Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Linda Ikeji And Her Baby Bump Slay In 'Sexy Dress' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji And Her Baby Bump Slay In 'Sexy Dress' (32409 Views)

Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) / Linda Ikeji And Afeez Agoro, Tallest Man In Nigeria Meet (Photos) / Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Baby Bump Slay In 'Sexy Dress' by win2kwire: 4:35pm On Aug 08, 2018
without fake hair and makeup will reveal a lagos area girl
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Baby Bump Slay In 'Sexy Dress' by GlobalrunsExp: 4:36pm On Aug 08, 2018
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Baby Bump Slay In 'Sexy Dress' by Ebios(m): 4:43pm On Aug 08, 2018
ct2:
madam where is ur husband? I mean the owner of the pregnancy. dont encourage the upcoming young once to give birth to bastard
My guy...dis question of urs deserves a NATIONAL AWARD NAa! Ah!
( I wish one person could give 1000 likes, l would have given u even more)
Back to the issue....
What kind of useless celebrity is dat?
Getting pregnant out of wedlock and not allowing Nigerians to rest and even endangering the innocent child inside.
This is yeyebrity!
Lifestyles like this were considered wayward now it is becoming the order of the day....
Nigeria and moral decadence na five and six( somebody pls upload d guy with two fingers crossed)

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Baby Bump Slay In 'Sexy Dress' by ct2: 4:45pm On Aug 08, 2018
chivera018:
is it ur bastard, why is it paining you ?
madam I believe you Don't pray for such
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Baby Bump Slay In 'Sexy Dress' by Diamondbeatz(m): 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2018
She should calm down and stop slaying with belle
mean while check out my Beats Store @ https://bsta.rs/g8917
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Baby Bump Slay In 'Sexy Dress' by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 08, 2018
Linda born this pikin for Don Jazzy make world people hear word.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Baby Bump Slay In 'Sexy Dress' by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 08, 2018
Beautiful bhet who is the baby dady na?
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Baby Bump Slay In 'Sexy Dress' by MustiizRaja(m): 5:18pm On Aug 08, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Fake pregnancy. Pregnancy wey no dey show for her face. Is that one pregnancy. Fake bump. Moon bump. Thanks to Kemi Olunloyo.

seriously like u really know it
the pregancy is fake guess she dsnt want to go directly sayin she wanna adopt.. i knw of someone who did this mere looking at her tummy u will tink shes preg but no ita a tummy like smetin protruding

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Baby Bump Slay In 'Sexy Dress' by Ezi1993(f): 5:28pm On Aug 08, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Fake pregnancy. Pregnancy wey no dey show for her face. Is that one pregnancy. Fake bump. Moon bump. Thanks to Kemi Olunloyo.
choi..ee pain you
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Baby Bump Slay In 'Sexy Dress' by blackfury(m): 5:59pm On Aug 08, 2018
After all the celibacy advice she has been preaching.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Baby Bump Slay In 'Sexy Dress' by Harrynight(m): 6:45pm On Aug 08, 2018
grin
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Baby Bump Slay In 'Sexy Dress' by gassbee: 6:48pm On Aug 08, 2018
Linda is really tormenting her enemies on a daily basis
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Baby Bump Slay In 'Sexy Dress' by Harrynight(m): 6:48pm On Aug 08, 2018
RealNaijaQuin:
I still dey look Aunty Linda Ikeji pregnancy with one eye
But I'm happy for her shaa
If you want to start making money for posting on Nairaland, check my bio
100% free to start

Its very wrong to be happy or celebrate someone who's pregnant out of wedlock, especially someone who ought to be a role model to younger generation

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Baby Bump Slay In 'Sexy Dress' by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 08, 2018
What is attractive about getting pregnant outside wedlock,linda?.Somebody should let her know that she is too old for things like this.Babymamaism is now the order of the day.This only goes to show the abysmal level to which moralities in our society have decayed.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Baby Bump Slay In 'Sexy Dress' by Totodude: 10:14pm On Aug 08, 2018
Na this thing Linda been practice before the bump come out?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Baby Bump Slay In 'Sexy Dress' by mamatwiny(f): 11:05pm On Aug 08, 2018
Linda like gates eeeh

She must like parable of beautiful gate.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Her Baby Bump Slay In 'Sexy Dress' by Eugram(m): 1:19am On Aug 09, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Mike Receives His Arena Games' Champion's Reward / Itel Mobile Unveils Olamide As Brand Ambassador / Adediwura Becky Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.