Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Pre-wedding Pictures In Jehovah's Witnesses Style...love Story - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Pictures In Jehovah's Witnesses Style...love Story (58049 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures In Jehovah's Witnesses Style...love Story by Coyparrot: 11:49am On Aug 09, 2018
HajimeSaito:
Congrats, even though you aren't real Christians.
you can't be the judge of that.and are you a real one sef?
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures In Jehovah's Witnesses Style...love Story by Maximus85(m): 11:59am On Aug 09, 2018
rottennaija:
That reminds me of a wedding get together I attended about a year ago. The brother didn't really have enough cash so he did something simple. No kingdom hall, no traditional marriage, just paying the bride price, court registration and a simple get together to announce the new couple.

Of course, some among there though not saying it, wondered if they had engaged in primarital sex and are not allowed to use the kingdom hall... Well, the elders, chairing the get together dispel such notion publicly, that nothing is wrong.

Fast forward to about 8 months after the marriage, the wife had delivered. I went home, discussed with some who were there. Again, it didn't concern me, why should it? I had realized that almost everything was about putting up a good appearance.

If these two are to be investigated properly, they have had it probably more than 2 times. But of course, keeping with the appearance would mean as the opposite said it " they maintained a very healthy relationship in accordance with our bible-based principles regarding courtship"

Again, how does that concern me. Everything is about keeping appearances.

You might be right, you might be wrong. But what if you said it and you're wrong. That's why it's wise not to say anything at all. We can't see more than our nose length. It's only Jehovah who knows all. Let's leave it to him.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures In Jehovah's Witnesses Style...love Story by Maximus85(m): 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2018
omojeesu:
Wish them a happy married life.

Above that may they see the Light, know the Truth and find the Way to Heaven not Hell which they equate to grave.

Jesus is Lord!

If you want to go to heaven, it's your choice but you have no right to condemn or criticize those who want to stay here on earth.

Google the root meaning of Hell. Then you will know you're the one in thick darkness.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures In Jehovah's Witnesses Style...love Story by Rajosh(m): 12:27pm On Aug 09, 2018
wow. I never knew Jehovah witness ladies wear trousers.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures In Jehovah's Witnesses Style...love Story by nwanyiugbo122(f): 1:33pm On Aug 09, 2018
SufferPikinHead:
Stupid Rubbish
Bible Standards my foot
Wicked Useless Idiots
Easy. But do you know them before?
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures In Jehovah's Witnesses Style...love Story by nwanyiugbo122(f): 1:38pm On Aug 09, 2018
Congrats dear, Jah's blessings all the way!!
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures In Jehovah's Witnesses Style...love Story by AndikanEssien(m): 1:49pm On Aug 09, 2018
rottennaija:

What is trends in the world that they stoop low to follow? Nothing is wrong in pre-wedding pix or posting it online. We no longer live in the stone age.

The only problem is that instead of focusing on pre-wedding pix, he wanted to create an impression where many know are seriously false and lacking. It is as simple as that. No one is perfect, we are all sinners, both willfully and

Remain wise in your eyes and be glad that these post has helped people learn the truth from the Bible.

unwillfully. But when we neglect that and try to create a perfect impression, that was where his problem started. Our righteousness becomes no more than that of the Pharisees.

Besides, there are no single religious organizations that is made by man that has no fault, no less Jws. Even when God was directly involved with the nation of Israel, there were so many fault. Fault are there, and will always be. But the spirt among Jws are to conceal the fault, pretend it doesn't doesn't exist or not there, and when it eventually rears its ugly head, to trample it to the ground and anyone who discusses such fault, thereby keeping false appearances.

And yet, there no more hypocritical standards than that.

