Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) (45841 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Twitter Obidient, Firstladyship Is A Man & Former SA To GEJ / Tribunal Accepts Bvas Reports Showing Over-voting Against Adeleke / Keyamo Blames GEJ For Buhari's Inability To Fullfil Students Loan Promise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by GlobalGisting(m): 7:30am On Aug 08, 2018
alizma:
It is a normal thing. some children will rejoice when their father spend their school fees to buy akara(beans bread) for them rather than see to their success in school. I voted for Buhari not with intention to share "national cake" but that he will rescue my country from collapsing economically and lay foundation for a strong nation where I can succeed and my children can.
Buhari till 2023
There must be a history of mental illness in ur family. Just suggesting you go check urself right away cos ur brain is over heating like my phone
Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by sexyanyabubakar(f): 7:41am On Aug 08, 2018
Firefire:
As many who voted these set of current terrorists to power, you will NOT KNOW PEACE, unless you repent.

APC is a fraudulent Party comprising of professional liars and career looters.

Imagine they denied all their campaign promises and enthroned impunity.

Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by samisj4real(m): 8:08am On Aug 08, 2018
Jyah04:
Mumu what has this government really acheived if not massive corruption.
You foolishness is @ "A" grade..
#Spits
Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by Babinski: 8:11am On Aug 08, 2018
shedy03:
My stomach always remind me of the difference between GEJ's and the current govt. It has not been feeding well since mid 2015.
#bringbackPDP

Eulogizing GEJ in the face of Buhari's failures is a sign of brain damage or at best a variation of the Stockholm syndrome.

So we have nothing better to do as Nigerians than going back to our vomit when the food doesn't taste as good as we expect? And we expect to magically progress as a nation with this kind of mindset?
Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by OlaMiki: 8:18am On Aug 08, 2018
IPOD Pig comment
Racoon:
Shining diamond gems are difficult to find.My profound likening for Jonathan was singularly from the statement;
Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by MooreJozo(m): 8:26am On Aug 08, 2018
fgbhb
Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by gladisa7: 9:52am On Aug 08, 2018
blacknp:
Isn't your Father or your Mother's Brother not Nigerians,why can't they rule us?,they can throw their hats into the race for President or Governor if you sincerely feel they are any better,it's a free for all game as long as you are a born Citizen of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

To the best of my knowledge I can't remember anyone dashing General Buhari the presidency of Nigeria,i was told you work for everything you get in life,nothing is given.

[i]His next work would be for his herds men nephews to kill your own father and rape you mother and sisters. Which work did he work?? Becos OBj and some other senseless politicians who are regretting today decided to remove GEJ thru any means Which work?? by murdering the chief electoral officer in kano and his family?? A jihadist that already wept on nta live tv gave up n went back to his cows in daura!! Please go and look for somewhere and die!!
[/i]
Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by nwas55: 10:16am On Aug 08, 2018
Boast your account and see text below..no doubting .all you need is to stake high and win big..we congrats to yesterday subscribers..
todays game s ready..call or Whatsapp..winning is guaranteed..

Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by alizma: 10:25am On Aug 08, 2018
GlobalGisting:

There must be a history of mental illness in ur family. Just suggesting you go check urself right away cos ur brain is over heating like my phone
those who have their brain intact know who's family has history of mental illness between you and myself.
Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 08, 2018
no need to apologize please go and bring him back to re-contest the window is now open.. lets see if he can win any primary election...
Nigerians are you really ready to be governed well
Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by jorion(m): 10:47am On Aug 08, 2018
alizma:
It is a normal thing. some children will rejoice when their father spend their school fees to buy akara(beans bread) for them rather than see to their success in school. I voted for Buhari not with intention to share "national cake" but that he will rescue my country from collapsing economically and lay foundation for a strong nation where I can succeed and my children can.
Buhari till 2023
But now, school fees n akara, we no see. Even the hope of seeing either, we no get n u still get mouth. See your brain for that bin, make I pick am for u.
Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by jorion(m): 10:50am On Aug 08, 2018
Z4Gardell:
no need to apologize please go and bring him back to re-contest the window is now open.. lets see if he can win any primary election...
Nigerians are you really ready to be governed well

Babe, free the man alone. It's clear he wants nothing to do with Nigerian politics. Now you may continue with your dullard in chief. I hope he loses so that we can go to war
Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 08, 2018
GlobalGisting:

go get Jonathan back to re-contest; lets see if he can win any primary election... it is not a Facebook matter.... the most clueless president Nigeria has ever had, #NEVERAGAINWILLSOMEBODYLIKEGEJRULENIGERIA
Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by Empiree: 2:28pm On Aug 08, 2018
DaniDani:
My concern is that we are very few in number; who neither supported Jonathan nor Buhari. The options before us then were many but the elites controlled the Masses and polarised the election between Jonathan and Buhari. They were two bad options. I was seriously lamenting over this issue then, Soyinka too wrote so much articles pointing on two bad options before us, they termed him "confused man". Today those who voted for heartless and merciless Buhari are complaining while those who didn't vote for clueless and carefree Jonathan are regretting. May we not be in such a terrible dilemma again!
You still have no better option in 2019. The same people who are currently in APC came from PDP after PDP lost 3yrs ago. Now that they messed up APC, they are defecting to PDP to give credence the party.

So Nigerians really have no option. Some are even stupid trying to vote for Atiku. What difference does it make?. As for GEJ, I don't have personal schism with him but I see those people regretting for not voting for him as clueless citizens. There were open corruptions in his administration. Money was flowing around in wrong places like these ones(attachment). All that crap stopped in this administration.

Personally I don't see any credible presidential contenders in the next election except Buhari himself.

Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 08, 2018
there is no hope for Nigeria. it isn't a curse.

Here was the National Assembly barricaded by the policemen in 2014 during Goodluck Jonathan's time. Nobody was sacked.

Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by Empiree: 3:46pm On Aug 08, 2018

Re: Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) by Ezi1993(f): 9:41am On Aug 09, 2018
Dboy55:
Rubbish, GEJ is not better ,he is a slowpoke that cant man up.he's eaisly intimidated. PS:i am not a supporter of PMB also
you really need help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos: Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Pulled Massive Crowd For His Campaign Today. / Buhari With Some Of His Old Coursemates In India (Photos) / Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.