Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Update On The Man Murdered Yesterday By Trigger-happy Policeman In Anambra - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Update On The Man Murdered Yesterday By Trigger-happy Policeman In Anambra (379 Views)

Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Corps Member, Injures LAUTECH Graduate In Oyo / Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) / Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Man In Kogi Over Sachet Water (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On The Man Murdered Yesterday By Trigger-happy Policeman In Anambra by ositaizu(m): 11:12am On Aug 08, 2018
�Some pictures contains some gory scenes.

The motorist who was murdered by an allegeded bribe-seeking policeman has been identified as Onyeme Micheal, from Agulu in Anambra State. Meanwhile, investigations are ongoing and eye witnesses have been helpful.

See initial story here: http://enigeria.com.ng/nigerian-man-narrates-how-the-police-shot-a-driver-who-refused-to-part-with-bribe-in-anambra

The Facebook user who's an eye witness at the scene of the incidence known as Ngini Ebelechukwu Emmanuel have started giving the police a lead to the murderers of an innocent motorist. According to him, arrests are ongoing....

Read:

"The guy is dead... We spent the whole at Central Police Station (CPS) Awka. I was able to give out one of the names of the killers via his name tag that I saw. They have been arrested"

See pictures and read more http://enigeria.com.ng/update-on-the-man-murdered-yesterday-by-bribe-seeking-trigger-happy-policeman-in-anambra

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Ishilove

Re: Update On The Man Murdered Yesterday By Trigger-happy Policeman In Anambra by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 08, 2018
angry

A lot of times, I realize that it's not all about waiting for the government.
I think catching that policeman and slowly doing to him what he did to that innocent motorist would have been the best and fastest way to pacify the families of the deceased.
Re: Update On The Man Murdered Yesterday By Trigger-happy Policeman In Anambra by PrincessB1(f): 11:56am On Aug 08, 2018
angry

Look at the life he wasted because of petty bribe
Let justice be done
Re: Update On The Man Murdered Yesterday By Trigger-happy Policeman In Anambra by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 08, 2018
Cops by Nas comes to mind

(1) (Reply)

Woman Hacks Her Husband To Death, Tries To Bury Him In The Bedroom (photos) / Boyfriend punches man for staring at his girlfriend’s butt. / Retiree Cries Out As Wife Allegedly Disappears With 3 Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.