Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

NYSC Bans Unauthorized Journeys By Corps Members - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Bans Unauthorized Journeys By Corps Members (14774 Views)

NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. / Medical and Fitness Report By Corps Members Must Now Carry NMA Stamp - NYSC / Nysc Bans Uam ,bsu Graduates From Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Bans Unauthorized Journeys By Corps Members by triplec93(m): 10:15pm On Aug 08, 2018
modelmike7:

It is for your own good.
If you like travel....that is your business!
The increment of the allawee is for our own gud.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Bans Unauthorized Journeys By Corps Members by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:19pm On Aug 08, 2018
Those corper that die what killed them.. who send them go beach.. cry cry in an unknow state.. place they are not fimilar with.. rip to them.. I serve in bayelsa in 2012. In brass iland during my stay I didn't even near water takless of Going beach during my stay dere... . the place is an iland dominate with water.. quote author=triplec93 post=70109132]which one be nice one, must you comment? Is that the problem of nysc, most corpers that died of late died in their posted states. [/quote]
Re: NYSC Bans Unauthorized Journeys By Corps Members by triplec93(m): 10:28pm On Aug 08, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Those corper that die what killed them.. who send them go beach.. cry cry in an unknow state.. place they are not fimilar with.. rip to them.. I serve in bayelsa in 2012. In brass iland during my stay I didn't even near water takless of Going beach during my stay dere... . the place is an iland dominate with water.. quote author=triplec93 post=70109132]which one be nice one, must you comment? Is that the problem of nysc, most corpers that died of late died in their posted states.
What are you even saying, do you even understand the topic? Hmm, he said travelling out of one's posted state, and as i earlier said most corp members died in their posted state, either they were raped and killed by a locale, crushed to death while going for mthly clearance, shot by a happy trigger policeman or killed in an accident when moving around town.
Re: NYSC Bans Unauthorized Journeys By Corps Members by MightyHand(m): 10:44pm On Aug 08, 2018
cool where will some one travel to in this Gombe . Radaradasidetown
Re: NYSC Bans Unauthorized Journeys By Corps Members by OttHin: 10:45pm On Aug 08, 2018
Bigval5:

How does this relate to the topic?

Lets go and ask akpabio in apc

1 Like

Re: NYSC Bans Unauthorized Journeys By Corps Members by Yankee101: 11:33pm On Aug 08, 2018
It's always been like that but not enforced.
Re: NYSC Bans Unauthorized Journeys By Corps Members by Rosheal(m): 12:20am On Aug 09, 2018
grin grin
omamush:
wetin concern me n travel, my only concern is alawee increment
Re: NYSC Bans Unauthorized Journeys By Corps Members by Adebowale89(m): 12:29am On Aug 09, 2018
don't know what's special about the nysc. Corper just would move to another undeveloped village and they will be jumping up and down

I spent 8mths before people knew I was a Corper at Nnewi akaboukwu then. even my December was spent at Nnewi

Corper need to stop unnecessary travelling most esp ladies, d1ck is not running away
Re: NYSC Bans Unauthorized Journeys By Corps Members by Chuksmonika(m): 1:54am On Aug 09, 2018
C
Re: NYSC Bans Unauthorized Journeys By Corps Members by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 2:00am On Aug 09, 2018
I support .. like the self-servicer that is coming home from Camp
Re: NYSC Bans Unauthorized Journeys By Corps Members by Quincymadu: 9:20am On Aug 09, 2018
For the serving corpers that are willing to accommodate the new corpers once they leave from camp...post your address at the website below...interested corpers can send you private massages through the platform...

Help a fellow corper for atleast a day or two...some will be stranded once they leave camp...please please please

Re: NYSC Bans Unauthorized Journeys By Corps Members by Bimpe29: 9:40am On Aug 09, 2018
This is a welcome development.
Re: NYSC Bans Unauthorized Journeys By Corps Members by radna2: 9:51am On Aug 09, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
Long overdue. You went to a strange land for a reason; to serve. You start jumping around at night in the name of exploring the city. Why not sit your ass down and stay safe.

How can you sit your ass down with 19,500? Ara ona pu gi?
Re: NYSC Bans Unauthorized Journeys By Corps Members by dayowunmi(m): 1:49pm On Aug 09, 2018
Travelling without permission has always been an offence. That is why they conduct headcount without prior notice. Nothing new here

(1) (2) (Reply)

NYSC: Minister Of Sports Releases Investigation Report On Death Of Corps Member: / NYSC Announces 27th June 2019 As 2018 Batch B Stream 1 POP / My Visit To The Rivers State NYSC Orientation Camp, Nonwa-gbam, Tai Local Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.