Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

God is Good!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God is Good!!! (575 Views)

Who, What, Why: Why Is Good Friday Called Good Friday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God is Good!!! by Chazblagos(m): 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
God is always willing ..
Re: God is Good!!! by marshalldgreat(m): 5:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
Hmm my brother i feel your pain but at least you have an okada... In my own case, i have nothing... You even have a wife and a roof over your head... My brother my advice for you is to be committed with the things of God...attend a true Bible believing church and see how things would turn around for you... Why you haven't gotten a solution is because you keep going to all these "scam"that call themselves men of God...

Nairaland is a good forum with caring and kind hearted people who encouraged me yesterday when i felt this same way...
https://www.nairaland.com/4660303/please-need-depressed#70032400

The reason you're still alive is because God has a plan for your life...no matter your situation, do not even attempt suicide because if you do, you lose on both sides...
Re: God is Good!!! by marshalldgreat(m): 6:15pm On Aug 07, 2018
Chazblagos:
I think it's high time I voice out my predicaments before I take my life out of frustration,let me tell the whole world what I'm passing through ...

My name is Samson,I came from the south east part of Nigeria,I grow up in akure,in ondo state,but right now I live in Lagos,I have been living in Lagos now for 14 years

When I came to Lagos,I did a lot of street dirty jobs to survive since I hardly know anybody,after being rejected by my uncle and his wife,but I didn't mind them,cos my mind is made of staying in Lagos,since nowhere to stay,I landed under the bridge(this was exactly 2004) I was introduced to a lot street dirty jobs for survival,but at last,I settled for okada riding business

Life was still hard as all the bike that I'm using to work is old and rickety ..when I make money,I share it with mechanics ...and it continued like that till after 5 years when I met the lady I call my wife now,after meeting her I started struggling on how to rent an apartment,but nowhere to raise money,we ended up in an uncompleted building in a bush area of Ajah,the house,no door,no Windows..you see snakes easily.
Before I could say Jack Robinson,we had a baby,when we couldn't bear it any longer in that building,a friend told me to join the daily meeting,I joined,I was the last person to collect the contribution,when it's my turn,a member collected my money,disappeared for three days,squandered the money,I shout,I fight but my voice was not heard,so I moved on,did another contribution,and it was a success,I collected the money(either 35k or there about) I rented apartment in another low cost area end of Lagos

To cut my story short,my life took another dimension when I went to the studio to sing my songs,(sorry,I forgot to tell you guys that I'm also a good musician,a singer) when I met the producer,I told him about my life,and he said my predicament is not ordinary,from there,he introduced me to one ALFA (a Muslim cleric) because my producer is a muslim,I was shocked at what the Alfa told me,that my step mother in the village is responsible for all my problems,initially,I didn't believe him,that's how I started going from one spiritualist to the other,and to my surprise,they are all saying the same thing,I have been to 50 different places,all finger is still pointing the same person,the funniest aspects of that when they say I will do one or two spiritual cleansing of maybe 2k to 5k,no matter how I try,I will not be able to save up that money,even if I do,the cleansing will not work

All my effort in life is a total waste,I have worked as a driver for so many companies,but I don't last with them,because of what this old woman did in the village,I have written more than 200 songs,no money to make it a reality,I'm also into real estate as a property agent,till today,have not gotten a single client to buy all the property I post for Sale,the ones that shows up to inspection,after the inspection,they will like the property,but they will never come back to pay,
the last place I worked,all the workers resigned because of no salary paid,later,I drove Uber taxi,the job didn't last,a friend have introduced me to his recharge card printing business,but no money to start up,a lot of ideas,no money,no helper,disappointment is all i see,now I'm back to my okada work,still with an old okada with borrowed money that my wife borrowed for me,to me I'm a failure ...in short I'm speechless! The story is long,but let me just pause here..

Please I'm calling on all Nigerians to come to my aid,help me with whatever you can ...even if borrowing me money to start any of the ideas that I have Will be appreciated,I don't want to commit suicide because of my kids(2 kids) ..
Hmm my brother i feel your pain but at least you have an okada... In my own case, i have nothing... You even have a wife and a roof over your head... My brother my advice for you is to be committed with the things of God...attend a true Bible believing church and see how things would turn around for you... Why you haven't gotten a solution is because you keep going to all these "scam"that call themselves men of God...

