Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

I Need A Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need A Husband (1792 Views)

My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / Should A Husband And Wife Stay In Separate Rooms? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Husband by Eastside22(m): 1:00am On Feb 25, 2022
I'm creating this thread for my mum,needed a place I'll get more audience hence I had to use here
Please pardon my grammatical error just incase you come across any

After the death of my dad,my mum have been focused on raising myself and my younger sister by the Grace of God I just rounded up my decree program last year.
Now to the main issues, all this while my mum have been alone without any man this has really given me so much concern especially this period my sis just gained admission nobody to stay with her anymore so we both decided(I and my sis) we going to help her get a man,someone that would love her and take care of her and also make babies together lol. She has always told us she want two more children
Nairaland was the first place that came to my mind this evening,so this will be my first point
Here are some basic information about her
1 she's 45
2 Educated
3 hardworking
4 very pretty too
Interested persons must possess the following
Must be Godfearing
Must have some level of financial freedom
Not older that 55years
This is my WhatsApp number 09024523029 text and calls are allowed
Interested persons only!!
Mod please�
Re: I Need A Husband by ChiefSosa(m): 1:36am On Feb 25, 2022
we both decided(I and my sis)
Is your mom aware that you and your sis are trying to get her a man? Did she give you permission? With all her qualities you listed, how are you sure she doesn't have suitors but just prioritizing the welfare of her children?
Nairaland was the first place that came to my mind this evening
I wonder why!

5 Likes

Re: I Need A Husband by baby124: 2:19am On Feb 25, 2022
It’s on top of NL you want to get her a husband? It’s like you are looking for a scammer? Better take your number off. Encourage your mum to date a widower who is mature. There are many out there.

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Husband by James4358(m): 2:23am On Feb 25, 2022
Now u've become a recruiting agency shebi... Well, i guess u need a man who'd Help to browse ur mum's website steadily, keep her company, make her happy & also be a good step father...
& u think nairaland is the best place shebi! I wish u luck.
Re: I Need A Husband by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 3:53am On Feb 25, 2022
If your story is real, You don`t post such things on social media, who does that There are some things u don`t take funny so that u don`t hurt her feelings. U are not the one to get her husband, she will do that herself, you were yet to be born when ur father finds her. All she need to do is to gear up & package herself more better, a man will finds her even if he`s a widower. Plz dont trade her feelings, they are scam everywhere looking for an advantage. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Husband by Blackbelly(m): 4:32am On Feb 25, 2022
O.P listen to the counsels that have been posted already. Nigeria is not hollywood where such things happen in a surreal way. You might get your wish for getting remarried and end up with a nightmare of a husband. I suggest you talk this over with her. She has age and experience in her side.
Re: I Need A Husband by Richy4(m): 5:19am On Feb 25, 2022
in as much as what u were doing is honourable... But I am 97% sure that your mother will be totally embarrassed if she hears this embarassed...
Our country is not ripe for this..
Re: I Need A Husband by dacblogger: 9:33am On Feb 25, 2022
Someone that is 45years,you sure she can still make babies
Re: I Need A Husband by BigDawsNet: 10:21am On Feb 25, 2022
Eastside22:
I'm creating this thread for my mum,needed a place I'll get more audience hence I had to use here

After the death of my dad,my mum have been focused on raising myself and my younger sister by the Grace of God I just rounded up my decree program last year.
Now to the main issues, all this while my mum have been alone without any man this has really given me so much concern especially this period my sis just gained admission nobody to stay with her anymore so we both decided(I and my sis) we going to help her get a man,someone that would love her and take care of her and also make babies together lol. She has always told us she want two more children
Nairaland was the first place that came to my mind this evening,so this will be my first point
1 she's 45
2 Educated
3 hardworking
4 very pretty too
Must be Godfearing
Not older that 55years
Mod please�

Remove this post

You don't need this for your mum
If she's ready to get a man

Take her to salon and mark-up artist shop
Rebrand her body and get her new clothes

She only needs to visit some special events, fancy restaurants and be open ...
She will definitely find someone
Re: I Need A Husband by Eastside22(m): 11:01am On Feb 25, 2022
ChiefSosa:

Is your mom aware that you and your sis are trying to get her a man? Did she give you permission? With all her qualities you listed, how are you sure she doesn't have suitors but just prioritizing the welfare of her children?
She's not aware but I'm sure she's going to approve of it if she finds out

I wonder why!
Re: I Need A Husband by Eastside22(m): 11:10am On Feb 25, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Remove this post

You don't need this for your mum
If she's ready to get a man

Take her to salon and mark-up artist shop
Rebrand her body and get her new clothes

She only needs to visit some special events, fancy restaurants and be open ...
She will definitely find someone

My mum don't do make-up. As for the cloth aspect,she's working and she takes care of herself very well

1 Like

Re: I Need A Husband by Eastside22(m): 11:21am On Feb 25, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
If your story is real, You don`t post such things on social media, who does that There are some things u don`t take funny so that u don`t hurt her feelings. U are not the one to get her husband, she will do that herself, you were yet to be born when ur father finds her. All she need to do is to gear up & package herself more better, a man will finds her even if he`s a widower. Plz dont trade her feelings, they are scam everywhere looking for an advantage. Shalom
Thank you very much for the advice,don't know if you can suggest any better way I can go about this
The truth is that different men have been coming but we don't seem to like them cause majority of them are not straight forward, they want to take advantage of my mum and she can't see this
Re: I Need A Husband by BigDawsNet: 11:24am On Feb 25, 2022
Eastside22:

My mum don't do make-up. As for the cloth aspect,she's working and she takes care of herself very well

Alright, you right mark-up is not for everyone...

