Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

God Is Never Behind! He’s Always On Time!! (happy Sunday) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Never Behind! He’s Always On Time!! (happy Sunday) (1514 Views)

Happy Sunday Guys. Sunday Modest Look. Pics / Happy Sunday! Another Day To Revisit These Funny Bible Memes / God Is Never Late. He’s Bang On Time. 2021 Is Not Yet Over So Don’t Give Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is Never Behind! He’s Always On Time!! (happy Sunday) by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 28, 2021
Re: God Is Never Behind! He’s Always On Time!! (happy Sunday) by LordReed(m): 3:21pm On Nov 28, 2021
Miles Munroe died in a very avoidable plane crash, was your god on holiday that day? LMFAO!
Re: God Is Never Behind! He’s Always On Time!! (happy Sunday) by Image123(m): 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2021
LordReed:
Miles Munroe died in a very avoidable plane crash, was your god on holiday that day? LMFAO!

Every death is avoidable including Calvary. Was God on holiday when Jesus was being crucified or it was His perfect will?
Re: God Is Never Behind! He’s Always On Time!! (happy Sunday) by LordReed(m): 8:24pm On Nov 28, 2021
Image123:

Every death is avoidable including Calvary. Was God on holiday when Jesus was being crucified or it was His perfect will?

Was he? I have here someone saying your god is never late what was he doing when Myles Munroe crashed, sleeping?
Re: God Is Never Behind! He’s Always On Time!! (happy Sunday) by Image123(m): 9:35am On Nov 29, 2021
LordReed:

Was he? I have here someone saying your god is never late what was he doing when Myles Munroe crashed, sleeping?

That's the very question i answered with a rhetorical question. If you think, you'd see that worse death happened to Jesus and even the early Christians. It has nothing to do with God sleeping. Follow the Bible and not man made traditions and assumptions.
Re: God Is Never Behind! He’s Always On Time!! (happy Sunday) by LordReed(m): 11:58am On Nov 29, 2021
Image123:

That's the very question i answered with a rhetorical question. If you think, you'd see that worse death happened to Jesus and even the early Christians. It has nothing to do with God sleeping. Follow the Bible and not man made traditions and assumptions.

Then speak to the person saying god is not late not to me, not my problem if y'alls theology clashes, go sort it out among yourselves. LoL
Re: God Is Never Behind! He’s Always On Time!! (happy Sunday) by OtemAtum: 12:02pm On Nov 29, 2021
So your own god is a 'he'. That must be a human-god and probably Jehovah who is currently in a spiritual cage.
Re: God Is Never Behind! He’s Always On Time!! (happy Sunday) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 29, 2021
Thanks for the interaction guys grin
Re: God Is Never Behind! He’s Always On Time!! (happy Sunday) by Image123(m): 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2021
LordReed:

Then speak to the person saying god is not late not to me, not my problem if y'alls theology clashes, go sort it out among yourselves. LoL

It's you who is bringing up Munroe on a public forum. i have to publicly remind you about Jesus and God.
Re: God Is Never Behind! He’s Always On Time!! (happy Sunday) by LordReed(m): 3:06pm On Nov 29, 2021
Image123:

It's you who is bringing up Munroe on a public forum. i have to publicly remind you about Jesus and God.

It's quite simple really, if god is never late then Munroe would not die in such a fashion. Obviously you don't think so, therefore face the person who said god is never late, ask them how come Jesus died.
Re: God Is Never Behind! He’s Always On Time!! (happy Sunday) by LordReed(m): 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2021
PastorM:
Thanks for the interaction guys grin

This is on you oh, don't run. LoL!
Re: God Is Never Behind! He’s Always On Time!! (happy Sunday) by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 30, 2021
LordReed:

This is on you oh, don't run. LoL!

