Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,906 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

If I Become The President Of Nigeria I Will - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Become The President Of Nigeria I Will (434 Views)

SA Vs Nigeria – I Am Sorry, But The Field Is Skewed Against Nigeria / Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) / What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Become The President Of Nigeria I Will by NSNA: 4:43pm On Aug 08, 2018
I will generate 40 thousand Megawatts of Electricity. 1 thousand Megawatt for each state and 4 thousand Megawatts for Lagos only

I will tax all oil well owners 80 percent of their profit and redistribute the wealth to education and healthcare sectors

I will make Healthcare free for all citizens by taxing all citizen that earn above twice the minimum wage.

I will make Primary and secondary education free.

I will sponsor the most gifted students to study at the best universities around the world with a catch of 5 years mandatory work for government.

I will register all citizen of Nigeria with a National ID

I will Build 1 Mega hospital in all states of Nigeria.

I will Pay Highly skilled Nigerian Doctors in the Diaspora for working visits to federal hospitals.

I will merge all Nigeria farmers into one body for price control and equal wealth opportunity.

I will build railway for the most busy commuting routes in all states and use the profits to expand and build railways across the length and breath of the Nation.

I will copy templates of other countries at their best.
And i Will do all of this in 4 years.

I will pay the disabled living benefits and free transport

I will setup Job Centers in all Local governments

What will you do?
Re: If I Become The President Of Nigeria I Will by CoolFreeday(m): 5:31pm On Aug 08, 2018
The writeup show you have something upstairs.
But not all that you itemize here are feasible.

Nigeria is a complex state with numerous saboteurs.
Re: If I Become The President Of Nigeria I Will by gasparpisciotta: 5:38pm On Aug 08, 2018
Great

Re: If I Become The President Of Nigeria I Will by NSNA: 8:01pm On Aug 08, 2018
CoolFreeday:
The writeup show you have something upstairs.

But not all that you itemize here are feasible.

Nigeria is a complex state with numerous saboteurs.

They are very feasible, in fact very little cost to do all these

(1) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Ill – Ozekhome Tells Court / 2019: “i’m Out To Better The Lives Of My People” – Uwaoma Nwokonneya / Eke Ukwu Owerri Market: One Year After Demolition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.