Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,526 members, 7,840,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Why I Dump PDP For APC – Akpabio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Dump PDP For APC – Akpabio (325 Views)

INEC Robbed APC, Akpabio Of Victory, Buhari Alleges / Throwback Video: Even Buhari Does Not Know The Meaning Of APC - Akpabio / Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Why I Dump PDP For APC – Akpabio by gistyinka(m): 9:02pm On Aug 08, 2018
The 55-year-old former governor of Akwa Ibom & Senator representing Akwa Ibom North West (Ikot Ekpene) Senatorial District, Godswill Akpabio on Sunday, resigned his position as the Leader of the Minority at the Senate, and was received into the APC on Wednesday at a rally in Ikot Ekpene by the party’s National Chairman, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole and other chieftains of the party.

Akpabio said that he decided to join a party that would sweep away poverty and impunity. He said that he joined APC to help salvage the country.

“The country is at war and all the hands must be on deck to salvage the situation and not to aggravate it.

“As keepers of national emergency, everyone should put heads together. I decided to join to emancipate the people and provide succor for the people.’’

He said that the PDP of today has no vision and the leadership is replete with arrogance.

” Buhari Is Man of Integrity & A Nationalist ” As Former Senate Minority Leader, Godswill Akpabio Officially Joins APC

Re: Why I Dump PDP For APC – Akpabio by Mynd44: 9:16pm On Aug 08, 2018

(1)

APC And Blackmail....unhealthy For Democracy / . / The Time For Meme Warfare Beckons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.