Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,574 members, 7,847,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:14 PM

cheers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / cheers (1127 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

cheers by 1luvkipsus: 2:48pm On Jun 21, 2010
one luv.
Re: cheers by Acidosis(m): 3:07pm On Jun 21, 2010
I'll advice you quit the relationship.
Re: cheers by Carolece(f): 3:11pm On Jun 21, 2010
Before you quit the relationship you may want to find out the real truth to what is happening or what has happened. Man's a dog if he puts sexual questions to your gf. Woman is a w hore if she accepts that man's proposal. Find out first before you make any move.

I would loose both of them as friends if any of it is truth.
Re: cheers by steve49ja(m): 3:16pm On Jun 21, 2010
1luvkipsus:

My kind of business coupled with the hold up in Abuja, takes me from my house before 5am when I usually leave my woman and my friend in the house.
He's stays with you? shocked that's a no no!

As bad as it is, I wont advice you take any action against both of them than quitting the friendship and relationship.

A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.

Take trust away from a relationship and you have two people wasting their life.

IMO, U dont need any explanation, if she couldnt tell you what happened, when it happened which is wrong and still cant give you a full story now to what happened? undecided smh . .
If you cant leave home each morning without worrying your woman might do the awful, then you's better get yourself someone who's worth you.
Re: cheers by kehneah: 3:34pm On Jun 21, 2010
just sit the two of them down and discuss it,cos from all what u'r saying, u'r r still at best guess, lol
Re: cheers by femmy2010(m): 3:43pm On Jun 21, 2010
Nkan Nbe
Re: cheers by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2010
Re: cheers by fubiluv: 3:47pm On Jun 21, 2010
You need to hear from your girl friend what exactly happened.
Make her understand that she is more important than your friend so that she can open up.
If she still refuses to open up,then something else is going n.Open your eyes very well. grin
Re: cheers by Creamish(f): 3:49pm On Jun 21, 2010
Il go wit Fubiluv on dat one . .
Re: cheers by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 21, 2010
@ poster, plz go East after u go Nought
Re: cheers by Spyker: 3:59pm On Jun 21, 2010
odiaero:

so many advice me thread this days
odiaero:

Why are you surprised, please give the guy advise, he needs it.

@Poster, investigate and act based on the outcome of the investigation.
First of all, your friend MUST leave if you must stay in peace with your girl. Secondly, if she has slept with him, she better leaves with him before they conspire and kill you. Remember, you are the only one working and making money. Let it not be monkey dey work, bamboo dey chop situation. Thirdly, that man is not your friend, he is a pretender and you will regret it or even pay with your life if you don't chase him away from you.
Re: cheers by Ournaija: 4:25pm On Jun 21, 2010
I think you need to retrace your steps my guy. I will put the blame on coz how could you leave two grown ups at home everyday, expecting them not to dust body. It`s like a set up.

It`s better you live with one and let the other go or better still chase the two of them away.
Re: cheers by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2010
Spyker:

Why are you surprised, please give the guy advise, he needs it.

@Poster, investigate and act based on the outcome of the investigation.
First of all, your friend MUST leave if you must stay in peace with your girl. Secondly, if she has slept with him, she better leaves with him before they conspire and kill you. Remember, you are the only one working and making money. Let it not be monkey dey work, bamboo dey chop situation. Thirdly, that man is not your friend, he is a pretender and you will regret it or even pay with your life if you don't chase him away from you.
ok
Re: cheers by BabaRamo(m): 4:52am On Jun 22, 2010
Go "Nought" man. "Nought" is the way to go.
Re: cheers by iice(f): 9:34am On Jun 22, 2010
fubiluv:

You need to hear from your girl friend what exactly happened.
Make her understand that she is more important than your friend so that she can open up.
If she still refuses to open up,then something else is going n.Open your eyes very well. grin

Concur
Re: cheers by 190: 9:50am On Jun 22, 2010
^^
CONTOURED
Re: cheers by ohaechesi(m): 10:07am On Jun 22, 2010
1luvkipsus:

What do you do if your best friend attempts to sleep with your woman, and to worsen it all, your woman refuses to inform you because she 'doesn't want to cause problem between you and your friend' until you find out yourself? My kind of business coupled with the hold up in Abuja, takes me from my house before 5am when I usually leave my woman and my friend in the house. I am so confused as to which action to take. Painfully enough, my woman is not ready to tell me the black and white of all that transpired between her and my friend, although I have threatened to quit the relationship if she does not open up. For now, I can not even ascertain if they have already made love, but I have it on good ground that several attempts have been made. For God's sake, what do I do to this guy? Someone I called a friend!! Christ,

Its sad though but the truth is that you cant help it rather than to move on with your life. based on my experience in the western world, it is a usual thing and their male reacts to it like it means nothing. i know how you feel at this point but you really have to secure your family by putting away cat from rat wink smiley[size=8pt][/size]
Re: cheers by Wislet(f): 10:19am On Jun 22, 2010
If something was going on, and your girl didn't deem it fit to tell you, knowing fully well that your 'so called' friend almost always tried something on her anytime you left the house, then i'd say she doesn't respect you.
A 'friend' that could stoop so low to disrespect his friend, couldn't have been a friend from the beginning. And i find it stupid that some men aren't enlightened enough even in these days, to know that it is NOT wise to keep your fellow guy (no matter how trustworthy you may think he is) in the same house with your girl. There's bound to be temptation! And not everyone has the decency to reason with their heads instead of with their downstairs.

IMO, if your girl couldn't tell you, then i don't think her hands are clean. Because she should know very well that a 'friend' that can think of taking over his friend's lady/wife can do any harm conceivable to his friend in order to take over without fear of being caught with her. UNLESS she was the one that initiated the whole thing in the first place.

If i was you, I'd probably get rid of them both. Cos one has shown he's not a friend, and the other does not respect you, talkless of love.
Re: cheers by Enzo(m): 11:29am On Jun 22, 2010
Please sit your woman down and have a heart to heart serious discussion with her concerning the extent your so-call friend has gone with her. Do make her understand that the discussion is very serious and her co-operation is highly needed. This is to enable you access the situation properly before taking any decision on the issue. But if she still refuses to give you full details, it then means something is already happening between she and the guy. I wish u success in your discussion with your girl. Thank you!
Re: cheers by 1luvkipsus: 9:54am On Jun 24, 2010
hum
Re: cheers by no1madman(m): 3:30pm On Jun 24, 2010
Don't go nougt! eat Doughnut!
Re: cheers by omega25red(m): 3:42pm On Jun 24, 2010
get information first. Then if you decide to stay with your lady kick that monkey turd out of your house
Re: cheers by Wislet(f): 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2010
Glad you've taken charge of your life. But make sure you don't make the same mistakes you did earlier, and are able to get a deserving lady this time. Wish you well.
Re: cheers by violent(m): 5:49pm On Jun 24, 2010
BabaRamo:

Go "Nought" man. "Nought" is the way to go.

no1madman:

Don't go nougt! eat Doughnut!

You people no go kill person with laugh
Re: cheers by tkb417(m): 6:18pm On Jun 24, 2010
u havent told us how u got to know

was his hand on her 'tut tut' when u barged in on them

pls tell the story, i shd be able to advise u berra when i know full details

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between Lust And Addiction? / Good Women Ended With Our Mothers: True Or False? / She's Insecure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.