Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta (82400 Views)

Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel / Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital / Man Batters Amputee Nursing Wife, Sends Her And Baby Away (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta by dingbang(m): 7:42am On Aug 08, 2018
staytravel:

HONESTLY GUYS, WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF THIS HAPPENED TO YOU?
divorce I guess
Re: Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta by DKM123: 7:51am On Aug 08, 2018
EgunMogaji:
Wife caught having party with doctor and nurse in delivery room.

She was heavily pregnant with twins and she had delivered one baby and while waiting for the other babies contractions to start she engaged in the illicit act.

Her husband, who begged not to be named, walked in into the act and promptly fainted.

The husband told our roving reporter, Ambrose Alapalegbe, that his attention was drawn into the delivery room because of the ringing tones that was coming from inside.

The husband reported the case to the Elewe Eran station where the nurse is cooling his heels. The doctor is rumored to have legged it across the border at Idi Iroko.

For more details visit our blog at TooMuchChoChoCho.Cho

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

The bolded nearly choked me on my breakfast!

2 Likes

Re: Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta by CioAngels(f): 8:06am On Aug 08, 2018
Who owns the children, couldn't it be a case of many children in the wrong homes? Newly deliver of babies and continued the prostitution. Where have we kept the word shame and decency?
Re: Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta by congorasta: 8:15am On Aug 08, 2018
SarakiBukola:
Nnamdi Kanu our Hero, said 99% of AbaJew women.....

Please fill in the gap

all this senseless trashy post, just to gain likes,..

grow up
Re: Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta by SarakiBukola: 8:17am On Aug 08, 2018
congorasta:

Congorasta to his useless father:

all this senseless trashy post, just to gain likes,..

grow up

Yes i agree. He needs to grow up. Why are you pained? Didnt your god, Kanu say so ? Google is your friend.
Re: Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:19am On Aug 08, 2018
Albinoflash:
hian... Only likes? I think say Na money na angry
Re: Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta by Akabuking: 8:30am On Aug 08, 2018
chiommy123:
some women sef. they don't ever get tired
as in fuckaholic?
Re: Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta by classicfrank4u(m): 9:02am On Aug 08, 2018
dollytino4real:
wat do u know u are thinking of?
lyk maybe u've "worked" around d junction b4, or smtin lyk dt wink
Re: Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta by Albinoflash(m): 9:06am On Aug 08, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
hian... Only likes? I think say Na money na angry
ok oya send ya akant number make i sharpily transfer some accolades.
Re: Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta by Jackipapa: 9:38am On Aug 08, 2018
Buhari is to blame!
Re: Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta by Aadeyinka(m): 9:45am On Aug 08, 2018
Giftedhand92:
There was serious drama in the Southern part of Nigeria as a woman who recently put to bed was caught selling her body.

A suspecting husband (names withheld) has caught his wife who just delivered a set of twins in alleged act of prostitution along the popular Enerhen junction, the commercial nerve center of Warri, Delta State.
It was not clear if the lady, who just delivered twins about two months ago, was already involved in the unholy business before she got married to her hubby.

The lady, who hails from a suburb near Warri metropolis, created a scene when she was caught by her suspecting husband, who trailed her to her mother’s house from where she dumped the two-month-old twins and took a bus to Warri to hunt for customers at the popular Enerhen junction, unaware that her husband was just a pole behind as she journeyed to her hustling ground.

Findings by news men revealed that the lady has been sneaking out of her matrimonial home, under the pretence of visiting her aunt, to ply her sexual trade at Enerhen junction until she got pregnant and delivered the twins.
This time around, she left the house under the pretence of visiting a friend indebted to her in Warri with a promise to returned by 6am the next day.

The said husband was surprised when he eventually saw his wife arrive Enerhen junction, changed dresses to highly skimpy ones for the commencement of her prostitution work at a very cheap rate.

The husband quickly dashed to the Enerhen Police station and returned with some police women to effect the arrest of his almost n*de wife. It was also learnt that the parents of the lady were sent for by the police to come with the twins to meet their daughter face to face clad in her prostitution regalia.

