Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Medical and Fitness Report By Corps Members Must Now Carry NMA Stamp - NYSC - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Medical and Fitness Report By Corps Members Must Now Carry NMA Stamp - NYSC (14876 Views)

NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members. / Nma Is A Professional Association Not Regulatory Agency.. Nysc Get It Right / NYSC Bans Unauthorized Journeys By Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Medical and Fitness Report By Corps Members Must Now Carry NMA Stamp - NYSC by fabinfos(f): 8:16am On Oct 17, 2018
​The management of the national youth service corps (NYSC) has announced that henceforth medical and fitness reports submitted by corps members must be stamped by the Nigeria Medical Association (NMA).

Kikiotolu gathered the service gave the new directive in an announcement quoted below:

“This is to inform all Prospective Corps Members including serving Corps Members that henceforth medical fitness/medical report submitted to us must be affixed with Nigeria Medical Association (NMA) stamp. This is to authenticate the reports and curb quackery”.

“You are all advised to strictly comply with this directive”.

Recall that in recent times there has been reports of fatalities involving serving corps members during and after the orientation camp, this policy maybe put in place to ascertain the true health statues of prospective corps members for safety and precausion.

http://kikiotolu.com/nma-will-now-stamp-medical-reports-for-nysc-corps-members/

Re: Medical and Fitness Report By Corps Members Must Now Carry NMA Stamp - NYSC by ozo13(m): 8:21am On Oct 17, 2018
Nice move.at least we won't be seeing medical reports saying a man have a Fallopian tube and a woman having a prostate gland

10 Likes

Re: Medical and Fitness Report By Corps Members Must Now Carry NMA Stamp - NYSC by eleojo23: 8:21am On Oct 17, 2018
And they think that someone cannot forge the stamp?

10 Likes

Re: Medical and Fitness Report By Corps Members Must Now Carry NMA Stamp - NYSC by xbernardx(m): 8:21am On Oct 17, 2018
Damn, I rather serve were dey put me than go through this hell

E go hard to get such stamp o, to redeploy now naa money them go dey use

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Medical and Fitness Report By Corps Members Must Now Carry NMA Stamp - NYSC by Hahnemann: 8:21am On Oct 17, 2018
Who NYSC help?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Medical and Fitness Report By Corps Members Must Now Carry NMA Stamp - NYSC by Babastag(m): 8:21am On Oct 17, 2018
Even federal government stamp dem said forge mtxheew

2 Likes

Re: Medical and Fitness Report By Corps Members Must Now Carry NMA Stamp - NYSC by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:22am On Oct 17, 2018
grin
Re: Medical and Fitness Report By Corps Members Must Now Carry NMA Stamp - NYSC by qanda: 8:22am On Oct 17, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Medical and Fitness Report By Corps Members Must Now Carry NMA Stamp - NYSC by kehinde1588(m): 8:22am On Oct 17, 2018
Na wa o for NYSC o...
Re: Medical and Fitness Report By Corps Members Must Now Carry NMA Stamp - NYSC by ehmmy11(m): 8:22am On Oct 17, 2018
grin
Re: Medical and Fitness Report By Corps Members Must Now Carry NMA Stamp - NYSC by SarkinYarki: 8:23am On Oct 17, 2018
Extra expense for the corpers because I know NMA stamp owners will charge nothing less than 2500 for the stamping

5 Likes

Re: Medical and Fitness Report By Corps Members Must Now Carry NMA Stamp - NYSC by Abeos(m): 8:23am On Oct 17, 2018
How authentic is this.
Re: Medical and Fitness Report By Corps Members Must Now Carry NMA Stamp - NYSC by phransix2: 8:23am On Oct 17, 2018
more hurdles and making the whole stuff complex.
increase allawee not requirements!

