Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Saraki Has This To Say About Akpabio's Defection To APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Has This To Say About Akpabio's Defection To APC (56885 Views)

Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate / Dr Bukola Saraki Has emerged the new Opposition Leader / Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Has This To Say About Akpabio's Defection To APC by nwosueugeneken: 9:59pm On Aug 08, 2018
God bless you saraki for taking bold step to save our democracy, we never had it this bad, Buhari is a disgrace to governance.
Re: Saraki Has This To Say About Akpabio's Defection To APC by Tundeobama(m): 10:06pm On Aug 08, 2018
Munzy14:
A liberal intelligent democrat.
2015 i was pdp my eyes have cleared they have nothing to offer after November primary they will fall pata pata.Apc will rule next 8yrs for sure.
Re: Saraki Has This To Say About Akpabio's Defection To APC by chesky22(m): 10:25pm On Aug 08, 2018
But wait oooo if APC are telling akwaibom people to compare akpabio's achievement with what they are seeing now, that means PDP are not the looters but Tinubu n Co. buhari you need to defects to labour party or Apuga before Apc and their lies will finish you...
Re: Saraki Has This To Say About Akpabio's Defection To APC by kheende1: 11:09pm On Aug 08, 2018
lolz

Re: Saraki Has This To Say About Akpabio's Defection To APC by Airoflaw(m): 11:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
i no like dis guy ooo but i like d way he response to matters as if "ehheh so wetin make we dey count bean
Re: Saraki Has This To Say About Akpabio's Defection To APC by olasupoolabode(m): 11:25pm On Aug 08, 2018
Ol-ole,sorry,oloye you are counting down to your shameless exit.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Saraki Has This To Say About Akpabio's Defection To APC by OsuMustGo: 11:26pm On Aug 08, 2018
Racoon:
Democracy must thrive while tyranny must die.Game on!
And Saraki is the defender?
Keep wailing.
I don't like Buhari and I'm sure that saraki is way worse.
Lastly and sadly, the office of the presidency is not vacant till 2023 tongue
Re: Saraki Has This To Say About Akpabio's Defection To APC by Ikpongiton: 12:15am On Aug 09, 2018
it is clear now that buhari mind fully travelled abroad to stage the coup
Re: Saraki Has This To Say About Akpabio's Defection To APC by uvalued(m): 12:16am On Aug 09, 2018

On the defection of Senator Godswill Akpabio to PDP, Saraki said that it is not an worthy of comment at the time.

He said that the press conference was called to discuss important National issues of which Akpabio’s defection was not party of.

“This happens from time to time, so I do not think it is a national issue for me to comment on,” he said.
oshiomole come and learn how to talk else do this

Re: Saraki Has This To Say About Akpabio's Defection To APC by tammie24: 12:25am On Aug 09, 2018
Efewestern:

On a normal basis, People like saraki should be stoned. These politicians only care about themselves, after destroying Kwara he wants to package Nigeria in his pocket.

Thieves, they are worst than Satan the devil, worst is the average poor Nigerians killing themselves for these rogues, shouting APc and PDP on empty stomach, they don't realize that party means nothing to these evil set of people, provided their interests is being protected.

#Spit#
we like him like that, thank you

Shebi it's Buhari that should not be stoned abi
Re: Saraki Has This To Say About Akpabio's Defection To APC by ehiski: 1:56am On Aug 09, 2018
I hope saraki's case will not end like Fayose, nobody is talking about Fayose as Buhari's nightmare again. just thinking though.
Re: Saraki Has This To Say About Akpabio's Defection To APC by mrmohammed71(m): 4:34am On Aug 09, 2018
tesppidd:
That was how they sang and beat the drums for GEJ, he got roundly beaten in 2015 even with his power of incumbency.

Then came Nnamdi Kanu; they sang and beat the drums for him. They gave him god-status and he enjoyed every bit of it, until he got demystified and destroyed.

Saraki enjoy your spotlight while it lasts.
When your comeuppance comes, these ipob youths and wailers clapping and singing for you will not save you.

In their minds now Buhari is the anti-Democrat while Saraki is democracy personified abi?

Lol, Mumus!

Kwara state is basically a family business for Saraki.
Two words which should never be found in one sentence are Saraki and democracy.

But no, Nigerians are tortoises.

A man who is richer than his state and who basically owns kwara state is talking about saving democracy.

