Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,401 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

BREAKING: Court Refuses To Stop Adeleke As Osun PDP Gov Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Court Refuses To Stop Adeleke As Osun PDP Gov Candidate (11336 Views)

PDP Reacts To Failed Bid To Stop Adeleke's Inauguration, Says Light Must Triumph / Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate / Atiku Reacts On The Emergence Of Sen. Adeleke As Osun PDP Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Court Refuses To Stop Adeleke As Osun PDP Gov Candidate by Akolawole(m): 12:24pm On Aug 08, 2018
Mynd44:
People forget that a WAEC result is not prove that someone did not finish secondary school. A WAEC result just shows the result.

As long as the person cam prove that he/she finished SSS3, even if the person did not write WAEC, he has been adjudged to have finished Secondary school

Exactly
Re: BREAKING: Court Refuses To Stop Adeleke As Osun PDP Gov Candidate by Akolawole(m): 12:29pm On Aug 08, 2018
dabeto:
Why didn’t he take advantage of the much talk about Awolowo free education of that time? cool

Much talk about?

Visibly talk about!

Everyone who is WILLING to get education in south west get it at a qualitative level even foreigners from Togo and Ghana.

One of the reason(s) why Awolowo is better than them!
Re: BREAKING: Court Refuses To Stop Adeleke As Osun PDP Gov Candidate by arsenal33: 12:35pm On Aug 08, 2018
Jayboi:
where is Bubu's certificate too? A whole president.
What have those with big credentials achieved?
Fool. Aren't you supposed to be better than those in government if you want to win elections?

You now present someone with 'pending'....
Re: BREAKING: Court Refuses To Stop Adeleke As Osun PDP Gov Candidate by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:39pm On Aug 08, 2018
arsenal33:

Fool. Aren't you supposed to be better than those in government if you want to win elections?

You now present someone with 'pending'....

art least it is confirmed he wrote waec.Buhari on the otherhand forged his

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Court Refuses To Stop Adeleke As Osun PDP Gov Candidate by Tareq1105: 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2018
deebsman1:
Olodo man, Nigeria my country, how could we expect amazing result in governance from such a man sad

Money is the only religion we worship in my country.

Person wey no go school, and we don't know him with any trade or skillset, how did he even made his money,so sad am a Nigerian

He made his money through his brother, Davido's father, who used to own in the 80s Pacific Group of companies including Pacific Bank, Merchant bank, Insurance and he's into Agricultural range of businesses.

He's now into Education, with a university and secondary school.

He's definitely his financier.

Let Osun people decide.
Re: BREAKING: Court Refuses To Stop Adeleke As Osun PDP Gov Candidate by tunmedies(m): 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2018
deebsman1:
Olodo man, Nigeria my country, how could we expect amazing result in governance from such a man sad

Person wey no go school, and we don't know him with any trade or skillset, how did he even made his money,so sad am a Nigerian
Can u pls tell me d achievemnt of thse dt has gud certifcte in Nigeria politcs?
Re: BREAKING: Court Refuses To Stop Adeleke As Osun PDP Gov Candidate by deebsman1(m): 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2018
tunmedies:
Can u pls tell me d achievemnt of thse dt has gud certifcte in Nigeria politcs?

What is the achievement of this one that doesn't have too?: how did he made his money? What has been his antecedents?

Fashola was a SAN, he performed so massively well

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Court Refuses To Stop Adeleke As Osun PDP Gov Candidate by zinizta: 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
Johnnyessence:
News Flash : Court clear Senator Nurudeen Ademola Adeleke as it affirmed his eligibility to contest governorship election. This is victory for democracy. God will not start what He will not finish. Congratulations to Osun State Electorates. Imole de okunkun parada.Ademola adeleke is a goal.

how is this a victory for democracy ?

This is a victory for the Adelekes

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Court Refuses To Stop Adeleke As Osun PDP Gov Candidate by Johnnyessence(m): 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2018
zinizta:

how is this a victory for democracy ?