Shocked, the lady’s mother confirmed that her daughter usually leaves her husband’s house to Warri several evenings even before her delivery but never for once thought that she was rushing to Warri for s*x trade.
A Police source, who craved anonymity, told a correspondent that the lady who was detained for three days, was bailed by the same husband because of the kids who seriously needed their mother’s attention.

From Zenithnaija.com

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/drama-as-husband-catches-nursing-wife-prostituting-in-delta/

woman not worth to be trusted totally because next minute you can not predict their stupidity, especially anything attached to materials things, like money, wealth or sex,
Re: Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta by romenna: 10:44am On Aug 08, 2018
some girls have become used to olosho work that even wen they decide to hav a bf, they still end up counting how much he gave them for tp in his presence.
Re: Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta by mukthar2000(m): 10:47am On Aug 08, 2018
oga abeg do sit down jaree, for were u see her b4 u marry her?are u telling us that u dont no her job b4 u marry her niii? abeg clear make i see front
Re: Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta by Cherishpearl: 10:53am On Aug 08, 2018
Nedfed:
Na for south/south I tasted breast with milk as an adult. The idiot neva tell me she is a nursing mother not until I suck the thing with my mouth.
When I ask why she, she told me that she need some money to takia of the baby.

Out of pity I picked my check book and wrote 500k on it.
Linus
Re: Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta by lozanni(m): 10:57am On Aug 08, 2018
modelmike7:
He obviously met her at brothel.
Prostitution don't just start in a day!

My brother Oloshos full church now.
I remember once I heard two Oloshos discussing in public transport that business dey dull. One of them tried to convince the one complaining to do fasting and prayers that 'business' go come. Imagine the nonsense angry
Re: Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta by Yomit71(m): 11:06am On Aug 08, 2018
Nedfed:
Na for south/south I tasted breast with milk as an adult. The idiot neva tell me she is a nursing mother not until I suck the thing with my mouth.
When I ask why she, she told me that she need some money to takia of the baby.

Out of pity I picked my check book and wrote 500k on it.
i know you are lying, but kontunue grin
Re: Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta by Nofav0rs(m): 12:27pm On Aug 08, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Hellosmiley
How much?
Re: Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta by Adekdammy: 12:30pm On Aug 08, 2018
Oluwa ma je ki a se agbako obinrin ajoji.
Re: Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta by temmytee2309: 12:44pm On Aug 08, 2018
Kharol1234:
make dem check wel d twins no go b d man children mayb na 1 of r costumer get d twins.....
na customer get one of d pikin husband get one
Re: Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
Albinoflash:
ok oya send ya akant number make i sharpily transfer some accolades.
seriously cheesy 2083621183 Zenith cheesy
Re: Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta by congorasta: 2:17pm On Aug 08, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Yes i agree. He needs to grow up. Why are you pained? Didnt your god, Kanu say so ? Google is your friend.

grow up
Re: Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 08, 2018
But you homebase people don’t have any respet! angry(sad truth)
Nofav0rs:
How much?
Re: Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta by Nofav0rs(m): 2:29pm On Aug 08, 2018
KillaBeauty:
But you homebase people don’t have any respet! angry(sad truth)
I asked simple question, how much? I didn't ask for stories
Re: Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 08, 2018
Okay the truth is, you will never be able to afordit angry
Nofav0rs:
I asked simple question, how much? I didn't ask for stories
Re: Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta by Nofav0rs(m): 2:34pm On Aug 08, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Okay the truth is, you will never be able to afordit angry
how mushh? £5? My friend I will post you £16
Re: Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta by Kharol1234: 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2018
temmytee2309:
na customer get one of d pikin husband get one
hw u take knw?
Re: Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta by mechanics(m): 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2018
Things are really going on in delta state o, prostitution is on the increase.
Re: Husband Catches Nursing Wife Prostituting In Delta by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 30, 2019
I admire your notification =) embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) / Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company / My Stingy Elder Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.