I won't blame you, but remember that the Bible says all things are advantageous but not all things build up. Certainly this thread hasn't built up
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures In Jehovah's Witnesses Style...love Story by triplec93(m): 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2018
priscy525:
please this shouldn't have been mentioned here
I was shock to see that here, i doubt if truly he's a witness nw.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures In Jehovah's Witnesses Style...love Story by triplec93(m): 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2018
priscy525:
please this shouldn't have been mentioned here
I was shocked to see that here, i doubt if truly he's a witness nw.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures In Jehovah's Witnesses Style...love Story by scarletswagz(m): 2:12pm On Aug 09, 2018
nice one brothers.....kip i t u p
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures In Jehovah's Witnesses Style...love Story by SufferPikinHead: 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2018
nwanyiugbo122:
Easy. But do you know them before?
How do you know

These fucktards
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures In Jehovah's Witnesses Style...love Story by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 09, 2018
Etuagievin:
. How do you mean they are of pagan origin?

Do some research mate cool
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures In Jehovah's Witnesses Style...love Story by cyrus1992(m): 2:58pm On Aug 09, 2018
HajimeSaito:

They do not believe in the fundamental teaching of Christianity (the Divinity of Christ). They're also the biggest hypocrites. If you have ever been a member of one of the Kingdom Centres you'll discover that they're more like a cult.

Ehhn, maybe they are still disciples of the old laws.
The old biblical prophets like elijah, elisha, jeremiah, isaiah, e.t.c.
Didn't have knowledge of trinity yet they still satisfactorily did God's work.
the JW's wold have their reasons for having their beliefs, lets not judge them: leave the judgement for God.
For all we know, they could be doing the right thing, who knows??
You just leave the conclusion for God to make.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures In Jehovah's Witnesses Style...love Story by rottennaija(m): 3:00pm On Aug 09, 2018
AndikanEssien:

I won't blame you, but remember that the Bible says all things are advantageous but not all things build up. Certainly this thread hasn't built up

it was not designed to
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures In Jehovah's Witnesses Style...love Story by Sandas11(m): 3:54pm On Aug 09, 2018
rottennaija:

it was not designed to

lol... you're the busiest person on this thread.. so much for trying to cause disrepute to Jehovah's witnesses. My question is why all this negative energy though? what must have led u to this point? what did Jehovah's witnesses do to you? anyways before u answer. just know I know you are an apostate. it's so clear to decipher.. lol.. plus ask yourself what the aim of your posts are. be honest to yourself. may God help you and bless you.. I mean it.. peace
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures In Jehovah's Witnesses Style...love Story by rottennaija(m): 6:25pm On Aug 09, 2018
Sandas11:

lol... you're the busiest person on this thread.. so much for trying to cause disrepute to Jehovah's witnesses. My question is why all this negative energy though? what must have led u to this point? what did Jehovah's witnesses do to you? anyways before u answer. just know I know you are an apostate. it's so clear to decipher.. lol.. plus ask yourself what the aim of your posts are. be honest to yourself. may God help you and bless you.. I mean it.. peace

And may peace be with you too
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures In Jehovah's Witnesses Style...love Story by SufferPikinHead: 6:35pm On Aug 09, 2018
budusky05:

Pls this not APC and PDP post, go look for one and vent ur anger.

You must be foolish online and Offline
Di you see. Me in politics section. Fuking Jw
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures In Jehovah's Witnesses Style...love Story by budusky05(m): 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2018
SufferPikinHead:

You must be foolish online and Offline
Di you see. Me in politics section. Fuking Jw

You don suffer true true from your nairaland ID, sorry bro.
Not my fault. But no be every pikin way no get papa one make ritual money or they vex like you.

Pls NL check this guy profile, from his post you will understand what i mean.

Byeeeeee
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures In Jehovah's Witnesses Style...love Story by SufferPikinHead: 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2018
budusky05:

You don suffer true true from your nairaland ID, sorry bro.
Not my fault. But no be every pikin way no get papa one make ritual money or they vex like you.

Pls NL check this guy profile, from his post you will understand what i mean.

Byeeeeee
You must be a terrible human in Real life, but deceiving yourself saying you're serving God most likely a Small boy
And your are sharing hope to ppl too abi Mofo!
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures In Jehovah's Witnesses Style...love Story by omojeesu(m): 10:40pm On Aug 09, 2018
Maximus85:

If you want to go to heaven, it's your choice but you have no right to condemn or criticize those who want to stay here on earth.