Wao!
i believe u 100% surely its a family matter only people from kwara know the real pain he's caused us
Re: Saraki Has This To Say About Akpabio's Defection To APC by israelmao(m): 4:41am On Aug 09, 2018
Saraki giving some political tutorials to Buhari and his cohorts.
Re: Saraki Has This To Say About Akpabio's Defection To APC by atobs4real(m): 5:09am On Aug 09, 2018
wristbangle:
I don't have any atom of pity for these politicians rather the gullible fans.

Both APC & PDP fans got no shame. How many times will they know neither of these party rogues would thought of their evidence whether they win or not.

Honestly, I don't know what the masses want sef. Supporting two crooked parties that wrecked this nation. Smh undecided
Is you we want.
Re: Saraki Has This To Say About Akpabio's Defection To APC by ashjay001(m): 5:56am On Aug 09, 2018
RealNaijaQuin:

Lemme add my own ‘Oloye! Oloye! Oloye ‘Oloye! Oloye! Oloye
a Yoruba person should quote me and translate the ‘Oloye for me smiley

Meanwhile, job opportunity at the WHO, please apply now.

Chief! Chief! Chief!
Re: Saraki Has This To Say About Akpabio's Defection To APC by ashjay001(m): 5:57am On Aug 09, 2018
RealNaijaQuin:

Lemme add my own ‘Oloye! Oloye! Oloye ‘Oloye! Oloye! Oloye
a Yoruba person should quote me and translate the ‘Oloye for me smiley

Meanwhile, job opportunity at the WHO, please apply now.

Chief! Chief! Chief!

Literally, oloye = he who has a title
Re: Saraki Has This To Say About Akpabio's Defection To APC by toolovely(m): 6:08am On Aug 09, 2018
tesppidd:
That was how they sang and beat the drums for GEJ, he got roundly beaten in 2015 even with his power of incumbency.

Then came Nnamdi Kanu; they sang and beat the drums for him. They gave him god-status and he enjoyed every bit of it, until he got demystified and destroyed.

Saraki enjoy your spotlight while it lasts.
When your comeuppance comes, these ipob youths and wailers clapping and singing for you will not save you.

In their minds now Buhari is the anti-Democrat while Saraki is democracy personified abi?

Lol, Mumus!

Kwara state is basically a family business for Saraki.
Two words which should never be found in one sentence are Saraki and democracy.

But no, Nigerians are tortoises.

A man who is richer than his state and who basically owns kwara state is talking about saving democracy.

Wao!

You are actually the mumu.
You call Saraki thief and hail Tinubu. Una hypocrisies de stink.

Those hailing Saraki are not hailing him for stealing from Kwara State but stopping the impunity and rape of democracy by your lords. They are not all Igbos. They are hausas, Yorubas hailing him too.
Re: Saraki Has This To Say About Akpabio's Defection To APC by Aldebaran(m): 7:23am On Aug 09, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Saraki Has This To Say About Akpabio's Defection To APC by Falcaoalih123: 8:14am On Aug 09, 2018
I salute sir, buhari and APC should stop wasting their time because bukola Saraki nah mamiwater and Illuminati power e the use ooooo cheesy grin[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] cheesy grin grin
Re: Saraki Has This To Say About Akpabio's Defection To APC by OlaMiki: 8:27am On Aug 09, 2018
and looters must be jailed and loose the ill gotten wealth /properties to govt . that what we stand for
Racoon:
Democracy must thrive while tyranny must die.Game on!
Re: Saraki Has This To Say About Akpabio's Defection To APC by Nigeriadondie: 8:53am On Aug 09, 2018
wristbangle:
I don't have any atom of pity for these politicians rather the gullible fans.

Both APC & PDP fans got no shame. How many times will they know neither of these party rogues would thought of their evidence whether they win or not.

Honestly, I don't know what the masses want sef. Supporting two crooked parties that wrecked this nation. Smh undecided
They are fools doomed to suffer. The masses are real zombies. Bubu’s cows are more sensible than them
Re: Saraki Has This To Say About Akpabio's Defection To APC by Kayzman22: 4:37pm On Aug 09, 2018
i love this mans bravery and also the likes of Dino..they never comprised their stance no matter the preasure. cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting / Jubilation As Atiku Storms Kogi State For Mega Rally (pictures) / Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.