Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Udom Sacks Commissioner, Victor Antai, Seen With Akpabio - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Udom Sacks Commissioner, Victor Antai, Seen With Akpabio (35807 Views)

Akpabio: I Appointed Antai Into NDDC Board Because Antai Doesn't Eat Alone. / Kano Gov, Abba Yusuf Sacks Commissioner Who Threatened Tribunal Judges / Uzodimma Sacks Commissioner For Labour, Ford Ozumba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udom Sacks Commissioner, Victor Antai, Seen With Akpabio by Ikpongiton: 7:05am On Aug 08, 2018
kudos! weed off the betrayers .
Re: Udom Sacks Commissioner, Victor Antai, Seen With Akpabio by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 08, 2018
Mark my word. That fellow just got a promotion.

2 Likes

Re: Udom Sacks Commissioner, Victor Antai, Seen With Akpabio by nattyGENT: 7:07am On Aug 08, 2018
PennywysCares:
This Akpabio guy is not in his right senses, after spending 8yrs as commissioner
Spent 8yrs as a governor
4 yrs in National Assembly
Now he is dancing peacefully home, let someone else represents Ikot Ekpene Senatorial district come 2019
Akpabio remains the best representative anytime & anyday

4 Likes

Re: Udom Sacks Commissioner, Victor Antai, Seen With Akpabio by JoyBB: 7:10am On Aug 08, 2018
come let's make money with Sabisale app.

Everyweek alert.. Sabisales too much.
Earn #5000 instantly on Sabisale AppShare daily cash rewards trending now, join to make 5k instantly with sabisale appshare rewards,use this link and claim your #5000 now!

Download app here http://Sabisalecom.ref-r.com/c/i/19321/14354454?r=wa
Re: Udom Sacks Commissioner, Victor Antai, Seen With Akpabio by SirBunky85(m): 7:10am On Aug 08, 2018
PennywysCares:
Godswill Akpabio think he is a god
2019 will surprise him with his evil broom
hypocrite.y didnt u say same of saraki?pained wailer

3 Likes

Re: Udom Sacks Commissioner, Victor Antai, Seen With Akpabio by Exammini(m): 7:12am On Aug 08, 2018
wiseone28:
Can't someone welcome his Boss in peace..But Udom should know he was and he is not a real politician,he is just fortunate that he was given the governorship slot by Akpabio.He can't fight Akpabio and succeed
Gov. Obiano of anambra faught peter obi and succeded in the 2017 election
Re: Udom Sacks Commissioner, Victor Antai, Seen With Akpabio by Ikpongiton: 7:13am On Aug 08, 2018
wiseone28:
Can't someone welcome his Boss in peace..But Udom should know he was and he is not a real politician,he is just fortunate that he was given the governorship slot by Akpabio.He can't fight Akpabio and succeed
you must be a slowpoke. how does akwa ibom government seat belongs to akpabio?your thinking faculty must be base in your anus
Re: Udom Sacks Commissioner, Victor Antai, Seen With Akpabio by Seun360(m): 7:15am On Aug 08, 2018
Udom will surely be defeated come next guber election in the state as long as APC gives Mr. Nsima Ekere the nod as the party's flag bearer for the next gubernatorial election.

Akpabio joining APC is a big boost.

4 Likes

Re: Udom Sacks Commissioner, Victor Antai, Seen With Akpabio by ozo13(m): 7:16am On Aug 08, 2018
Same people jolificating now when dey saw that of bauchi dr wr condemning the Governor.hahaha.game on.more to come

1 Like

Re: Udom Sacks Commissioner, Victor Antai, Seen With Akpabio by SirBunky85(m): 7:18am On Aug 08, 2018
wiseone28:
akpabio too was picked by victor attah wen he was a nobody.ta orji was a village champion wen ouk picked and brushed him up from being a cos to a governor evn wen all d federal might were against ouk and abia.yet,ta orji fought ouk to a standstill and nothing happened.udom can as well dare akpabio and nothing will happen.chime did same to nnamani and heaven didnt fall,evn akpabio cjallenged and relegated his benefactor-obong victor attah and nothing happened

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udom Sacks Commissioner, Victor Antai, Seen With Akpabio by klax(m): 7:20am On Aug 08, 2018
PennywysCares:
This Akpabio guy is not in his right senses, after spending 8yrs as commissioner
Spent 8yrs as a governor
4 yrs in National Assembly
Now he is dancing peacefully home, let someone else represents Ikot Ekpene Senatorial district come 2019

God bless bro.