But I think u need to talk to her friends if they can help
Or probably her pastor can help connect a faithful single man for her

I don't think you can find a perfet match for your mum on ur own.... I don't want u guys to fall in hands of a scammer/gold digger
Re: I Need A Husband by Eastside22(m): 11:24am On Feb 25, 2022
Richy4:

in as much as what u were doing is honourable... But I am 97% sure that your mother will be totally embarrassed if she hears this embarassed...
Our country is not ripe for this..
I really don't mean to embarrass her with my post I decided to do this here cause is a faceless forum
Re: I Need A Husband by Eastside22(m): 11:30am On Feb 25, 2022
baby124:
It’s on top of NL you want to get her a husband? It’s like you are looking for a scammer? Better take your number off. Encourage your mum to date a widower who is mature. There are many out there.
Anyone you know of that is genuine
All the men she has introduce to us seem not to be straight forward,I don't want a man that would come and leech on her
Re: I Need A Husband by ezugegere(m): 11:33am On Feb 25, 2022
Eastside22:

I really don't mean to embarrass her with my post I decided to do this here cause is a faceless forum

Which tribe is your mum?
Re: I Need A Husband by Richy4(m): 11:38am On Feb 25, 2022
Eastside22:

I know that your intentions are great trust me I do...
Just being curious... what are your strategies just in case someone declared his interest..
<<Are u gonna stalk the man to know if he is genuine? Or are u gonna conduct some audition or interviews..to know if he is the right candidate..
<<< Are u sure that you and your sibling are ready for grown-up baggage the elderly man have?
<<< Finally, How are u gonna introduce him to your mother? Or is it.. Hi mum, meet Frank your Match.. smiley
Re: I Need A Husband by Eastside22(m): 12:23pm On Feb 25, 2022
Richy4:

I know that your intentions are great trust me I do...
Just being curious... what are your strategies just in case someone declared his interest..
<<Are u gonna stalk the man to know if he is genuine? Or are u gonna conduct some audition or interviews..to know if he is the right candidate..
<<< Are u sure that you and your sibling are ready for grown-up baggage the elderly man have?
<<< Finally, How are u gonna introduce him to your mother? Or is it.. Hi mum, meet Frank your Match.. smiley
Lol.your last statement thou
Okay here is the plan, if I successful see someone I'll then introduce him to my sis after vetting him in my way making sure he's not an impostor before I finally open up to my mum
Re: I Need A Husband by Eastside22(m): 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2022
ezugegere:

Which tribe is your mum?
Igbo
Re: I Need A Husband by Richy4(m): 1:13pm On Feb 25, 2022
Eastside22:

Lol.your last statement thou
Okay here is the plan, if I successful see someone I'll then introduce him to my sis after vetting him in my way making sure he's not an impostor before I finally open up to my mum
Sounds like a plan... But remember, there are wolves and fox out there.. be careful okay..All the best..
Re: I Need A Husband by frozen70(f): 4:30pm On Feb 25, 2022
Eastside22:

1 she's 45
2 Educated
3 hardworking
4 very pretty too
Must be Godfearing
Not older that 55years
Mod please�

I think you can tell your mum to free herself so that she can get a man to date

Bear in mind that she may me married to such man and you will be alone in your family because your sister will marry too

So who is going to stay with you in your father's family
Re: I Need A Husband by Eastside22(m): 8:25am On Feb 26, 2022
frozen70:

I think you can tell your mum to free herself so that she can get a man to date

Bear in mind that she may me married to such man and you will be alone in your family because your sister will marry too

So who is going to stay with you in your father's family
I'm not too worried about myself, been staying alone since my 100L. My major priority is my mum
Re: I Need A Husband by frozen70(f): 10:57am On Feb 26, 2022
Eastside22:

I'm not too worried about myself, been staying alone since my 100L. My major priority is my mum

Encourage her to get one for herself
Re: I Need A Husband by yemmit90: 6:01pm On Feb 26, 2022
I dont think you really love your dear mum. Internet should not be an option for you to do that. Let her find one for herself please, or better still, you can tell your pastor, lecturers or trusted relative to recommend a man for her.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Husband by ramaju: 6:07pm On Feb 27, 2022
If care is not taken, You and your sister will be the stumbling blocks to your mother's marriage. You chose to vet men for her, sidelining your her. What do you think will be going on in the minds of those men if you find them? They are not even knowing the person they want to marry. No man with serious morals will go marrying a woman put out on an advert let alone condescend to the level of being scrutinized by two young girls who are yet to grasp how marriage works. Mind you that in issues like this, the power lies with the men interested. On the other hand, how are you sure your mother does not have a man and qualities in men she desires different from what you listed? You love your mother truely but by this action, you are being too controlling and domineesing. I am sorry if this my response annoys you but think through you actions.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Mistakenly Married Her Own Father: She Is Critically SICK Now! / Mysterious ‘woman In Black’ Walking Across U.S. Sparks Social Media Buzz / Gospel Singer, Chris Morgan Welcomes Baby Girl (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.