Lol grin Most people commenting on here did not even watch the short video grin
Re: God Is Never Behind! He’s Always On Time!! (happy Sunday) by Image123(m): 11:17am On Nov 30, 2021
LordReed:

It's quite simple really, if god is never late then Munroe would not die in such a fashion. Obviously you don't think so, therefore face the person who said god is never late, ask them how come Jesus died.

The person OP sang mostly and said God is not late. You slighted it in another context. If God watched Jesus Christ and the early disciples die, why do you reason that He would not allow any Christian die?
Re: God Is Never Behind! He’s Always On Time!! (happy Sunday) by LordReed(m): 11:30am On Nov 30, 2021
Image123:

The person OP sang mostly and said God is not late. You slighted it in another context. If God watched Jesus Christ and the early disciples die, why do you reason that He would not allow any Christian die?

Go on and tell me how god is not late in watching as people die. Go on I am listening.
Re: God Is Never Behind! He’s Always On Time!! (happy Sunday) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 30, 2021
LordReed:

Go on and tell me how god is not late in watching as people die. Go on I am listening.

But we do have to die some day.
Re: God Is Never Behind! He’s Always On Time!! (happy Sunday) by Image123(m): 4:45pm On Nov 30, 2021
LordReed:

By it not hindering His will.
Re: God Is Never Behind! He’s Always On Time!! (happy Sunday) by LordReed(m): 5:56pm On Nov 30, 2021
Image123:

By it not hindering His will.

SMH

[img]https://c./nLWeHUhYIXIAAAAd/obama-what.gif[/img]
Re: God Is Never Behind! He’s Always On Time!! (happy Sunday) by LordReed(m): 5:59pm On Nov 30, 2021
PastorM:

But we do have to die some day.

Indeed. So would you like to die in a plane crash? If you were in plane and it seems like it wants to crash, would you pray for your god to save you or would you resign yourself to death?
Re: God Is Never Behind! He’s Always On Time!! (happy Sunday) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 30, 2021
LordReed:

Indeed. So would you like to die in a plane crash? If you were in plane and it seems like it wants to crash, would you pray for your god to save you or would you resign yourself to death?

We've all been destined to die one way or another.
Some were beheaded.
Some were thrown to the lions.
Some were buried alive.

It does not mean God does not exist!

1 Like

Re: God Is Never Behind! He’s Always On Time!! (happy Sunday) by LordReed(m): 11:32pm On Nov 30, 2021
PastorM:

Some were beheaded.
Some were buried alive.

Yes that is what it means. Your "god is never late" is just how you deal with the uncontrollable part of our lives. If your saying was true certain things would never happen the way they do because your god would always show up. But he doesn't so what happens happens and people like Myles Munroe, despite how gung ho for god they are, die in a plane crash that was very much avoidable.
Re: God Is Never Behind! He’s Always On Time!! (happy Sunday) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 30, 2021
LordReed:

Yes that is what it means. Your "god is never late" is just how you deal with the uncontrollable part of our lives. If your saying was true certain things would never happen the way they do because your god would always show up. But he doesn't so what happens happens and people like Myles Munroe, despite how gung ho for god they are, die in a plane crash that was very much avoidable.

It's of no use ....

Those guys are addicted to certain things......
Re: God Is Never Behind! He’s Always On Time!! (happy Sunday) by LordReed(m): 6:10am On Dec 01, 2021
PastorM:

Some were beheaded.
Some were buried alive.

Marcus Lamb's family must have been praying for his recovery all the while he was in the hospital yet he died, I wonder if god is not late would be something they'd like to hear right now.
Re: God Is Never Behind! He’s Always On Time!! (happy Sunday) by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 01, 2021
LordReed:

die in a plane crash that was very much avoidable.

Very much avoidable.

What if God told the pilot not to take off that day?
What if God told Myles and his wife not to travel that day?
What if God told someone to tell him not to travel that day?