I have never see a hard core greedy man like this man in my life I was even expecting him to say he is going on break from active politics come 2019 to have some rest but want to defect to be Senate president again in fact if apc give him such ticket then apc are truly full of nonentities and imbecilles.

Anyway he stole Nigeria money and he will vomit it let him run to anywhere he will still end up in jail. Daura met his Waterloo yesterday unaware same will happen to Akpabio.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udom Sacks Commissioner, Victor Antai, Seen With Akpabio by SirBunky85(m): 7:21am On Aug 08, 2018
davit:
This Nigeria sha. A one time speaker still taking Commissioner position? Na wa ó,
wat of in abia where some two time house of reps members -uzo azubuike and eziuche ubani are now commissioners?

1 Like

Re: Udom Sacks Commissioner, Victor Antai, Seen With Akpabio by johnmattew: 7:21am On Aug 08, 2018
no source?
nairaland and fake news
Re: Udom Sacks Commissioner, Victor Antai, Seen With Akpabio by SirBunky85(m): 7:24am On Aug 08, 2018
Lawalatm:
The real Always Ibomite will surprise Akpabio...... He will be betrayed like Amaechi grin grin grin grin grin
just shut it.was amaechi betrayed?wike and gej used federal might against amaechi yet,he delivered 2 out of d 3 senatorial slots in rivers.

7 Likes

Re: Udom Sacks Commissioner, Victor Antai, Seen With Akpabio by Ikpongiton: 7:27am On Aug 08, 2018
nattyGENT:
Akpabio remains the best representative anytime & anyday
you mean reprensen-thief thief ?idiot
Re: Udom Sacks Commissioner, Victor Antai, Seen With Akpabio by AngelicBeing: 7:31am On Aug 08, 2018
TimeMachine:
Nigeria is a Business and the entire landmass belongs to The Crown.

Those who know this truth, will never be emotional about politics. I prefer the Politicians to Pastors, cos Politicians steal and you know they have stolen, but Pastors steal and lie that it is given to God.

Politicians steal wealth of the nation from natural resources and Tax.

Pastors steal wealth of the masses from Tithe.

Tax and Tithe sounds much the same.

Thanks to Lucifer, the inventor of all Religions and politics.
shocked

Re: Udom Sacks Commissioner, Victor Antai, Seen With Akpabio by otokx(m): 7:32am On Aug 08, 2018
SirBunky85:
just shut it.was amaechi betrayed?wike and gej used federal might against amaechi yet,he delivered 2 out of d 3 senatorial slots in rivers.

Don't mind them haters.
Re: Udom Sacks Commissioner, Victor Antai, Seen With Akpabio by CSTR1005: 7:32am On Aug 08, 2018
Menace2Society:
grin Igbos go wa.nk tire for here today
The only people that hates buhari in Nigeria today are ipob?

when buhari loses in 2019, I hope you remember to give ipob the credit.
Re: Udom Sacks Commissioner, Victor Antai, Seen With Akpabio by IMASTEX: 7:32am On Aug 08, 2018
segmond:
Now I know that the real and upright politicians no longer exist and it is a pity!!! These are no politicians,they are "business men" or how can you explain all these useless and unwarranted jumpings from party to party.what is worrisome abt it is the way and manner the so called lazy youths has been hyping the useless drama.I pity this country ooo.it is truly demonstration of craziness and not democracy.
You have stated the fact

1 Like

Re: Udom Sacks Commissioner, Victor Antai, Seen With Akpabio by Corrinthians(m): 7:33am On Aug 08, 2018
Let us see how PDP supporters spin this one.
Re: Udom Sacks Commissioner, Victor Antai, Seen With Akpabio by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 08, 2018
[s]
TimeMachine:

Earth is Lucifer's Real Estate, and is managed by his son Satan. Your Bible has specifically, stated that 'The world, is under the power of the wicked one', but I think Jehovah is the wicked one, cos the Bible is filled with Tales of Wars and Human sacrifices eg, Jehovah commanded Isralites to kill Philistines in thousands. That is a murderous God, then Jehovah also commanded that all First Born, male to be killed and their blood painted on the door posts,'when I see the blood, I will pass over you' - passover'. Jehovah was a murderous God, but no mention in the Bible is any chapter where Lucifer commanded that people be killed. I do not condone murders, so Jehovah is not a nice God at all.

