Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Daura’s Tenure Characterised By Disobedience To Court Orders, Arrest Of Judges - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daura’s Tenure Characterised By Disobedience To Court Orders, Arrest Of Judges (17280 Views)

Fct Minister Visits Proposed Sites Of Judges Quarters, Court Of Appeal Complex / Sa’ad Abubakar: Disobedience To Court Order, Recipe For Lawlessness, Chaos / Presidential Tribunal: Atiku, PDP Putting Lives Of Judges In Danger - Buhari Med (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daura’s Tenure Characterised By Disobedience To Court Orders, Arrest Of Judges by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
uvalued:
He never knew

Re: Daura’s Tenure Characterised By Disobedience To Court Orders, Arrest Of Judges by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
bonechamberlain:
all this his sins happened under whose watch, all these attempts to exonerate the criminal buhari and use lawal daura as the fall guy can only be bought by illiterates.

I have never seen humans like buhari supporters. these people are aliens. when daura was appointed people complained that he was not qualified but APC and its servants sang his praise to high heavens. when he refused to release dasuki, APC said dasuki is a threat to national security. and so on. Now daura is working for saraki, daura is a mole, DSS officials are happy he has been sacked and other useless unintelligent stories angry who appointed him and allowed him to stay this long in office.

bro i fit hug u no homo...I owe u one bro...God bless who ever mothered u..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daura’s Tenure Characterised By Disobedience To Court Orders, Arrest Of Judges by Emycord: 9:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
Re: Daura’s Tenure Characterised By Disobedience To Court Orders, Arrest Of Judges by hector1046(m): 9:21pm On Aug 07, 2018
Anarchy everywhere in Nigeria chai! This country never disappoints, it truly a zoo and people of the same lineage are still in the government. May God save my soul
Re: Daura’s Tenure Characterised By Disobedience To Court Orders, Arrest Of Judges by PointZerom: 9:21pm On Aug 07, 2018
sureheaven:
All these write up is to change the direction of a lot of Nigerians from the obvious truth.

Federal didn’t denied him when those judges were arrested, neither did they deny him on the previous moves but this one was poorly scripted by Saraki the desperado and other pdp members.

It’s obvious the man had been compromised.

It didn't favour them hence they claimed that he had been compromised.

2 Likes

Re: Daura’s Tenure Characterised By Disobedience To Court Orders, Arrest Of Judges by bonechamberlain(m): 9:34pm On Aug 07, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
bro i fit hug u no homo...I owe u one bro...God bless who ever mothered u..
thanks bro, the youth in this country are even a major problem than the politicians. All these buhari followers they would still be classified as future leaders. men I am tired of this country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daura’s Tenure Characterised By Disobedience To Court Orders, Arrest Of Judges by Olumeme: 9:34pm On Aug 07, 2018
But APC e-rats were hailing when they sacked the judges from their home na, some people were even insulting wike who had gone to save a judge house in Port Harcourt that he was obstructing thier job.
Itse Sagay also said they were corrupt.

Abegi

2 Likes

Re: Daura’s Tenure Characterised By Disobedience To Court Orders, Arrest Of Judges by estyvino(m): 9:42pm On Aug 07, 2018
bloodykiller:
midolian the gworo seller
come here and kneel down

With all these negativity in the country :

The economy
More of corruption
The autocratic governance
No major infrastructure visible & more

& with all these negativity you still believe in this government, then I pity the parent that brought you into this world coz they must be in pain

1 Like

Re: Daura’s Tenure Characterised By Disobedience To Court Orders, Arrest Of Judges by wilyparker(m): 9:52pm On Aug 07, 2018
uvalued:
He never knew
true talk. If he was the president that would have been his excuse and the Dss boss would have never been sacked

1 Like

Re: Daura’s Tenure Characterised By Disobedience To Court Orders, Arrest Of Judges by UtuokeAlcoholic: 10:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
Is he not due for retirement at 65? What is the retirement age of civil servants in Nigeria? He had in the DSS for 36 years if truly he joined the service in 1982.
Re: Daura’s Tenure Characterised By Disobedience To Court Orders, Arrest Of Judges by Ngokafor(f): 10:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
bonechamberlain:
all this his sins happened under whose watch, all these attempts to exonerate the criminal buhari and use lawal daura as the fall guy can only be bought by illiterates.

I have never seen humans like buhari supporters. these people are aliens. when daura was appointed people complained that he was not qualified but APC and its servants sang his praise to high heavens. when he refused to release dasuki, APC said dasuki is a threat to national security. and so on. Now daura is working for saraki, daura is a mole, DSS officials are happy he has been sacked and other useless unintelligent stories angry who appointed him and allowed him to stay this long in office.

Most APC supporters are drug addicts...their insanity today believing and propagating the news that DSS DG worked for Saraki and PDP concerning todays botched coup attempt by buhari/APC ..their show of shame today confirmed that.

2 Likes

Re: Daura’s Tenure Characterised By Disobedience To Court Orders, Arrest Of Judges by bonechamberlain(m): 10:21pm On Aug 07, 2018
Ngokafor:

Most APC supporters are drug addicts...their insanity today confirmed that.
very terrible people

1 Like

Re: Daura’s Tenure Characterised By Disobedience To Court Orders, Arrest Of Judges by khalidx: 10:24pm On Aug 07, 2018
If I tell you that Abu is the cause of Nigeria's problem you won't believe me
Re: Daura’s Tenure Characterised By Disobedience To Court Orders, Arrest Of Judges by positivethought: 10:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
Ezenwammadu:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/08/07/disobedience-to-court-orders-invasion-of-legislative-houses-arrest-of-judges-are-highlights-of-dauras-tenure/amp/?_
please don't make daura a scape goat n exenorate buhari,the bulk stops on buhari's table n daura was his appointee who was acting on directives except if you meant buhari is an incompetent stooge.

1 Like

Re: Daura’s Tenure Characterised By Disobedience To Court Orders, Arrest Of Judges by rhames(m): 11:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
Ezenwammadu:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/08/07/disobedience-to-court-orders-invasion-of-legislative-houses-arrest-of-judges-are-highlights-of-dauras-tenure/amp/?_

President Muhammadu Buhari contained Lawal Daura for the same reason President Shehu Shagari Condoned him in 1983.

Thank God for VP Osibanjo, another group of Northern Officers aided by Daura and headed by General Buratai would have taken over government in a blood less military coup without any opposition.

PMB should be sent back to Daura to tend his cows in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Daura’s Tenure Characterised By Disobedience To Court Orders, Arrest Of Judges by donqx: 4:13am On Aug 08, 2018
hmm
Re: Daura’s Tenure Characterised By Disobedience To Court Orders, Arrest Of Judges by BanevsJoker(m): 10:04am On Aug 08, 2018
PointZerom:

God is really rubbishing Buhari's integrity.

He never had integrity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Attahiru Jega: Let’s Have Short-term Restructuring Before 2023 Election / Soludo Commends All Security Agencies For Roadblocks And FOBs In The State / Atiku: "Boko Haram Still Deadly, Insurgency Far From Over"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.