Haven't you ever done something and after the fact said, "I knew it"; "Something was off"; "I had the feeling"

There are some things, LordReed, that we'd never know.
Re: God Is Never Behind! He’s Always On Time!! (happy Sunday) by Image123(m): 11:08am On Dec 01, 2021
LordReed:

Marcus Lamb's family must have been praying for his recovery all the while he was in the hospital yet he died, I wonder if god is not late would be something they'd like to hear right now.

You surely can't have heard of folks like Horatio Spafford or Annie Johnson Flint. You assume Christianity is all these jamboree you see on TV/media. SMH Get real, go deep and stop embarrassing yourself with these 1mm depth of theology.
Re: God Is Never Behind! He’s Always On Time!! (happy Sunday) by LordReed(m): 11:59am On Dec 01, 2021
Image123:

You surely can't have heard of folks like Horatio Spafford or Annie Johnson Flint. You assume Christianity is all these jamboree you see on TV/media. SMH Get real, go deep and stop embarrassing yourself with these 1mm depth of theology.

LMFAO! How is the theology my concern? I told you already, go face the OP not me. I didn't say your god is never late, OP did so if there is any jamboree going on it's the OP having one. LMAO!
Re: God Is Never Behind! He’s Always On Time!! (happy Sunday) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 01, 2021
LordReed:

LMFAO! How is the theology my concern? I told you already, go face the OP not me. I didn't say your god is never late, OP did so if there is any jamboree going on it's the OP having one. LMAO!

Nobody is disagreeing with me, the OP grin
Re: God Is Never Behind! He’s Always On Time!! (happy Sunday) by LordReed(m): 12:02pm On Dec 01, 2021
PastorM:

Very much avoidable.

What if God told the pilot not to take off that day?
What if God told Myles and his wife not to travel that day?
What if God told someone to tell him not to travel that day?

Haven't you ever done something and after the fact said, "I knew it"; "Something was off"; "I had the feeling"

There are some things, LordReed, that we'd never know.

Sure there are some things we'll never know but you said your god was never late, fact is you can't reconcile it with Christians dying even with prayer to god to save them on their lips. How can your god not have been late in such cases?
Re: God Is Never Behind! He’s Always On Time!! (happy Sunday) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 01, 2021
LordReed:

Sure there are some things we'll never know but you said your god was never late, fact is you can't reconcile it with Christians dying even with prayer to god to save them on their lips. How can your god not have been late in such cases?

We are going round in circles, my lord grin
Re: God Is Never Behind! He’s Always On Time!! (happy Sunday) by LordReed(m): 12:04pm On Dec 01, 2021
PastorM:

Nobody is disagreeing with me, the OP grin

Oh he is disagreeing with you but I dunno why he is not saying it to you, instead he keeps mentioning me. I don't believe in the god and he knows so I dunno why he refuses to engage you. Abi Image123 you dey fear Pastor M, LoLz!
Re: God Is Never Behind! He’s Always On Time!! (happy Sunday) by LordReed(m): 12:05pm On Dec 01, 2021
PastorM:

We are going round in circles, my lord grin

You are, I'm not. You made a categorical statement and you refuse to reconcile it with reality so the question lingers.
Re: God Is Never Behind! He’s Always On Time!! (happy Sunday) by Image123(m): 1:03pm On Dec 01, 2021
LordReed:

You're the one calling names, not the OP. The OP hardly thought God was late for these people, you certainly think so.
Re: God Is Never Behind! He’s Always On Time!! (happy Sunday) by Image123(m): 1:05pm On Dec 01, 2021
LordReed:

Oh he is disagreeing with you but I dunno why he is not saying it to you, instead he keeps mentioning me. I don't believe in the god and he knows so I dunno why he refuses to engage you. Abi Image123 you dey fear Pastor M, LoLz!

Like i said, she is not mentioning names. i can't assume that she thinks God is late if any Christian dies or is killed. You certainly think God is late when Christians die, so i address that. This is not lateness if you know God.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm In Nigeria / The Rise And Fall Of Kanye West: Illuminati Superstar / Does God Create Evil?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.