Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta (82353 Views)

Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel / Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital / Man Batters Amputee Nursing Wife, Sends Her And Baby Away (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta by sefud: 1:59am On Aug 08, 2018
bad stuff
Re: Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta by Nobody: 2:08am On Aug 08, 2018
Lolzz @prostitution regalia.. Na wah so even before she born she dey carry the belle take hustle, chai shocked Customers done release different nonsense for those children heads... God save ur people oo
Re: Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:20am On Aug 08, 2018
kimbraa:
The story is so fake, and some gullible people believe it. So you mean a nursing mother of just two months has been selling herself before and immediately after delivery? Doctors in the house would have to tell me how possible that is.
These bloggers tell lies just to damage the reputation/image of a state/tribe, Gov Okowa. Should swing into action, investigate and prosecute the culprit if found wanting.
Re: Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta by otherway: 2:22am On Aug 08, 2018
Kenya again!
Re: Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta by zimakod(m): 2:56am On Aug 08, 2018
Something is wrong with her
Re: Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta by Babaken(m): 3:11am On Aug 08, 2018
This creature call woman fear them, DNA most carry out for all my children am not ready to open orphanage home yet.
Re: Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta by Jamiuolatoye(m): 4:02am On Aug 08, 2018
Deltians woman sabi cheat plenty gbosa for them..

Any way i have 2 buildings in Olomore Abk for sales for N8m CLICK HERE for details
Re: Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta by gonkin(m): 4:03am On Aug 08, 2018
Divorce her, go for a DNA test then check the kids if the ain't mine, divorce the kids. Then check my self. All these kind wife dey bring Hiv come family. Big shame. Poor state of mind. In fact this one is possessed
Re: Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta by Mastermindx: 4:11am On Aug 08, 2018
Nedfed:
Na for south/south I tasted breast with milk as an adult. The idiot neva tell me she is a nursing mother not until I suck the thing with my mouth.
When I ask why she, she told me that she need some money to takia of the baby.

Out of pity I picked my check book and wrote 500k on it.
Lie lie will not kee this person oh..
U that have not even chop bellyful.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta by Dollabiz: 4:17am On Aug 08, 2018
hmm
Re: Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta by efonat(m): 4:20am On Aug 08, 2018
Wating carry d man go there before? Him too wan do.
Re: Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta by joshrare(m): 4:48am On Aug 08, 2018
cheesy
ozento:
I don't need any oracle b4 I file for a divorce.

Bros he doesn't need a divorce, they were never married they only have kids together grin
ozento:

Bros he doesn't need a divorce, they were never married they only have kids together
Re: Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta by brunobaba(m): 5:18am On Aug 08, 2018
Nedfed:
Na for south/south I tasted breast with milk as an adult. The idiot neva tell me she is a nursing mother not until I suck the thing with my mouth.

Dud Cheque abi??
Re: Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta by Goalnaldo(m): 5:29am On Aug 08, 2018
Duru009:
Most nurses I know are very very promiscuous !!

Especially the married one's !
lol. You misunderstood it. She is nursing a baby.
Re: Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta by Burgerlomo: 5:37am On Aug 08, 2018
Divorce and DNA cool
Re: Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta by ussy09(m): 5:45am On Aug 08, 2018
Hmm still thinking wat was d man too doing at d enerhen junction before seeing his wife.
Re: Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta by bluefilm: 5:59am On Aug 08, 2018
This is why you should never make a ho' a housewife. cool shocked
Re: Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta by shizzle1: 6:30am On Aug 08, 2018
SarakiBukola:
Nnamdi Kanu our Hero, said 99% of AbaJew women.....

Please fill in the gap
so warrior is now part of Biafran when it suits you right?