Nairaland is a good forum with caring and kind hearted people who encouraged me yesterday when i felt this same way...
https://www.nairaland.com/4660303/please-need-depressed#70032400

The reason you're still alive is because God has a plan for your life...no matter your situation, do not even attempt suicide because if you do, you lose on both sides...
Re: God is Good!!! by pointblank247(m): 6:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
Bros, just stand up, call your self a man and act like one. And as for your music talent, getting noticed in the nigeria music industry now is a costly venture, recording good songs may not be a problem, there are millions of very talented Nigerians carrying there finished music tracks from Label to Label and to djs. You see the issue is that you need real Money to be heard, Yeaa promotion of an up coming artist is expensive so keep your dream alife but dont spend the feeding money of your family and hoping to blow the next day. And as for going to the cleric pointing to people that cause your problem, that was a wrong move. Just find job or creat one, HEY think and move. God is still up staires i
Re: God is Good!!! by CoolFreeday(m): 6:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
Don't contemplate suicide, there is always light at d end of the tunnel

1 Like

Re: God is Good!!! by OlubunmiLajide: 12:33am On Aug 08, 2018
May I urge you to make yourself available this Sunday at Living Faith Bible Church aka Winners Chapel and you will be surprised at your turn around.

If you investigate properly in your area there must be a Winner member who will be glad to assist you down to the church.

God awaits you Samson.

1 Like

Re: God is Good!!! by Chazblagos(m): 7:11am On Aug 09, 2018
Growth is painful. Change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don't belong.

Good Morning!
Re: God is Good!!! by babytoun: 12:49pm On Aug 09, 2018
Chazblagos:
Growth is painful. Change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don't belong.

Good Morning!

I feel your pain ..

some of us grew up in the family of wolves ....wickedness on every side ...but think of it. you are still alive because God has not given her the power to end it . The biggest gift is life ...one strategy of wicked men is us frustrate people until they despare of life .

I was in year 2 in the university when i woke up one afternoon from a short dream where a member of my family was telling me that they have decided to let me know that I will leave the university with nothing . the dream looked so real that I woke up and wept seriously. But today God has proved that man can only try but HE has the final say . i am doing better than all of them combined .

I want to warn you too to be careful of spiritual houses that give all these prophecies ...many are not pure and can't offer real help .

Though you may need help but understand that the key is in your hands.....personal prayers ....avoid any act that angers God as that is the fuel oppressors use .

Join a church that teaches how to live right with God and train you on personal prayers.

see the word of God

*[[Isa 49:24-26/EasyEnglish]]v 24
You cannot take things away from strong soldiers. And you cannot save prisoners from people who are right to keep them.’

v 25 But this is what the LORD says. ‘Yes! I can take the prisoner from the strong soldier. And I will take back what the cruel man took away. I will fight with those people who fight with you. And I will make your children safe

. v 26 The people who are cruel to you will eat their own bodies. I will cause them to do that. They will become drunks with their own blood, like it was wine. Then everybody will know that I, the LORD, have made you safe. I am your Redeemer, the Strong God of Jacob.’
Re: God is Good!!! by Chazblagos(m): 2:19pm On Aug 09, 2018
Well,such is life ..I was moved to tears going through all your comments,I must confess,I love them all ..but all am agitating for,is for me to be empowered,if I can find that one person that will believe in me and give me a trial,but if wishes were horses,even beggars will ride ...cos I know if I can venture into something tangible that will be fetching me good amount of money,I swear,every other thing will take care of themselves,but I'm just a mere mortal,I can't force anyone to do otherwise ..but I know that one day Almighty God will surely show me mercy,one day,I will prove myself to the world!

I can be reached on 08030720234 whatsapp
Re: God is Good!!! by Horus(m): 3:08pm On Aug 09, 2018
Suicide Is the most foolish thing a person can ever do. It is like, someone is shivering in the cold and he goes out and removes all his clothes. What will you call him? Foolish!. You are already feeling cold in a heated auditorium, and you go out into the open and say, ’I am so cold’, and remove your jacket, your t-shirt, your inner garments and throw them all out. Will the cold become any less? No!. People who commit suicide find themselves there because they are so attached to life. They are so attached to some pleasure, so attached to some joy, that they want to kill themselves. And when they kill themselves they find themselves in a bigger soup. They feel, ‘Oh my God, this restlessness, these desires which had created such intense agony inside me has not gone. My body has gone but the agony has remained. It is only through the body that you can dispel the agony and get rid of misery. Instead you destroy the very instrument by which you can get rid of agony. That is why this knowledge is so important.

(1) (Reply)

Which Of The Sins Is The Greatest/worst Sin? / Ebola Worshippers / ACADIP LIES PART FIVE :DIFFERENT VERSIONS OF BIBLE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.