This is a victory for the Adelekes
this is victory for democracy cos' the court follow the rule of law.
Re: BREAKING: Court Refuses To Stop Adeleke As Osun PDP Gov Candidate by zinizta: 1:17pm On Aug 08, 2018
deebsman1:

What is the achievement of this one that doesn't have too?: how did he made his money? What has been his antecedents?

Oh! you don't know Decades of the Adelekes frolicking with the military government of IBB and Abachas should count for something.... The Adelekes close affinity with the Abachas should count too....the beneficiaries of corrupt regimes from 1985 till date

so what do you expect
Re: BREAKING: Court Refuses To Stop Adeleke As Osun PDP Gov Candidate by zinizta: 1:24pm On Aug 08, 2018
Johnnyessence:
this is victory for democracy cos' the court follow the rule of law.

they won the case quite right... but except you are on the Adelekes payroll, bro. no offence o but it is actually a victory for the Adelekes...

reason the matter deeply...mentally divorce yourself from these selfish political mammals

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Court Refuses To Stop Adeleke As Osun PDP Gov Candidate by Johnnyessence(m): 1:29pm On Aug 08, 2018
zinizta:

they won the case quite right... but except you are on the Adelekes payroll, bro. no offence o but it is actually a victory for the Adelekes...

reason the matter deeply...mentally divorce yourself from these selfish political mammals
leave it to the election period ok. ademola adeleke has won the case. alright bye. I'm not in any payroll. Ademola Adeleke is loved by all. ok bye for now.
Re: BREAKING: Court Refuses To Stop Adeleke As Osun PDP Gov Candidate by Johnnyessence(m): 1:40pm On Aug 08, 2018
zinizta:

Oh! you don't know Decades of the Adelekes frolicking with the military government of IBB and Abachas should count for something.... The Adelekes close affinity with the Abachas should count too....the beneficiaries of corrupt regimes from 1985 till date

so what do you expect

lol where do you get your info here. paste the link. this is lies and propanganda from Apc failed ranters. give adeleke families their due respect. respect is reciprocal.
Re: BREAKING: Court Refuses To Stop Adeleke As Osun PDP Gov Candidate by zinizta: 1:53pm On Aug 08, 2018
Johnnyessence:
lol where do you get your info here. paste the link. this is lies and propanganda from Apc failed ranters. give adeleke families their due respect. respect is reciprocal.

this is the problem with you people... you are online defending the Adelekes.... you are asking me for evidence .. sit down there....continue fighting another man's war and celebrating another man's spoils. ...

very soon Davido's thugs go soon they slap una for road thats when you would wake to reality
Re: BREAKING: Court Refuses To Stop Adeleke As Osun PDP Gov Candidate by Johnnyessence(m): 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2018
zinizta:

this is the problem with you people... you are online defending the Adelekes.... you are asking me for evidence .. sit down there....continue fighting another man's war and celebrating another man's spoils. ...

very soon Davido's thugs go soon they slap una for road thats when you would wake to reality

lol you are funny oooo. well let me come and be going jare.
Re: BREAKING: Court Refuses To Stop Adeleke As Osun PDP Gov Candidate by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:00pm On Aug 08, 2018
This is what kills a nation faster. People approving a politician because he has money, not questioning the source despite the glaring fact that he has no qualifications that merit him in such political position.
At the end you blame them for corruption when they have amassed the wealth

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Court Refuses To Stop Adeleke As Osun PDP Gov Candidate by Munzy14(m): 2:27pm On Aug 08, 2018
Johnnyessence:
And he is eligible to contest for the governorship seat or any seat in the government.
They are scared of him. He is likely the incoming governor. Leveraging on the family fame.
Re: BREAKING: Court Refuses To Stop Adeleke As Osun PDP Gov Candidate by Johnnyessence(m): 2:33pm On Aug 08, 2018
Munzy14:

