Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,732 members, 7,831,334 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

She Said She Needs A Break Again... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Needs A Break Again... (1258 Views)

When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You / Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend / South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said She Needs A Break Again... by stiffmeister(m): 7:42am On Aug 08, 2018
My girlfriend of two years now this morning texted me saying "I just need a break". What could have she mean? the first she said that, I pleaded and talked to her about what is asking for coz it might bring disconnection which can later turn to breaking up. She was like we're cool and good to go maybe after many thoughts and now this morning I got her text saying I need a break

what could she mean??
Re: She Said She Needs A Break Again... by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 08, 2018
Let her be bro. She could be emotionally drained or depressed. She will definitely come around when everything falls into place.
Re: She Said She Needs A Break Again... by pocohantas(f): 7:52am On Aug 08, 2018
It is an euphemism for I am no longer interested in you.

It means she wants to keep you around and test how life is/can be, without you. Maybe fck some other dude without 'guilt'.

It is a soft and coded break-up.

It means more than just a break.

It means she wants to keep you hanging. Don't be left hanging bro, you are not some play object. Ask her what is the TC of the 'break'.
-What does she need the break for?
-Are you both open to meeting new people?
-Can you both get intimate within that period?
-How often will you guys call/visit each other?
-What if she doesn't come back from the break?

If she doesn't love you enough to go through whatever it is with you.
It means you should start getting used to life without her.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said She Needs A Break Again... by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 7:52am On Aug 08, 2018
[img][/img]
stiffmeister:
My girlfriend of two years now this morning texted me saying "I just need a break". What could have she mean? the first she said that, I pleaded and talked to her about what is asking for coz it might bring disconnection which can later turn to breaking up. She was like we're cool and good to go maybe after many thoughts and now this morning I got her text saying I need a break

what could she mean??
is there any equation from the word break that you can't understand, focus on why she needs a break � oga
Re: She Said She Needs A Break Again... by Xinzu: 7:56am On Aug 08, 2018
She's found a better preek, bruh. grin
Re: She Said She Needs A Break Again... by ayookunlee: 7:56am On Aug 08, 2018
She is a gone concern.
Re: She Said She Needs A Break Again... by CreamyBanana(m): 8:00am On Aug 08, 2018
stiffmeister:

what could she mean??

she is with me getting pounded by my dick. forget her.
Re: She Said She Needs A Break Again... by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:03am On Aug 08, 2018
what about asking HER the important question: WHY?

1 Like

Re: She Said She Needs A Break Again... by Caseless: 8:03am On Aug 08, 2018
Then give her a break. What's difficult in doing just that?

All this kiddy lovers sef.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Needs A Break Again... by Homeboiy: 8:05am On Aug 08, 2018
See this guy
Your mind no fit tell you say she de prepare go fûck another dick
Re: She Said She Needs A Break Again... by 9japrof(m): 8:49am On Aug 08, 2018
Bros calm down, praise da lord you are now single

1 Like

Re: She Said She Needs A Break Again... by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 08, 2018
pocohantas:

It means she wants to keep you around and test how life is/can be, without you. Maybe fck some other dude without 'guilt'.

It means she wants to keep you hanging. Don't be left hanging bro, you are not some play object. Ask her what is the TC of the 'break'.

oh, God bless your momma.
Re: She Said She Needs A Break Again... by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 08, 2018
Do you fight? I mean argue like everyday. If No, there is some guy somewhere. Move on and move fast dude. Like someone said, you might be going through a tough situation, If this is true, move on. She is more concerned about what you are negatively than what she is. Move on!

1 Like

Re: She Said She Needs A Break Again... by Holymann(m): 9:20am On Aug 08, 2018
She wants to pause her relationship with you so she can try someone else.
If the new relationship fails, break is over and she'll return but if it works out, you're single.
If I were you, i'll just 4get about her.
Re: She Said She Needs A Break Again... by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 08, 2018
stiffmeister:

what could she mean??

She's had enough of you!!
Move on, with your pride and integrity intact.
Re: She Said She Needs A Break Again... by iLegendd(m): 1:23pm On Aug 08, 2018
stiffmeister:

what could she mean??
After spending 2 years and 2 months on Nairaland to eradicate this type of thread, you still came to create this thing?

I won't be harsh on you. With the speed of light, download ChatDicted 1.0 intro and read it now for free. www.wetclef.com/topic330.html

Thank me later.

Re: She Said She Needs A Break Again... by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 08, 2018
If she needs a break, make it a vacation bro... she is in love with another dude already.
Re: She Said She Needs A Break Again... by killsmith(f): 3:18pm On Aug 08, 2018
Congratulations bro. Enjoy singlehood... I celebrate you.
Re: She Said She Needs A Break Again... by donbachi(m): 6:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
U rest na
Re: She Said She Needs A Break Again... by stiffmeister(m): 3:42pm On Aug 09, 2018
pocohantas:

thanks so much dear

(1) (Reply)

So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching For Pot Belly Guys - Owerri Club Manager / Collection Of Beautiful Custom Made Plus Size Bridal Gowns Pictures / Beware! Long Sex May Kill You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.