Once again, we are also told that Lucifer as sent down to the Abyss, and 'woe unto man' was what Jehovah was saying, such a nasty being if you ask me. I still think someday I will have opportunity to sit down with Lucifer and Jehovah over tea and ask them basic questions why they make people like you dummies, so lazy that you do not even read the Bible with rational minds to analyze what is wickedness.

When you say the Church is matching on, you are right, they are on every street corners these days milking the poor ignorant people like you dry.

I should dm you to change my life....wow//. I can assure you that I really need a billion dollars now to buy a few square meters at Eko Atlantic Estate, and I will be glad if you can spare a billion dollars, Sir.
[/s]very soon your eye will clear you think God is a man to played on I'll advise you to read this scripture

Romans 9:15 or maybe you've been destined for destruction because the sin against the holy Spirit can never be forgiven
Read Romans 9:17
Re: Udom Sacks Commissioner, Victor Antai, Seen With Akpabio by kikake: 7:39am On Aug 08, 2018
Who on earth can again trust Godswill Akpabio? Not Buhari or his clansmen. Even Akpabio's wife may start to distrust him these days.

Akpabio did himself incalculable personal damage through his thoughtless act of relinquishing his minority leader position of a main opposition party to join the ruling party.
Re: Udom Sacks Commissioner, Victor Antai, Seen With Akpabio by Ikpongiton: 7:41am On Aug 08, 2018
akpabio is finish politically.if A P C that saraki help to birth can disgrace and tumble saraki,who is akpabio .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Udom Sacks Commissioner, Victor Antai, Seen With Akpabio by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 08, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
[s][/s]very soon your eye will clear you think God is a man to played on I'll advise you to read this scripture

Romans 9:15 or maybe you've been destined for destruction because the sin against the holy Spirit can never be forgiven
Read Romans 9:17

You ignorant Christians hardly are tolerant, why is that ? But advance humans who are not gullible, know that Lucifer is in charge of Earth.

You do not even know what the spirit is, neither do you know what you call Holy Spirit, but you are ready to open business centers, sorry churches on every street corners.

You religious people have lost tolerance already.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Udom Sacks Commissioner, Victor Antai, Seen With Akpabio by Christo24(m): 7:44am On Aug 08, 2018
Apkabio Apkabio this is the end of ur political caria in nigeria for joining apc, because you refuse to braek the walls of jericho in your life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Udom Sacks Commissioner, Victor Antai, Seen With Akpabio by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 08, 2018
Diamond360:
Politics : A very dirty game
in Nigeria here, I see as a poisonous game
Re: Udom Sacks Commissioner, Victor Antai, Seen With Akpabio by Tareq1105: 7:46am On Aug 08, 2018
segmond:
Now I know that the real and upright politicians no longer exist and it is a pity!!! These are no politicians,they are "business men" or how can you explain all these useless and unwarranted jumpings from party to party.what is worrisome abt it is the way and manner the so called lazy youths has been hyping the useless drama.I pity this country ooo.it is truly demonstration of craziness and not democracy.

Are you just realising that politics is the fastest growing industry in Nigeria today?

While the manufacturing sector is laying off workers the political sector is busy employing.

These days, you hear people say 'I'm now into politics'

Nigeria is in trouble indeed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udom Sacks Commissioner, Victor Antai, Seen With Akpabio by shizzle1: 7:51am On Aug 08, 2018
Menace2Society:
grin Igbos go wa.nk tire for here today
ewu....wetin concern IPOB for here?
Re: Udom Sacks Commissioner, Victor Antai, Seen With Akpabio by Christo24(m): 7:52am On Aug 08, 2018
TimeMachine:

You ignorant Christians hardly are tolerant, why is that ? But advance humans who are not gullible, know that Lucifer is in charge of Earth.

You do not even know what the spirit is, neither do you know what you call Holy Spirit, but you are ready to open business centers, sorry churches on every street corners.

You religious people have lost tolerance already.

ples i want him akpabio to read joshua 6: 1 5 an 20 of that vase

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Buhari Must Handle Tompolo With Tact / Anambra: Why I Sacked 1,000 Teachers – Soludo / Arthur Nzeribe Celebrates 79th Birthday In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.