Google the root meaning of Hell. Then you will know you're the one in thick darkness.

Correct! Going to either place is a choice. But exactly how have I condemned or criticized them?

Google is not the Bible and, therefore, not an authority for me. Read your Bible very well and you will see the differences.

GRAVE IS A VISIBLE PHYSICAL PLACE ON EARTH. HELL IS NOT ON EARTH. NOTE THE FOLLOWING FROM THE BIBLE:

1) PILLAR SET ON GRAVE NOT HELL

Genesis 35:20 And Jacob SET A PILLAR UPON HER GRAVE: that is the pillar of Rachel's grave unto this day.

2) GRAVE, NOT HELL CAN BE TOUCHED

Numbers 19:16 And whosoever TOUCHETH one that is slain with a sword in the open fields, or a dead body, or a bone of a man, or a GRAVE, shall be unclean seven days.

3) PEOPLE HAVE PERSONAL GRAVES NOT PERSONAL HELL

2 Samuel 3:32 And they buried Abner in Hebron: and the king lifted up his voice, and wept at the GRAVE OF ABNER; and all the people wept.

2 Samuel 19:37 Let thy servant, I pray thee, turn back again, that I may die in mine own city, and be buried by the GRAVE OF MY FATHER and of my mother. But behold thy servant Chimham; let him go over with my lord the king; and do to him what shall seem good unto thee.

1 Kings 13:30 And he laid his carcase in HIS OWN GRAVE; and they mourned over him, saying, Alas, ....

ABOUT HELL NOTE:

HELL IS A PLACE OF DAMNATION THAT SHOULD BE AVOIDED AT ALL COST

Matthew 23:33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

PEOPLE ARE CONSCIOUS IN HELL

Luke 16:23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

SOUL GOES TO HELL. BODY DECAY IN GRAVE.

Acts 2:27 Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

JESUS' SOUL WAS NOT ABANDONED IN HE'LL NOR DID HIS BODY DECAY ON EARTH.

Acts 2:31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.

HELL IS ASSOCIATED WITH FIRE NOT GRAVE

Mark 9:43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the FIRE that NEVER SHALL BE QUENCHED:
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures In Jehovah's Witnesses Style...love Story by priscy525(f): 6:09am On Aug 10, 2018
triplec93:
I was shocked to see that here, i doubt if truly he's a witness nw.

Former witness maybe
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures In Jehovah's Witnesses Style...love Story by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 10, 2018
rottennaija:

You see... This is exactly the problem with Jws, you worship the organization (which you call the truth) than worship Jehovah and Jesus (which the Bible calls the truth), you hide serious sins in the name of not bring reproach in the organization (because it is not Jehovah or Jesus). And that was exactly the Pont I was making. All organizations, business, religious, govt are interested in maintaining appearances, not wanting their sins to be exposed while at the same time spreading the sins of others.

But the Irony is, throughout the Bible, you will see God telling the sins of his people to the whole world, punishing them so that people will know why God punish them.

In revelation, you see Jesus open letter to the congregation in Asia minor, telling them of their sins, basically letting the whole world to know.

But among Jws, this things are treated in secrecy, in the name of not bringing reproach on Jehovah's name(but is all about keeping appearances)

This is pure hypocrisy. Simple
shut up you evil apostate, Jehovah's organisation today remain the only organisation that discipline people publicly for sins ,so get your facts right before misleading gullible ones you cursed apostate
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures In Jehovah's Witnesses Style...love Story by Maximus85(m): 11:08am On Aug 10, 2018
omojeesu:

Correct! Going to either place is a choice. But exactly how have I condemned or criticized them?

Google is not the Bible and, therefore, not an authority for me. Read your Bible very well and you will see the differences.

GRAVE IS A VISIBLE PHYSICAL PLACE ON EARTH. HELL IS NOT ON EARTH. NOTE THE FOLLOWING FROM THE BIBLE:

1) PILLAR SET ON GRAVE NOT HELL

Genesis 35:20 And Jacob SET A PILLAR UPON HER GRAVE: that is the pillar of Rachel's grave unto this day.

