Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,204 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) (45871 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Twitter Obidient, Firstladyship Is A Man & Former SA To GEJ / Tribunal Accepts Bvas Reports Showing Over-voting Against Adeleke / Keyamo Blames GEJ For Buhari's Inability To Fullfil Students Loan Promise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 8:03pm On Aug 07, 2018
You does that had no PVC in 2015 and still don't have PVc till today
Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by kingshrd: 8:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
DaniDani:
My concern is that we are very few in number; who neither supported Jonathan nor Buhari. The options before us then were many but the elites controlled the Masses and polarised the election between Jonathan and Buhari. They were two bad options. I was seriously lamenting over this issue then, Soyinka too wrote so much articles pointing on two bad options before us, they termed him "confused man". Today those who voted for heartless and merciless Buhari are complaining while those who didn't vote for clueless and carefree Jonathan are regretting. May we not be in such a terrible dilemma again!
Unless we live in different Nigeria the cycle is about to repeat itself everything that happened in 2014 is playing out sequentially
Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by origima: 8:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
I will never regreat the exit of GEJ and I believe Nigeria and Nigerians will not see his kind in the presidency again.the young man is a curse to the nation but let's move on abeg

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
I will never regret sending the clueless president back to otueke
2019 PMB NO SHAKING

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by Solomonudofia(m): 8:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
Lolz
Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by bestviewer: 8:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
GOD BLESS Goodluck Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
alizma:
It is a normal thing. some children will rejoice when their father spend their school fees to buy akara(beans bread) for them rather than see to their success in school. I voted for Buhari not with intention to share "national cake" but that he will rescue my country from collapsing economically and lay foundation for a strong nation where I can succeed and my children can.
Buhari till 2023
Are u saying buhari is working. If I transfer my aggression on u eeh you will just wake one morning and find one part of your body disfigured.Be warned!! Both buhari and Jonathan are set of heartless and selfish leaders. It's just that in Jonathan regime he was lucky that there was oil boom and the economy was a bit manageable.But buhari regime is marred with both bad luck (low oil price) and bad leadership.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by Felixv: 8:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
Nigerians truly have short memories.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/police-take-nass-tear-gas-lawmakers/amp/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C1223215848

That PhD holder would have ruined this country.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by boxypane(m): 8:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
Wrong partitioned and disoriented individuals...
Why will I regret voting out a clueless ex president who never saw corruption as a problem.
How disoriented is a leader who allowed ruthless looting...
Chai... My country

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by Printerscanner: 8:10pm On Aug 07, 2018
Yes, the fools are apologizing to Goatluck Jonathieve for locking the gate of NASS during his regime and making NASS members to jump over the NASS gate to gain entrance to the Assembly when Goatluck tried to illegally impeach the then Speaker. Lazy Nigerian youths with no future ambition.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by Buharimustgo: 8:12pm On Aug 07, 2018
You will never see those sons of perdition in this kind of thread
Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by maestrojohn(m): 8:12pm On Aug 07, 2018
alizma:
It is a normal thing. some children will rejoice when their father spend their school fees to buy akara(beans bread) for them rather than see to their success in school. I voted for Buhari not with intention to share "national cake" but that he will rescue my country from collapsing economically and lay foundation for a strong nation where I can succeed and my children can.
Buhari till 2023
Sir, According To World Index On Corruption, Nigeria Is More Corrupt Now Than Jonathans Regime. Oh! Its A Zom bie
Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 07, 2018
Felixv:
Nigerians truly have short memories.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/police-take-nass-tear-gas-lawmakers/amp/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C1223215848

That PhD holder would have ruined this country.
Back to daura.

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cynthiakiss tossie101 Sarkin Wakaman NdiaraIgbo
Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by apotek: 8:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
Firefire:
As many who voted these set of current terrorist to power, you will NOT KNOW PEACE, unless you repent.

As for you the supporter of stealing is not corruption.. may you be robbed of everything you ever achieve in life, unless you repent.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by Adakintroy: 8:15pm On Aug 07, 2018
It was never about politics. It was about elite tribe. This country has not yet attain "nationhood" so let no one argue about saving the nation.

Homo economicus men sense that their elite status would come under treat in light of restructuring. Ask obasanjo Why he tore is Pdp card.