2 Likes

Re: Medical and Fitness Report By Corps Members Must Now Carry NMA Stamp - NYSC by bedspread: 8:23am On Oct 17, 2018
Bad Market for some corpers
Re: Medical and Fitness Report By Corps Members Must Now Carry NMA Stamp - NYSC by inoki247: 8:23am On Oct 17, 2018
Stamp Melo Melo Oluwole. Stamp wey dem go forge without closing dere eye. Stamp wey no get Serial Number to Trace inside d Computer Database mtcheew abg Next

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Medical and Fitness Report By Corps Members Must Now Carry NMA Stamp - NYSC by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 17, 2018
This is a good one
Re: Medical and Fitness Report By Corps Members Must Now Carry NMA Stamp - NYSC by LordGuru1: 8:24am On Oct 17, 2018
OK.
Re: Medical and Fitness Report By Corps Members Must Now Carry NMA Stamp - NYSC by goshen26: 8:24am On Oct 17, 2018
And those putting stamp are not humans?

You have only given some rogue-staff of general hospital an avenue to increase their unlawful income.

Guys will continue to fake their health status to serve where they want

8 Likes

Re: Medical and Fitness Report By Corps Members Must Now Carry NMA Stamp - NYSC by Kayduf: 8:25am On Oct 17, 2018
Another stress again

2 Likes

Re: Medical and Fitness Report By Corps Members Must Now Carry NMA Stamp - NYSC by edonks1: 8:27am On Oct 17, 2018
Political post screening and contestants must carry NMA stamp also

2 Likes

Re: Medical and Fitness Report By Corps Members Must Now Carry NMA Stamp - NYSC by Racoon(m): 8:28am On Oct 17, 2018
This shit have no relevance but only to increase the corruption therein while PCMs suffering continue. undecided undecided
Re: Medical and Fitness Report By Corps Members Must Now Carry NMA Stamp - NYSC by anayolity: 8:29am On Oct 17, 2018
Thank God say i don pass this trash.... person go spend thousands go do medicals, still pay trnsport ,feed yourself just to go recieve 19800... somebody go tell me say Nigeria no be mumu country

10 Likes

Re: Medical and Fitness Report By Corps Members Must Now Carry NMA Stamp - NYSC by Maoujy: 8:29am On Oct 17, 2018
Market don land for each and every secretariat of the National Medical Association (NMA) be that!!!!
Re: Medical and Fitness Report By Corps Members Must Now Carry NMA Stamp - NYSC by empressteemah06(f): 8:32am On Oct 17, 2018
See Gobe..no lele.. Guys go forge NMA stamp too..
Re: Medical and Fitness Report By Corps Members Must Now Carry NMA Stamp - NYSC by Jaynom(m): 8:34am On Oct 17, 2018
Nawa o! Thank God I'm done with this shi . All the stress for what? Most politicians didn't even serve
Re: Medical and Fitness Report By Corps Members Must Now Carry NMA Stamp - NYSC by Larryomooba(m): 8:35am On Oct 17, 2018
Pls were can I get the report with the NMA stamp at a cheaper price
Re: Medical and Fitness Report By Corps Members Must Now Carry NMA Stamp - NYSC by francdec4(m): 8:35am On Oct 17, 2018
It's not that type of rubber stamp you have in mind. This is a special stamp only doctors can apply directly from the medical council (mdcn) in abuja and get delivered to them. You afix it in all official documents you put your signature on such that it could easily be authenticated and traced back to you. Its being in use in developed countries. I saw it in the US hospitals.

Babastag:
Even federal government stamp dem said forge mtxheew

6 Likes

Re: Medical and Fitness Report By Corps Members Must Now Carry NMA Stamp - NYSC by ozo13(m): 8:36am On Oct 17, 2018
eleojo23:
And they think that someone cannot forge the stamp?
I don't think so.lawyers got same too.I think there r security codes to each of the stamp and if casala burst the security code will be use to trace the Doctor that issued the stamp

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can An Individual Go For Masters Immediately After Graduation Before NYSC. / NYSC Batch B 2019 Online Registration – SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE HERE / My Nysc 2014 Batch C Camp Experience(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.