They are scared of him. He is likely the incoming governor. Leveraging on the family fame.
lol abi ooo.
Re: BREAKING: Court Refuses To Stop Adeleke As Osun PDP Gov Candidate by deebsman1(m): 2:55pm On Aug 08, 2018
zinizta:

so what do you expect

Is that a good thing, we r just so bleeped as a nation
Re: BREAKING: Court Refuses To Stop Adeleke As Osun PDP Gov Candidate by phase1: 2:59pm On Aug 08, 2018
lezan:
I think he has not breached any law cause the law says minimum requirement is school certificate...the law was quiet on whether you need to have passed to a certain level in your o’level. This is a constitutional test and it’s time that section of the constitution is looked into and amended to rightly spell out if you need to have certain credits in your o’level to be qualified.
That aside, I think PDP is an embarrassment to itself to present such a candidate...my philosophy is whatsoever is worth doing is worth doing well! If you can’t seat for just o’level and pass to a certain degree, how then does he want to govern a whole state and govern well? That alone should disqualify him. It’s a moral test to himself, his family and his party. Does that mean there are no other more qualified candidates ? This is public ridiculing. I wonder if these politicians have an iota of integrity in them. What has been his contributions in the senate since he joined? These are urgent questions that begged for answers. I wish we will run politics of issues in this side of the world and not na my brother kind of politics that we practice here .

As long your nigeria exist, empty-skulled, academically-challenged, buffoons and mor0ns will continue to rule you. It was the system the Brits bequeathed to you fundamentally for nigeria to continue to exist.It is a system many nigerians will kill millions to maintain. It will only stop when the country is forced to rightfully disintegrate for the sake of sanity.
Re: BREAKING: Court Refuses To Stop Adeleke As Osun PDP Gov Candidate by bobnatlo(m): 3:19pm On Aug 08, 2018
deebsman1:

Like we are expecting amazing results from PMB without waec abi
Re: BREAKING: Court Refuses To Stop Adeleke As Osun PDP Gov Candidate by otokx(m): 3:23pm On Aug 08, 2018
The court cannot grant prayers not asked, the Plaintiffs do not know how to pray. So Senator Adeleke has no case to answer.
Re: BREAKING: Court Refuses To Stop Adeleke As Osun PDP Gov Candidate by deebsman1(m): 3:28pm On Aug 08, 2018
bobnatlo:

Like we are expecting amazing results from PMB without waec abi
Only if your bigotted brain would let you accept that it's requires so much intellectualism to rise and reach the Pinnacle rank of a general in the army. That's more less even than becoming a professor in the academics.

Ode
Re: BREAKING: Court Refuses To Stop Adeleke As Osun PDP Gov Candidate by tunmedies(m): 3:40pm On Aug 08, 2018
deebsman1:

hmmm. Am frm Osun state for your informatn. Ademola Adeleke is a younger brothr 2 a billionr call Dr. Deji Adeleke whc is a fathr 2 Davido. Sen. Ademola Adeleke wt an ordnary O'level result hs done a lot of thngs 4 Osun west senitoria dstrct he represnt, wtin a yr he emergd
. He gave scholashp 2 over 200stdnts whc I wtns. He gave transfmr 2 communties dt has been in darkns 4 bad 8 mnths in Onibueja, Ido Osun nd Ofatedo. Takng gud care of widw nd etc. U may ask anybody dt resides in Ofatedo, Ido-osun.ede, ejigbo nd oda communties in osun west dstrct. In nutshel, wht we need in Nigeria is a politcn wt fear of God, transprncy nd human feelng nt realy qualificatns. THANK YOU.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Court Refuses To Stop Adeleke As Osun PDP Gov Candidate by bukiah: 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2018
sureheaven:
Congrats to Osun APC candidate in advance.

