Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby (25912 Views)

He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) / Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband / 'I Have Been Sleeping With Your Brother' – Wife Tells Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby by Pavore9: 7:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
adioolayi:
If he starts beating sense into her now.... He is a wife beater and abuser

And you think beating solves anything?
Re: Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby by Bruemath(m): 7:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
Kenyan news self cry
Re: Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby by adioolayi(m): 7:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
Pavore9:

And you think beating solves anything?
It won't.... but what lead to that beating should be considered too.. the man would have suffered emotional and mental abuse by that woman attitude... and he can resort to beating her.
Re: Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby by Cuteamigo1(m): 7:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
very soon she will say you should pay b4 she carry the pregnancy. awon married surrogate.
Re: Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby by Alva2018: 7:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
Na wa

Re: Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby by ahjerryboy1(m): 7:42pm On Aug 07, 2018
olosha woman, this actually man so called husband knows the kind of woman she is, before E knack her pregnant, hence, you now begging her, if na me i will demand more than that...... go call ur police make dey come arrested and prosecute me........
Re: Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby by mhizace: 7:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
kenya! dis ppl too d get bad news abeg, it's quiet unfair sha,ur own pikin u no wan breast feed til hubby pay, CHAI!!
Re: Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
This is what happens when you impress a woman too much with money..

1 Like

Re: Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby by Champ10n: 7:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
Economy di bad
Re: Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby by oghenerunoh(m): 7:52pm On Aug 07, 2018
mumu u don Bleep carry bele finish they go come pay u b4 u give ur own piking breast tunder fire u
Re: Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby by Macnnoli4(m): 7:56pm On Aug 07, 2018
Hmmm

Re: Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby by Daeylar(f): 8:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
People who give birth to babies and don't take care of then should be arrested.
Is there nothing that can be done to make this a law?.

If she wants to play stupid games with her husband, that's her business but creating a child just to be stupid is not forgiveable.
Re: Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby by Cumtroller: 8:03pm On Aug 07, 2018
Kenyans and Afonja’s are a very unique breed. Only God knows what they’ll produce if we cross them. I’m really curious.
Re: Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby by PrincessB1(f): 8:03pm On Aug 07, 2018
Nawa o
Re: Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
East african countries and their infamy for bizarre and insane news.If is not Kenya or it is zimbabwe.shey dey swear for this people?.That woman seriously need mental rehabilitation.
Re: Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby by Sadiyaene(f): 8:12pm On Aug 07, 2018
SarakiBukola:
My GF gives me NAFDAC certified breast milk free of charge.

God bless her for her generosity, thank you Ifunanya
to

Chaii lipsrsealed lipsrsealed the babe try o me I can't feed any guy my beautiful boobs o lipsrsealed shocked

Re: Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
Not sure why folks still breastfeed in 2018.

Totally unnecessary.
Re: Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby by drololaaof: 8:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
She is sick upstairs take good care of her, otherwise she might abandon or kill the baby, but why is net awash with useless news these days
Re: Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby by Lorenzop: 8:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
God bless my Mum....a full dosage of natural breast milk from her...... grin grin grin
Re: Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby by Victor930(m): 9:28pm On Aug 07, 2018
This is iberiberism of the highest order... well Naso dem dey mumu like zee world tufiakwa. angry angry
Re: Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby by Henri8: 9:31pm On Aug 07, 2018
Kenya, Zimbabwe and South Africa, you see these three countries ehn... Their matter tire me die.

1 Like

Re: Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby by tinubuUGLYwella: 10:56pm On Aug 07, 2018
Henri8:
Kenya, Zimbabwe and South Africa, you see these three countries ehn... Their matter tire me die.
hahaha yea they are proudly stupid
Re: Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby by ClassRep001: 11:00pm On Aug 07, 2018
MOVIC6:

receive sense in Jesus name Amen
Your papa mannerless boy
Re: Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby by newslifeop: 4:06am On Aug 08, 2018
ohhh
Re: Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby by xcuggsm(m): 6:14am On Aug 08, 2018
Hanseel1:
This is what happens when you impress a woman too much with money..
I agree with you bro!
The woman's behaviour looks like something out of the dictionary of Tonto Dike.
"Same Same"

1 Like

Re: Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby by franklingud(m): 8:57am On Aug 08, 2018
If na me be that man, I go beat that woman tire.

#StupidWoman
Re: Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 08, 2018
That is what happens when u marry a hoe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? / My Aunty Sent Me Packing / Do You Remember Wearing Cortina Shoes ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.