Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Man Sends A Shocking-emotional Birthday Message To Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Sends A Shocking-emotional Birthday Message To Wife (762 Views)

“If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. / Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken / Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sends A Shocking-emotional Birthday Message To Wife by Dapromzy333(m): 11:44pm On Aug 08, 2018
A very emotional video for a birthday message as seen on facebook is currently trending online where a man named Fidelis Ozuawala decided to share the emotional and lovely birthday wish to his wife and mother of one, Exodus Fidelis Odion who celebrates yet another fruitful birthday on 09/08/2018.

The caption to the original video on Fidelis' facebook profile, may seem very contradictory to what would be the video's content, no wonder so much side attractions from far and wide went on for the video.

The caption reads;

it's good not to take family issues to Facebook especially when it's between you and your spouse, Odion Exodus, see this time around eehn, the whole world must hear this, am fed up trying to keep this out from public, i usually wouldn't want to do this, it's a long story, that's why i made it up in this 1 minute video so the whole world can have their say on this - Peace Out #FidelisOzuawala.

Now watch the video

WOW!!! that's way too dramatic, who could pull such on the public? while others found this too touching, some others are feeling this was just too much as in really extreme to show care, love and affection, did he (Mr. Fidelis) actually cry In this video?, well love works in mysterious and lovely ways.

Re: Man Sends A Shocking-emotional Birthday Message To Wife by Dapromzy333(m): 11:46pm On Aug 08, 2018
Re: Man Sends A Shocking-emotional Birthday Message To Wife by Obainoneandonly(m): 11:50pm On Aug 08, 2018
d man Na woman wrapper... crying just to send out a birthday message....some (especially ladies)will say its love,but I see it as an asslicking behaviour
Re: Man Sends A Shocking-emotional Birthday Message To Wife by Dapromzy333(m): 11:58pm On Aug 08, 2018
Now watch the video

<iframe width="310" height="250" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9OOz_uAMuQ0" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Re: Man Sends A Shocking-emotional Birthday Message To Wife by Dapromzy333(m): 11:59pm On Aug 08, 2018
Follow this link to watch video..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OOz_uAMuQ0

(1) (Reply)

12 Secrets Of Successful Families / Obanliku: Where Girls Are ‘forced’ Into Marriage For Food, Money / Court Wedding: Pros And Cons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.