Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Lawal Daura To Remain Under House Arrest – Vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawal Daura To Remain Under House Arrest – Vanguard (24306 Views)

Why I Ran Away From Daura To London – Buhari / Emir Of Daura To Turban Amaechi / "I Am Only Answerable To Buhari" - Daura To Osinbajo On NASS Siege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawal Daura To Remain Under House Arrest – Vanguard by Lomprico2: 9:53pm On Aug 08, 2018
wingmanII:
Somebody clearly committed treason and he is kept under house arrest.
Next you hear he is chilling in Dubai or one exotic city.
And you wonder why I dislike the president.

In d eyes of apc he is still an angel.
Re: Lawal Daura To Remain Under House Arrest – Vanguard by Sydneyege10(m): 9:57pm On Aug 08, 2018
Hi guys, I need you to vote me into the premiercool turf wars. Its a five aside football competition owned by PZ and sponsored by Manchester City.

Here is the link to vote with-:

https://www.premiercoolturfwars.com/vote.php

You are voting for *(SNIPERS)* The 8 team on the 3rd line.

Let's do this guys.�� we need this one.���
Re: Lawal Daura To Remain Under House Arrest – Vanguard by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 08, 2018
tuoyoojo:
bros all this na damage control

I wont be surprised if the guy is chilling with some babies rubbing his belle in the guest room
inside the villa

them go compensate the guy and them go die this matter sharply by giving us another thing to take about

we Nigerians we forget easily

where maina case end
?

where adeosun case end
?

abegi level matter for matthias jare!!

lol, what of the case of babacha Lawal, the grass cutting millionaire,
NNPC 25billion dollar contract scam,
Ikoyi cash, etc................
Indeed Nigerians have very very volatile memories.

No offence but I think this government broke record by having the highest number of scandals.

2 Likes

Re: Lawal Daura To Remain Under House Arrest – Vanguard by tuoyoojo(m): 10:35pm On Aug 08, 2018
Castroii:

No offence but I think this government broke record by having the highest number of scandals.

its more like one week on scandal

so much for integrity and transparency

2 Likes

Re: Lawal Daura To Remain Under House Arrest – Vanguard by Giddygrade: 10:54pm On Aug 08, 2018
wingmanII:
Tell Dem !'!

1 Like

Re: Lawal Daura To Remain Under House Arrest – Vanguard by emexc11(m): 11:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
So you people still never want him to tell us what happened, ok
Re: Lawal Daura To Remain Under House Arrest – Vanguard by otokx(m): 12:20am On Aug 09, 2018
thought they said he was in SARS headquarters, the media is now synonymous with blatant lies and falsehood.
Re: Lawal Daura To Remain Under House Arrest – Vanguard by 4koff: 1:48am On Aug 09, 2018
ShobayoEmma:
House arrest for a criminal? Well apc/buhari is involved, expect no justice.
Buhari, a good man with bad intentions.

This is exactly how children think. This man is a big threat. He controls DSS before and may still have loyalists. Where you want put this one when go safe for you? Na Jail? Who want watch over am there? That's a very big fish and you no be military man. Keep your enemies closer so you can see all his moves.
Re: Lawal Daura To Remain Under House Arrest – Vanguard by 4koff: 1:54am On Aug 09, 2018
Castroii:

People sha just like as some words sound. Volatile memories reminds me if Sam Loco using big words. Makes no sense in this context sir.
Re: Lawal Daura To Remain Under House Arrest – Vanguard by edupedia: 2:03am On Aug 09, 2018
wingmanII:

...who cares whether u dislike or love Buhari?... SStStoStop dreaming on codeine.
Re: Lawal Daura To Remain Under House Arrest – Vanguard by Oblitz(m): 2:56am On Aug 09, 2018
Our government it's so irresponsible.
Re: Lawal Daura To Remain Under House Arrest – Vanguard by Nobody: 3:25am On Aug 09, 2018
They will be beging to say he was working for Saraki.
Re: Lawal Daura To Remain Under House Arrest – Vanguard by OfficialAPCNig: 4:50am On Aug 09, 2018
House arrest for treasonable felony? Who does that? Definitely Daura didn't act on his own.

Mr. Integrity my foot.
Re: Lawal Daura To Remain Under House Arrest – Vanguard by OfficialAPCNig: 4:57am On Aug 09, 2018
python2gbera:
No one will never again underestimate Osinbajo.

