks we're fools. Imagine Nigeria in PDP hands for another 8years! Do you really think they will make that mistake that is bringing out their wrong doings?
Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by SirBunky85(m): 6:35pm On Aug 07, 2018
Tobyarab:
How gullible people are. Was Osinbajo sleeping since morning till afternoon before sacking Daura. Before Buhari travelled, PDP cried out that Buhari intends to use force and remove Saraki as President but Presidency denied it. This is happening on a day that APC senators were trying to impeach Saraki somewhere else. If Daura solely authorised the invasion of NASS without Buhari approval, why didn't Oshiomole call Buhari earlier in the day to inform him of the situation .They had to wait till afternoon to remove Saraki man. use your head
u are d gullible one here.u gullibly believe dat apc senators are meeting to remove saraki without any pictorial evidence yet,u dont believe dis news frm SR.ur gullibility is really genetic
Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by AkupeMBANO(m): 6:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
Corrinthians:
The truth is finally coming out! Flush out all the worms in our midst. APC must prevail! Nigeria must prosper! smiley
which Mumu APC?
Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by SirBunky85(m): 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
sabrohmp:
I beg all na lie lie , they have started another plot again, how will saraki will be commanding daura that was appointed by buhari him self.

some zombie in nairaland are saying trash .
is the minister of women affairs not loyal to atiku and evn made it public?pmb is too lenient for my liking and dat has bn his worst undoing
Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by FrenchPeter(m): 6:44pm On Aug 07, 2018
I am so disappointed of this weakness you are displaying. Can you prove further.!!! Go borrow some br...
FarahAideed:
Hahahahahah zombies are such a shameless bunch..Just imagine the ridiculous narrative ..This confirms what I have always said that to be a zombie you need an IQ of below 30 and a satanic heart for spewing lies .....

So Saraki from Illorin was using the DSS boss a special loyalist from Daura hand picked by the President grin grin

At same time Adams Oshiomole was handing out impeachment instruction to loyalists grin grin

So was it Saraki that also instructed the DSS to lock his own loyalists outside ?

Was it Saraki that was collecting impeachment signatures earlier today ?

Was it Saraki that also brought the two detachments of policemen that supported the DSS today ?

grin grin zombies and ridiculous lies sef hahahahahah
Re: Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR by sirBLUNT: 6:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
lefulefu:
don't mind them,our mumu don do,the fed govt is a big threat to our democracy it reminded me of 2014 when the stop tambuwal from entering the complex...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets / Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 / Seven Photos Nigerian Police Would Want Removed From Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.