2) GRAVE, NOT HELL CAN BE TOUCHED

Numbers 19:16 And whosoever TOUCHETH one that is slain with a sword in the open fields, or a dead body, or a bone of a man, or a GRAVE, shall be unclean seven days.

3) PEOPLE HAVE PERSONAL GRAVES NOT PERSONAL HELL

2 Samuel 3:32 And they buried Abner in Hebron: and the king lifted up his voice, and wept at the GRAVE OF ABNER; and all the people wept.

2 Samuel 19:37 Let thy servant, I pray thee, turn back again, that I may die in mine own city, and be buried by the GRAVE OF MY FATHER and of my mother. But behold thy servant Chimham; let him go over with my lord the king; and do to him what shall seem good unto thee.

1 Kings 13:30 And he laid his carcase in HIS OWN GRAVE; and they mourned over him, saying, Alas, ....

ABOUT HELL NOTE:

HELL IS A PLACE OF DAMNATION THAT SHOULD BE AVOIDED AT ALL COST

Matthew 23:33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

PEOPLE ARE CONSCIOUS IN HELL

Luke 16:23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

SOUL GOES TO HELL. BODY DECAY IN GRAVE.

Acts 2:27 Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

JESUS' SOUL WAS NOT ABANDONED IN HE'LL NOR DID HIS BODY DECAY ON EARTH.

Acts 2:31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.

HELL IS ASSOCIATED WITH FIRE NOT GRAVE

Mark 9:43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the FIRE that NEVER SHALL BE QUENCHED:

It will be good to educate you a little.

First, that your Bible by the time I'm through with you, you will find another translation.

Hell was never a place of torment until the demons who want you to see God as wicked gave it another meaning and that meaning found it way into your Bible.

The original meaning of Hell is to HIDE or to COVER. I've attached a picture of the Oxford dictionary for you to see. Even in Greek hell was never a place of torment following the original meaning of the word.

Now ask yourself these questions.

If hell was a place of torment, why did Jesus went there?
Why did the righteous man Job prayed to go there?

If we follow the original meaning of the word Hell, we can easily answer these questions because, Jesus died and was buried. He was covered, he was hidden. We can say he went to Hell. The Greek scripture also supports this because hell was rendered as grave, gehenna etc.
Job was tired of his suffering.... He begged to go to hell to rest. If Hell was a place of torment, why would he pray to go there?

Another killer question is, who is in charge of torment in hell?
Hint, this question is a trap. Think well before you respond.

I hope you now know who needs to study his Bible more.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures In Jehovah's Witnesses Style...love Story by Maximus85(m): 11:18am On Aug 10, 2018
rottennaija:

You see... This is exactly the problem with Jws, you worship the organization (which you call the truth) than worship Jehovah and Jesus (which the Bible calls the truth), you hide serious sins in the name of not bring reproach in the organization (because it is not Jehovah or Jesus). And that was exactly the Pont I was making. All organizations, business, religious, govt are interested in maintaining appearances, not wanting their sins to be exposed while at the same time spreading the sins of others.

But the Irony is, throughout the Bible, you will see God telling the sins of his people to the whole world, punishing them so that people will know why God punish them.

In revelation, you see Jesus open letter to the congregation in Asia minor, telling them of their sins, basically letting the whole world to know.

But among Jws, this things are treated in secrecy, in the name of not bringing reproach on Jehovah's name(but is all about keeping appearances)

This is pure hypocrisy. Simple

You're a son of the lie.

May God forgive you.

Are you talking about an organization that even if you borrow money under an agreement and deliberately refused to pay back, you can be disfellowshiped?

What are you saying? Hiding serious sin? Ahhhhh.