Senseless fool
Re: Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta by captainamiedi1: 6:31am On Aug 08, 2018
ozento:

divorce what i don't think the man paid anything on her. its a popular trend in warri. i strongly believe they where cohabiting.
Re: Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta by franchasng: 6:34am On Aug 08, 2018
KillaBeauty:
WHere is Nofav0rs? angry Aswwerugad where is that modafuckin crackegeaf? Where is he? I said Where is he??! angry
the way u were screaming his name and cursing, I even dodged, thinking by now at least 5 star bottles would have be smashed on his damn head, chick u fall hand o, abeg break him head na angry angry
Re: Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:36am On Aug 08, 2018
women nursing kids under a year tend to cheat more
Re: Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta by SarakiBukola: 6:39am On Aug 08, 2018
shizzle1:

Shizzle1 to his useless homosexual father:so warrior is now part of Biafran when it suits you right?

Senseless fool

Only a senseless fool calls Warri ...warrior

We have noticed your crying all over IPOB threads. Check your BP, afonja have been crushing that flat skull grin
Re: Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta by Albinoflash(m): 6:43am On Aug 08, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
FTC for the first time ever and Na glo I de use... What's the price?
Re: Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta by IbnAbdullah1(m): 6:49am On Aug 08, 2018
Giftedhand92:
There was serious drama in the Southern part of Nigeria as a woman who recently put to bed was caught selling her body.

A suspecting husband (names withheld) has caught his wife who just delivered a set of twins in alleged act of prostitution along the popular Enerhen junction, the commercial nerve center of Warri, Delta State.
It was not clear if the lady, who just delivered twins about two months ago, was already involved in the unholy business before she got married to her hubby.

The lady, who hails from a suburb near Warri metropolis, created a scene when she was caught by her suspecting husband, who trailed her to her mother’s house from where she dumped the two-month-old twins and took a bus to Warri to hunt for customers at the popular Enerhen junction, unaware that her husband was just a pole behind as she journeyed to her hustling ground.

Findings by news men revealed that the lady has been sneaking out of her matrimonial home, under the pretence of visiting her aunt, to ply her sexual trade at Enerhen junction until she got pregnant and delivered the twins.
This time around, she left the house under the pretence of visiting a friend indebted to her in Warri with a promise to returned by 6am the next day.

The said husband was surprised when he eventually saw his wife arrive Enerhen junction, changed dresses to highly skimpy ones for the commencement of her prostitution work at a very cheap rate.

The husband quickly dashed to the Enerhen Police station and returned with some police women to effect the arrest of his almost n*de wife. It was also learnt that the parents of the lady were sent for by the police to come with the twins to meet their daughter face to face clad in her prostitution regalia.

Shocked, the lady’s mother confirmed that her daughter usually leaves her husband’s house to Warri several evenings even before her delivery but never for once thought that she was rushing to Warri for s*x trade.
A Police source, who craved anonymity, told a correspondent that the lady who was detained for three days, was bailed by the same husband because of the kids who seriously needed their mother’s attention.

From Zenithnaija.com

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/drama-as-husband-catches-nursing-wife-prostituting-in-delta/

The first question should be how did he get married to her?
Re: Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta by Atom007(m): 6:56am On Aug 08, 2018
[quote author=Nedfed post=70079402]Na for south/south I tasted breast with milk as an adult. The idiot neva tell me she is a nursing mother not until I suck the thing with my mouth.

[/quote

Ademola T 1016704531 Uba. More blessing sir in helping d needy.
Re: Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta by dollytino4real(f): 7:16am On Aug 08, 2018
classicfrank4u:
hmm u even knw wat de junction luks lyk?i hpe its nt wat i'm tinkinq cheesy
wat do u know u are thinking of?
Re: Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta by frozen70(f): 7:23am On Aug 08, 2018
How are we sure that even the pregnancy of those twins belongs to the man
Re: Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta by NdiaraIGBO: 7:25am On Aug 08, 2018
SarakiBukola:
Nnamdi Kanu our Hero, said 99% of AbaJew women are PROSTITUTES AMAKA!

Please fill in the gap

COMPLETED SIR
Re: Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta by maafen: 7:37am On Aug 08, 2018
PrincessB1:
Nawa o

The paternity of the twins should be checked
As a matter of fact

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) / Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company / My Stingy Elder Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.