Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts (76331 Views)

'Bumbum' Tailor Gets Confused While Measuring A Sexy Model (photos) / Do You Have A Low Bumbum Or Saggy Butt And A Big Stomach? Check In Here / Women Are Dying For Bigger Butts, 33 Have Died On Surgical Table In 5years(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by Caseless: 10:17pm On Aug 08, 2018
cool
Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by adecz: 10:23pm On Aug 08, 2018
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by Enoch07: 10:31pm On Aug 08, 2018
I had to zoom in to be sure

1 Like

Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by realdatemz(m): 10:39pm On Aug 08, 2018
wink winkHOW MUCH TO BRAZIL NOW?
Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by OttHin: 10:54pm On Aug 08, 2018
jauntty:
Vanity... These things are overrated. Just some accumulated fatty tissues with a hole for waste expulsion

What else is there?

And that what some people will waste their lives on.
This one is still doing soda soap.
Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
Abeg, how much is Brazilian Visa? I think I need a vacation, been working for so long. grin

1 Like

Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by Goalnaldo(m): 11:15pm On Aug 08, 2018
Useless bottom shaking by force grin
Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by frank417: 11:27pm On Aug 08, 2018
Mtcheew make dem come owerri

1 Like

Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by Babyforever(f): 11:49pm On Aug 08, 2018
Martin0:

see yanshgrin
tongue
Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 09, 2018
Is the second lady from the left black or are my eyes deceiving me?
Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 09, 2018
frank417:
Mtcheew make dem come owerri
Indeed.
Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by jimcaddy(m): 12:26am On Aug 09, 2018
You will not understand the chemistry between men and bum bum. If you know, you know
jauntty:
Vanity... These things are overrated. Just some accumulated fatty tissues with a hole for waste expulsion

What else is there?

And that what some people will waste their lives on.
Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by dFroshie(m): 12:26am On Aug 09, 2018
bro those Mexican and Brazilian are fucking retard see how dey chop person live like meat

Bidobado:

Check theync.com, best gore, crazy shit and tell me if you still want to live in this worthless shytehole called Brazil.

1 Like

Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by AceDomino(m): 12:37am On Aug 09, 2018
Up next
Miss Putta
Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by gotzy(m): 1:04am On Aug 09, 2018
Bidobado:

Check theync.com, best gore, crazy shit and tell me if you still want to live in this worthless shytehole called Brazil.
Hate speech...Bittered individual and if you're presented the chance to visit the country, you will gladly do
Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by sayisayi(m): 1:10am On Aug 09, 2018
You would think Brazil is Switzerland with how their media whitewash or kith and kin from the media.

Better butts than those seen walking around Liberdade in Salvador
Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by bluefilm: 1:22am On Aug 09, 2018
gayman99:
Gaskia, this country is a place to be.

Why?

Just because of _ass?

Okay, okay, okay... sorry, now I see.

You are a GAY man of course. wink

1 Like

Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by LegendaryLover(m): 1:39am On Aug 09, 2018
weytin dem wan c wen u x-ray nyansh, shit?
Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by DansomtoC(m): 1:49am On Aug 09, 2018
Crazy pple
Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by DansomtoC(m): 1:50am On Aug 09, 2018
Weere pples
Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by asawanathegreat(m): 1:56am On Aug 09, 2018
Different nyash different smell.
Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by AreaFada2: 2:30am On Aug 09, 2018
Na so all of them thick & short?

No tall one with big bum?
Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by AreaFada2: 2:32am On Aug 09, 2018
Na so all of them thick & short?

No tall one with big bum?

Dem get broken bone for nyansh to show us x-ray? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by romme2u: 3:03am On Aug 09, 2018
lefulefu:
Chai!shocked.. This is ukwu paradisecheesy. Lalas24 and sexybbst come see as these ladies jus carry una type of backcheesy. Brazil is God's choosen country, it is a country blessed with samba like football talent and its also blessed with bootylicious samba damselscheesy. Brazil on my mind right nowcheesy.

grin grin grin

i no say na here you go like pitch your tent.................anyway something must kill a man
Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by princejenks(m): 3:15am On Aug 09, 2018
trying to confirm whether it's natural or plastic I guess with the xray thingy
Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by cucuzee247(m): 4:17am On Aug 09, 2018
Just a question, why do they need to have an x-ray of their ass? To prove it's real? Some f**ked up shit grin
Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by gayman99: 4:32am On Aug 09, 2018
bluefilm:

Why?

Just because of _ass?

Okay, okay, okay... sorry, now I see.

You are a GAY man of course. wink

Do u have that kind of ass? I mean real one. If
Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by chuxjay(m): 5:55am On Aug 09, 2018
Infinix note 4 pro with 3Gb RAM and 32Gb ROM. Perfect working order with X-Pen and casing. No fault whatsoever, perfect working condition. Call 08132261214

Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by thunderbabs: 6:29am On Aug 09, 2018
It'z time for booty harvest, guyz cheesy

See nyashhhhes
Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by anigold(m): 6:43am On Aug 09, 2018
made4naija:
Brazil’s Miss Bumbum contestants has posed with X-rays of their butts to prove you don’t need risky butt operations to get an impressive backside.

According to reports from The Sun, the competitors united to warn against “quick fix” surgeries after a number of high-profile deaths of women following butt augmentation surgery.

The 27 women, each representing a state of Brazil, are competing for the coveted “best bottom” gong.

The contestants showed X-ray scans yesterday to prove none of their own derrieres have been tampered with.

Brazil was rocked last month after celebrity plastic surgeon Dr Bumbum went on the run after a woman died hours after getting injections to enlarge her bottom.

It is believed Denis Furtado, who has more than 650,000 followers on Instagram and appears regularly on Brazilian TV, accidentally injected fillers in an artery during the procedure.

He was captured four days later and awaits trial for manslaughter.

Days later, Mayara Silva dos Santos, a 24-year-old Brazilian model living in Denmark, died after suffering complications following surgery on her buttocks, thighs and stomach carried out in Rio.

A third woman, 41-year-old Adriana Ferreira Pinto, also recently died six days after undergoing butt surgery.

In March British mother, Jade Stafford, nearly died on an operating table in Turkey while getting a Kardashian-style operation to enlarge her bottom.

One of the rules of the world famous Miss Bumbum competition, now in it’s sixth year, is that contestants must not have undergone surgery to enlarge or enhance their backsides.

But that doesn’t mean this year’s hopefuls are surgery-free – the 27 women admitted to having had 78 cosmetic procedures between them, from boob jobs and liposuction to nose and chin surgery.

Pictures show the women showing off their X-rays before their annual parade down Sao Paulo’s main street.

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/08/brazils-miss-bumbum-contestants-pose-with-x-rays-of-their-butts/

when will we have our miss bum.. stretch marks and rashes go full everywhere. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Wearing Balenciaga Native Attire At Ilorin Mall / Chinese Girl, 16, Undergoes 100 Cosmetic Surgeries To Improve Her Looks (Photos) / Girls! Do You Want A Smooth Face? Try An Avocado

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.