He will tell you that is because he favor the old alligence.(north/west)

What could Creat a mass exodus of members from a particular party. Note we are talking about " a ruling" party with power. Try to think nigerians.

this na nigerian game of thrones. K!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by Ayor93(m): 8:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
Dboy55:
Rubbish, GEJ is not better ,he is a slowpoke that cant man up.he's eaisly intimidated. PS:i am not a supporter of PMB also
abegi, who do u want to deceive with your "i am not a supporter of..." rubbish Neutrality does not exist
Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by cabilla(m): 8:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
alizma:
Buhari till 2023
sry 4 ur so call children
Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by JubiOmeiza(m): 8:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
Oga Jona the story teller. Sai baba

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by chukuli(m): 8:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
Dboy55:
Rubbish, GEJ is not better ,he is a slowpoke that cant man up.he's eaisly intimidated. PS:i am not a supporter of PMB also
fastpoke no body ask u
Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by PHILipu1(m): 8:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
magoo10:
Jonathan is directly opposite of buhari

While buhari is a tyrant dictator Jonathan is a democrat.
The same Jonathan that locked down national assembly and tear gas the members?

Majority of this people apologizing didn't even vote Buhari in 2015.

From their names,majority of them are our IPOB brothers and sisters from the east

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by otunbadan(m): 8:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
Dboy55:
Rubbish,
GEJ is not better ,he is a slowpoke that cant man up.he's eaisly intimidated.
PS:i am not a supporter of PMB also

Ok .... I have heared u

Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by 8stargeneral: 8:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
Thank u Ebele good luck Jonathan, d hole world can see Hw desperate buhari and apc are,a man who respect democrac,we will never forget.
Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by magoo10(m): 8:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
PHILipu1:

[s]The same Jonathan that locked down national assembly and tear gas the members?

From their names,majority of them are our IPOB brothers and sisters from the east[/s]

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by blackaxe78: 8:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
Propaganda;

Buhari will gun till 2023

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by brainhgeek(m): 8:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
Firefire:
As many who voted these set of current terrorists to power, you will NOT KNOW PEACE, unless you repent.

APC is a fraudulent Party comprising of professional liars and career looters.

Imagine they denied all their campaign promises and enthroned impunity.

My friend, this is democracy. Everybody has a right to his/her choice. You don't have to curse anyone.
I am neither a supporter of APC nor PDP but I understand that everyone has a right to his choice. Even God did not withdraw that privilege from men.
PDP was an eyesore and the people wanted something different. APC is an abomination, it is the choice of the masses to bundle them out.
As for me however, enough of these recycled scam lords. APC and PDP era should end. They are the problem of this country

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 07, 2018
cheesy

Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by blackaxe78: 8:21pm On Aug 07, 2018
8stargeneral:
Thank u Ebele good luck Jonathan, d hole world can see Hw desperate buhari and apc are,a man who respect democrac,we will never forget.

Thank him at the end of Buhari's tenure in 2023
Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by ObaIgwe1: 8:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
Firefire:
As many who voted these set of current terrorists to power, you will NOT KNOW PEACE, unless you repent.

APC is a fraudulent Party comprising of professional liars and career looters.

Imagine they denied all their campaign promises and enthroned impunity.

E don reach to dey curse grin

You prolly have little or no understanding of democracy, human rights and freedom of choice.

And I guess you also forgot that your mentor did worse during his reign. At least this govt sacked someone but your clueless mentor did nothing and punished no one.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by blackaxe78: 8:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
PHILipu1:

The same Jonathan that locked down national assembly and tear gas the members?

From their names,majority of them are our IPOB brothers and sisters from the east

You said it all.

Flat heads

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by Moukandjo: 8:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
See P.D.Pigs who voted the daft drunkard from Otuoke deceiving themselves! grin
We remember this rascality orchestrated by the daft drunkard in 2014 against NASS very well!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by BafanaBafana: 8:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
They should tell him to contest again let's see

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Under House Arrest As APC Mega Rally Fails To Hold -Daily Independent / Nonye Josephine Ezeanyaeche, 102-Year-Old Woman Declares For Nigerian Presidency / Picture Of Funmilayo Ransome-Kuti & Beko Ransome-Kuti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.