Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,572 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts (76329 Views)

'Bumbum' Tailor Gets Confused While Measuring A Sexy Model (photos) / Do You Have A Low Bumbum Or Saggy Butt And A Big Stomach? Check In Here / Women Are Dying For Bigger Butts, 33 Have Died On Surgical Table In 5years(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by Martin0(m): 7:10am On Aug 09, 2018
Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:17am On Aug 09, 2018
Women have been reduced to mere toy and commodity.
Hate all you want, I subscribe to the dignity of the Muslim woman.

1 Like

Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by steffi01(m): 7:30am On Aug 09, 2018
Girls.. they can do just anything to get that attention.
tongue
Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 09, 2018
na only God go bless God.wey create nyash
Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by bluefilm: 8:05am On Aug 09, 2018
gayman99:

Do u have that kind of ass? I mean real one.

Sorry, I don't.
Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by zealadjay(m): 8:24am On Aug 09, 2018
Oya...
Shakiti-bobo 4 una dere

Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by movetoca: 8:31am On Aug 09, 2018
theoldpretender:

I agree...Brazil is on my to visit list....someday.

Having said that...Brazil has high levels of poverty, drug abuse, and inequity. And let's not get started about the racisim...which is very very subtle,and in some ways, makes the USA look like an enlightened beacon of racial equity.
Poverty is everywhere my brother. But Brazil own affects mostly blacks and natives. Euro-Brazilians are very comfortable. I agree with the racism part, they practice institutionalized racism like USa. They make it very hard for blacks to succeed except through sports or music .

1 Like

Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by Babyforever(f): 8:44am On Aug 09, 2018
Martin0:

grin
Kedu maka orlu
Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by jennifermahan(f): 9:06am On Aug 09, 2018
made4naija:
Brazil’s Miss Bumbum contestants has posed with X-rays of their butts to prove you don’t need risky butt operations to get an impressive backside.

According to reports from The Sun, the competitors united to warn against “quick fix” surgeries after a number of high-profile deaths of women following butt augmentation surgery.

The 27 women, each representing a state of Brazil, are competing for the coveted “best bottom” gong.

The contestants showed X-ray scans yesterday to prove none of their own derrieres have been tampered with.

Brazil was rocked last month after celebrity plastic surgeon Dr Bumbum went on the run after a woman died hours after getting injections to enlarge her bottom.

It is believed Denis Furtado, who has more than 650,000 followers on Instagram and appears regularly on Brazilian TV, accidentally injected fillers in an artery during the procedure.

He was captured four days later and awaits trial for manslaughter.

Days later, Mayara Silva dos Santos, a 24-year-old Brazilian model living in Denmark, died after suffering complications following surgery on her buttocks, thighs and stomach carried out in Rio.

A third woman, 41-year-old Adriana Ferreira Pinto, also recently died six days after undergoing butt surgery.

In March British mother, Jade Stafford, nearly died on an operating table in Turkey while getting a Kardashian-style operation to enlarge her bottom.

One of the rules of the world famous Miss Bumbum competition, now in it’s sixth year, is that contestants must not have undergone surgery to enlarge or enhance their backsides.

But that doesn’t mean this year’s hopefuls are surgery-free – the 27 women admitted to having had 78 cosmetic procedures between them, from boob jobs and liposuction to nose and chin surgery.

Pictures show the women showing off their X-rays before their annual parade down Sao Paulo’s main street.

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/08/brazils-miss-bumbum-contestants-pose-with-x-rays-of-their-butts/

see more pictures continue

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/08/brazils-miss-bumbum-contestants-pose-with-x-rays-of-their-butts/

Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by pathogen: 10:23am On Aug 09, 2018
that first pix is at least 3years old men : angry
Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by Martin0(m): 10:27am On Aug 09, 2018
Babyforever:
Kedu maka orlu
odimmagrin
Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by Babyforever(f): 2:21pm On Aug 09, 2018
Martin0:

odimmagrin
And your wife to be wink
Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by Martin0(m): 2:31pm On Aug 09, 2018
Babyforever:
And your wife to be wink
bia nne u don come again oogrin
Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by Babyforever(f): 2:36pm On Aug 09, 2018
Martin0:

bia nne u don come again oogrin
You know fit hide that one from me cheesy
Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by Martin0(m): 2:41pm On Aug 09, 2018
Babyforever:
You know fit hide that one from me cheesy

hide ur face ee! na u give me the babe? I know say u dey scope me ooo, so nor just feel say I nor know!
Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by Babyforever(f): 2:43pm On Aug 09, 2018
Martin0:

hide ur face ee! na u give me the babe? I know say u dey scope me ooo, so nor just feel say I nor know!
But the day she came to spend some days at your house you said it here cheesy
Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by Martin0(m): 2:58pm On Aug 09, 2018
Babyforever:
But the day she came to spend some days at your house you said it here cheesy

na u con know oogrin
Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by jauntty: 3:03pm On Aug 09, 2018
OttHin:

This one is still doing soda soap.
grin grin
Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by Babyforever(f): 3:12pm On Aug 09, 2018
Martin0:

na u con know oogrin
I don catch you tongue
Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by Martin0(m): 3:29pm On Aug 09, 2018
Babyforever:
I don catch you tongue
OK! thank you oo! you do well!
Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2018
Its all about societal values and social affirmation, if the society adores women with small asses, those with big ass will feel deformed and go for surgery to remove it.. If being black is viewed as dirty and ugly, people will bleach to look white.

God gave the African woman many things to be proud of, yet them no go appreciate.. The contestants ass size na normal ass for naija here.. If I enter road before I go move 1meter I don see more than 50 correct standard ass
Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by austyn0(m): 10:03am On Aug 10, 2018
lefulefu:
i dey tell ucheesy. See as yansh jus full yanfu yanfu everywhere cheesy. This is what makes a man happy. The feel of soft fleshy bumbum everywherecheesy...dumo1,austyn0,Martin0, MENZPRIDE come an see ukwu paradise ooocheesy
Mehn,, mouth no fit talk and thumbs no fit type wetin eyes see.

1 Like

Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by austyn0(m): 10:04am On Aug 10, 2018
rychard:

God gave the African woman many things to be proud of, yet them no go appreciate.. The contestants ass size na normal ass for naija here.. If I enter road before I go move 1meter I don see more than 50 correct standard ass
Hehehehe....I tellz you man.
Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 11, 2018
romme2u:

grin grin grin

i no say na here you go like pitch your tent.................anyway something must kill a man
hehe tell me wich african man no like a woman wey get big backyardcheesy

Re: Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 11, 2018
rychard:
Its all about societal values and social affirmation, if the society adores women with small asses, those with big ass will feel deformed and go for surgery to remove it.. If being black is viewed as dirty and ugly, people will bleach to look white.

iyam telling u bro cheesy. Just waka few distance for road and u must see up to 10 or ladies with heavy behindcheesy. Iyam telling u ehn..naija and other african women are lucky. Baba God gave dem a big natural ukwu on a platter of Gold. This is the same big yansh dat white ladies now undergo expensive surgeries to aquirecheesy..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Wearing Balenciaga Native Attire At Ilorin Mall / Chinese Girl, 16, Undergoes 100 Cosmetic Surgeries To Improve Her Looks (Photos) / Girls! Do You Want A Smooth Face? Try An Avocado

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.