-python2
For been an Actor in a poorly scripted movie or what.

Aren't you aware the guy he arrested for high treason is chilling in a Presidential Guest House? What happened to State House Detention rooms and by the way, the DSS Office is just a stone throw from the Villa.

God will punish all the terrorists and their Chief Priest and we are retiring them all come 2019.
Re: Lawal Daura To Remain Under House Arrest – Vanguard by OfficialAPCNig: 5:00am On Aug 09, 2018
4koff:

This is exactly how children think. This man is a big threat. He controls DSS before and may still have loyalists. Where you want put this one when go safe for you? Na Jail? Who want watch over am there? That's a very big fish and you no be military man. Keep your enemies closer so you can see all his moves.

Just listen to your stoopid self.

Anyway, all terrorists are going down come 2019.
Re: Lawal Daura To Remain Under House Arrest – Vanguard by mfm04622: 6:03am On Aug 09, 2018
Donald95:
We Know you won't say otherwise

You people are afraid of what he will tell media. You guys are fully aware that he will speak contrary to what you liars has been telling the public.

You can't cover the sun, Yes lies flies faster but surely truth will prevail.

I don't care what is going on in the Terrorists (APC) camp, but am sure those MOFOs tried to arrest our democracy on Tuesday but failed

So you expect an ex-security chief to be kept in open prison? Where do you think Dasuki is being kept? Open prison? Lol!!!!!
Re: Lawal Daura To Remain Under House Arrest – Vanguard by mfm04622: 6:05am On Aug 09, 2018
otokx:
thought they said he was in SARS headquarters, the media is now synonymous with blatant lies and falsehood.

So if he was arrested, taken to SARS headquarters and later moved to house arrest, the media is lying? Did the media said he will continue to be held in SARS headquarters?
Re: Lawal Daura To Remain Under House Arrest – Vanguard by ebujany(m): 6:16am On Aug 09, 2018
python2gbera:
No one will never again underestimate Osinbajo.

-python2

Under house arrest in a presidential guest house inside aso rock? A man that committed treason by working for saraki. What a government
Re: Lawal Daura To Remain Under House Arrest – Vanguard by silasely(m): 7:01am On Aug 09, 2018
Hmmmm apc....who Una deceive..house arrest for rich men den....kirikiri 4 poor man...funny country...d only comedian nation in the world..
Re: Lawal Daura To Remain Under House Arrest – Vanguard by ShobayoEmma(m): 8:04am On Aug 09, 2018
4koff:

So in his state of house arrest, it's angels that are watching him there? Why didn't your useless Buhari placed ex NSA Dansuki in house arrest too. or is NSA not more of security threat than DSS DG? Well all buhari's zombies think like foetus not even like kid talkless of thinking like children. Mumu Ode.
Re: Lawal Daura To Remain Under House Arrest – Vanguard by Bimpe29: 9:48am On Aug 09, 2018
This is indicative that Mr Integrity is morally and technically unfit to be reelected come 2019.
Re: Lawal Daura To Remain Under House Arrest – Vanguard by 4koff: 10:21am On Aug 09, 2018
ShobayoEmma:
So in his state of house arrest, it's angels that are watching him there? Why didn't your useless Buhari placed ex NSA Dansuki in house arrest too. or is NSA not more of security threat than DSS DG? Well all buhari's zombies think like foetus not even like kid talkless of thinking like children. Mumu Ode.

YOU NO SEE SAY NA YOU NO GET SENSE. HOUSE ARREST FOR WHERE? UNDER WHO'S WATCH? I TLK AM SAY YOU BE SMALL PIKIN. READ WELL MAY I NO WASTE MY MB ON YOU.
Re: Lawal Daura To Remain Under House Arrest – Vanguard by Raylight2(m): 3:24pm On Aug 09, 2018
Re: Lawal Daura To Remain Under House Arrest – Vanguard by GetGuide: 3:26pm On Aug 09, 2018
wingmanII:

So he should be detained?
Re: Lawal Daura To Remain Under House Arrest – Vanguard by KingRagnar: 3:30pm On Aug 09, 2018
He should remain there until the investigation proved that he has nothing to do with his acclaimed connivance with Saraki to barricade the NASS. Too many plots ongoing to destroy the name of PMB

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP: World Bank Report Exposes Buhari's Presidency, Apc's Lies / Fayose To Buhari: Withdraw 2016 Budget, It’s A National Embarrassment / Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi, Cart Away Rifles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.