PDP shld have produced a better candidate other than the one with questionable character.
Aregbesola has messed up big time in Osun, Adeleke, omisore and other light weight contestant can’t defeat APC.
oponu. shoroniyen?
Re: BREAKING: Court Refuses To Stop Adeleke As Osun PDP Gov Candidate by StillX10(m): 5:00pm On Aug 08, 2018
that's viable candidate for PDP in that state
Re: BREAKING: Court Refuses To Stop Adeleke As Osun PDP Gov Candidate by CohenJane: 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2018
lezan:
I think he has not breached any law cause the law says minimum requirement is school certificate...the law was quiet on whether you need to have passed to a certain level in your O’level. This is a constitutional test and it’s time that section of the constitution is looked into and amended to rightly spell out if you need to have certain credits in your O'level to be qualified.
That aside, I think PDP is an embarrassment to itself to present such a candidate...my philosophy is whatsoever is worth doing is worth doing well! If you can’t seat for just O’level and pass to a certain degree, how then does he want to govern a whole state and govern well? That alone should disqualify him. It’s a moral test for himself, his family and his party. Does that mean there are no other more qualified candidates? This is public ridiculing. I wonder if these politicians have an iota of integrity in them. What has been his contributions in the Senate since he joined? These are urgent questions that begged for answers. I wish we will run politics of issues on this side of the world and not na my brother kind of politics that we practice here

It is also quite disheartening when you notice that a certain Professor and another Doctor, a PhD holder, contested alongside with him, and he 'defeated' them.

Anyway, there is news around town that his brother, Davido's father, promised the national body of the PDP the sum of One billion naira if his brother, Ademola Adeleke, is given the ticket in Osun. So, you see where the 'K-Leg' comes from...?
Re: BREAKING: Court Refuses To Stop Adeleke As Osun PDP Gov Candidate by bobnatlo(m): 5:37pm On Aug 08, 2018
deebsman1:

Only if your bigotted brain would let you accept that it's requires so much intellectualism to rise and reach the Pinnacle rank of a general in the army. That's more less even than becoming a professor in the academics.

Ode
Pls kindly look for a healthy way to diffuse this bottled hate n anger.
It'll only make u older.

Peace and good luck
Re: BREAKING: Court Refuses To Stop Adeleke As Osun PDP Gov Candidate by olajizz01(m): 6:48pm On Aug 08, 2018
AkupeMBANO:
Adeleke is the next governor of osun state
God forbid,a man who didn't have plan for himself( because result is a failure as a potential politian),what plan do we expect him to have for my state,he is the last candidate I can voted for.
Re: BREAKING: Court Refuses To Stop Adeleke As Osun PDP Gov Candidate by lezan(m): 8:51pm On Aug 08, 2018
CohenJane:

It is also quite disheartening when you notice that a certain Professor and another Doctor, a PhD holder, contested alongside with him, and he 'defeated' them.

Anyway, there is news around town that his brother, Davido's father, promised the national body of the PDP the sum of One billion naira if his brother, Ademola Adeleke, is given the ticket in Osun. So, you see where the 'K-Leg' comes from...?

Even when the other guy is bitterly complaining he was rigged out...PDP is not ready
Re: BREAKING: Court Refuses To Stop Adeleke As Osun PDP Gov Candidate by lezan(m): 8:53pm On Aug 08, 2018
phase1:

As long your nigeria exist, empty-skulled, academically-challenged, buffoons and mor0ns will continue to rule you. It was the system the Brits bequeathed to you fundamentally for nigeria to continue to exist.It is a system many nigerians will kill millions to maintain. It will only stop when the country is forced to rightfully disintegrate for the sake of sanity.

Sometimes I just wish the ground can open up and swallow all the Nigerian leaders home and abroad so we can pick our pieces and start afresh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor El-Rufai Frees 25 Prisoners On Nigeria's 60th Independence Day / Army Generals Pledge Loyalty To The Constitution Of Nigeria / Agbo Major: Kwankwaso Won’t Serve As Peter Obi’s Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.