Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,486 members, 7,954,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:22 AM

Omoruyi Loco Efe Remembers Sam Loco, His Late Father, 7 Years After His Death - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoruyi Loco Efe Remembers Sam Loco, His Late Father, 7 Years After His Death (56177 Views)

Wedding Pictures Of Omoruyi Loco Efe, Sam Loco's Son / Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos / Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe Remembers Sam Loco, His Late Father, 7 Years After His Death by Godswillnwaoma(m): 8:10pm On Aug 07, 2018
GaggleNSwallow:
Nollywood really misses this man.

When you see him, Nkem Owoh and Ibu in one movie then be ready to laugh your ass off literally.
one Nollywood movie comes in mind.....A fool at 40. search for it on YouTube and watch,u go laff tire

4 Likes

Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe Remembers Sam Loco, His Late Father, 7 Years After His Death by Trone: 8:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
It's 7years already?! Mehn.....im getting old!!!
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe Remembers Sam Loco, His Late Father, 7 Years After His Death by olametrix(m): 8:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
If its posible for us to postpone our resting time

2 Likes

Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe Remembers Sam Loco, His Late Father, 7 Years After His Death by Vicrotica(m): 8:12pm On Aug 07, 2018
Mumu, k your nyash
Emotionless100:
K

1 Like

Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe Remembers Sam Loco, His Late Father, 7 Years After His Death by Queenserah26(f): 8:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
Rest on, Sam Loco Efe

1 Like

Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe Remembers Sam Loco, His Late Father, 7 Years After His Death by Rollitout: 8:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
so this man don die
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe Remembers Sam Loco, His Late Father, 7 Years After His Death by kenechukwuori(m): 8:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
That's my best actor...I miss u dearly...rip sir.

1 Like

Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe Remembers Sam Loco, His Late Father, 7 Years After His Death by stblessing(f): 8:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
Cute guy
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe Remembers Sam Loco, His Late Father, 7 Years After His Death by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:43pm On Aug 07, 2018
He is a legend u know.. Rest on sir

1 Like

Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe Remembers Sam Loco, His Late Father, 7 Years After His Death by AreaFada2: 8:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
RIP.
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe Remembers Sam Loco, His Late Father, 7 Years After His Death by donwhit(m): 8:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
graciously03:
continue to rest in Peace Mr Sam...the guy go don reincarnate by now sef
. Thank God a Nigerian that believes in reincarnation
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe Remembers Sam Loco, His Late Father, 7 Years After His Death by onlytiles(m): 8:52pm On Aug 07, 2018
Rest on Sam

check my signature for effective Fumigation services
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe Remembers Sam Loco, His Late Father, 7 Years After His Death by Imie77: 8:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
[quote author=lalasticlala post=70075565]Late Nollywood actor, Sam Loco Efe died on the 7th of August 2011. It's 7 years already.

His lawyer son, Omoruyi Loco Efe, who got married last year remembers him today. He shared his photos on twitter with the caption:

R.I.P My mood changer

1 Like

Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe Remembers Sam Loco, His Late Father, 7 Years After His Death by Sherry101: 8:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
I still miss Sam Loco.

1 Like

Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe Remembers Sam Loco, His Late Father, 7 Years After His Death by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 07, 2018
Lolzz Uyi i remember how he was so close to my then girlfriend as they were course mates & i graduated b4 them.. Na them dey tell the babe anytime i dodge enter town come do one or two... Your dad was a great man tho.. He lives on smiley

1 Like

Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe Remembers Sam Loco, His Late Father, 7 Years After His Death by prezh8(m): 8:57pm On Aug 07, 2018
Na Sam Loco Born The Guy True True.

1 Like

Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe Remembers Sam Loco, His Late Father, 7 Years After His Death by Wizaugpet(m): 8:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
He was once a Young Man and then age took his teeth and disfigured him... ;-) RIP One of my childhood Best Farcical Actors...

Everyone will grow Old and get disfigured... cool
That's the painful reality... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe Remembers Sam Loco, His Late Father, 7 Years After His Death by Deo1986(m): 9:00pm On Aug 07, 2018
ChopDeMoney:
So the man na Black Barret
Yeah NBM, they were the pioneers of back days.
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe Remembers Sam Loco, His Late Father, 7 Years After His Death by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 07, 2018
RIP OG respect the OGz

While on that thought gotta holla at a couple niggaz who walked off

RIP C struggz
RIP Locco
RIP C mentions
RIP Dave c low Jefferson setz 218

Too many lost too few tears

To all those who I couldn't.mention not cuz u lost in time but maybe too much pain to recall

We still toke out for y'all on your c days

RIP and never in dead

1 Like

Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe Remembers Sam Loco, His Late Father, 7 Years After His Death by Kennedy767(m): 9:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
nollywood is empty now joor....all u see noe is losho olosho every where....RIP sir.....death ennnn na wa o God

1 Like

Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe Remembers Sam Loco, His Late Father, 7 Years After His Death by udwise123: 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
Babiod:
See how time flies he don reach 7 years be dat o.Journey of a thousand miles begins and ends with a step .Continue to rest in peace,A very passionate Actor.
I tell u .time just dey fly

1 Like

Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe Remembers Sam Loco, His Late Father, 7 Years After His Death by UrennaWendy: 9:15pm On Aug 07, 2018
Rest on loco

1 Like

Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe Remembers Sam Loco, His Late Father, 7 Years After His Death by tishbite41(m): 9:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
locomotive himself
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe Remembers Sam Loco, His Late Father, 7 Years After His Death by greenglobestore(m): 9:21pm On Aug 07, 2018
wow
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe Remembers Sam Loco, His Late Father, 7 Years After His Death by naphtii(m): 9:53pm On Aug 07, 2018
Death why!!! Sam loco would have sweetened d comedy of nowadays.

2 Likes

Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe Remembers Sam Loco, His Late Father, 7 Years After His Death by FisifunKododada: 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
Guy your father was the real deal. May he continue to rest in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe Remembers Sam Loco, His Late Father, 7 Years After His Death by Enoch07: 10:23pm On Aug 07, 2018
afoltundeseun:
while getting paid for it
so he should have been doing it for free and go hungry.... May sense strike u there

1 Like

Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe Remembers Sam Loco, His Late Father, 7 Years After His Death by Noblewhiz(m): 10:28pm On Aug 07, 2018
Rest on man
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe Remembers Sam Loco, His Late Father, 7 Years After His Death by Emotionless100: 10:57pm On Aug 07, 2018
Vicrotica:
Mumu, k your nyash

Blessing pls Don't pour ur frustration on me, i'm not the reason why Samuel dump ur smelly kpekus
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe Remembers Sam Loco, His Late Father, 7 Years After His Death by Kalashnikov102(m): 12:37am On Aug 08, 2018
Even if people too comment e no stop me to say I MISS YOU SIR!!!
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe Remembers Sam Loco, His Late Father, 7 Years After His Death by Vicrotica(m): 3:42am On Aug 08, 2018
Talking about who got dumped
Emotionless100:

Blessing pls Don't pour ur frustration on me, i'm not the reason why Samuel dump ur smelly kpekus

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s / Ashabi Ayantunde Is Dead (Photo) / Didi Ekanem Hits NYSC Camp (See Her Lovely Pics In NYSC Camp)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.