People, pls get to know Jehovah's Witnesses and know the truth about them. Don't hate them because of hearsays. Confirm things yourself. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures In Jehovah's Witnesses Style...love Story by Ginaz(f): 11:31am On Aug 10, 2018
princenico007:
shut up you evil apostate, Jehovah's organisation today remain the only organisation that discipline people publicly for sins ,so get your facts right before misleading gullible ones you cursed apostate

Look at you calling someone an apostate, with so much venom. Under whose right gave you the right to call someone a cursed apostate?

Because he challenged the organization(not God) made him an apostate? Because he viewed the organization in a different point made him an "Apostate"!!!

What is religion then, if we can't question it? What is religion if we can't reason differently from all we have been taught to know the truth if what we have been taking in knowledge was the "truth"?

What is it, if we get afraid to be condemned and called an apostate cos we questioned it?

Even God was questioned!!! He was put to the test, numerous times but HE never condemned anyone. He proved himself.

No religion should condemned anyone cos they asked questions concerning their faith. That's absurd.

Your mentality stinks. Just take a look at his reply. And tell me if he really is worthy to be called a follower of God. Religion is the worst thing to have happened to mankind.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures In Jehovah's Witnesses Style...love Story by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2018
Ginaz:

Look at you calling someone an apostate, with so much venom. Under whose right gave you the right to call someone a cursed apostate?

Because he challenged the organization(not God) made him an apostate? Because he viewed the organization in a different point made him an "Apostate"!!!

What is religion then, if we can't question it? What is religion if we can't reason differently from all we have been taught to know the truth if what we have been taking in knowledge was the "truth"?

What is it, if we get afraid to be condemned and called an apostate cos we questioned it?

Even God was questioned!!! He was put to the test, numerous times but HE never condemned anyone. He proved himself.

No religion should condemned anyone cos they asked questions concerning their faith. That's absurd.

Your mentality stinks. Just take a look at his reply. And tell me if he really is worthy to be called a follower of God. Religion is the worst thing to have happened to mankind.
SHUT UP
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures In Jehovah's Witnesses Style...love Story by Ginaz(f): 12:43pm On Aug 10, 2018
princenico007:
SHUT UP

And the so called righteous man speaks!!!

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures In Jehovah's Witnesses Style...love Story by rottennaija(m): 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2018
Maximus85:

You're a son of the lie.

May God forgive you.

Are you talking about an organization that even if you borrow money under an agreement and deliberately refused to pay back, you can be disfellowshiped?

What are you saying? Hiding serious sin? Ahhhhh.

People, pls get to know Jehovah's Witnesses and know the truth about them. Don't hate them because of hearsays. Confirm things yourself. Thanks.

There is always appearances and there is reality.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures In Jehovah's Witnesses Style...love Story by omojeesu(m): 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2018
Do you have a Bible of your own? If you do please let me have the EQUIVALENT Bible verses i presented in my post from the version of your own Bible on 'grave' and 'hell'.

Maximus85:

It will be good to educate you a little.

First, that your Bible by the time I'm through with you, you will find another translation.

Hell was never a place of torment until the demons who want you to see God as wicked gave it another meaning and that meaning found it way into your Bible.

The original meaning of Hell is to HIDE or to COVER. I've attached a picture of the Oxford dictionary for you to see. Even in Greek hell was never a place of torment following the original meaning of the word.

Now ask yourself these questions.

If hell was a place of torment, why did Jesus went there?
Why did the righteous man Job prayed to go there?

If we follow the original meaning of the word Hell, we can easily answer these questions because, Jesus died and was buried. He was covered, he was hidden. We can say he went to Hell. The Greek scripture also supports this because hell was rendered as grave, gehenna etc.
Job was tired of his suffering.... He begged to go to hell to rest. If Hell was a place of torment, why would he pray to go there?

Another killer question is, who is in charge of torment in hell?
Hint, this question is a trap. Think well before you respond.

I hope you now know who needs to study his Bible more.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures In Jehovah's Witnesses Style...love Story by Blessingmoyo: 5:04pm On Sep 19, 2018
RESPONDED
AjiChris:
Na UNILORIN DAM be this na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naija Sex Story: My Night Sex With The Store Attendant / Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... / Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.