Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,906,440 members, 7,006,936 topics. Date: Monday, 08 August 2022 at 09:15 PM

PDP And APC Bring Their Fight To The Street - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP And APC Bring Their Fight To The Street (982 Views)

Thugs Attack Utitofon Itoro OkonĀ And APC Members In Akwa Ibom. Photos / 2019: Wike Working For Buhari And APC- Deji Adeyanju / Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP And APC Bring Their Fight To The Street by Richdad50(m): 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2018
See how these two political parties fight dirty on the street.
Viewers be WARNED!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZjwPz5PYVA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP And APC Bring Their Fight To The Street by dfrost: 5:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
cheesy grin

RichDad, you killed me!!! cheesy grin

How on earth this didn't make FP last years. Mods!

Lalasticlala, dominique cheesy grin
Re: PDP And APC Bring Their Fight To The Street by SolutionMee: 6:08pm On Feb 18, 2019
cheesy
I love the lady in the third pic
My love for thick lady sha
Re: PDP And APC Bring Their Fight To The Street by ktmoore: 10:24am On Feb 23, 2019
Richdad50:
See how these two political parties fight dirty on the street.
Viewers be WARNED!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZjwPz5PYVA
It is your father, mother and grand parents that will be begging for money. Idiot, Fool , ode, you are a complete bastard and a big maggot. Your family will beg for life.
The tunder that will fire your family house is coming this raining season.
Me beg for money- you must be a special mad person ... I'm here for new and fun .... Start by sending me your account number cos I see you are broke and think of money..

Bastard.... You are a watermelon and a rabbit.

Local idiot who earns leas than my cleaner... Come let me employ your family + free accommodation / food

1 Like

Re: PDP And APC Bring Their Fight To The Street by mycar: 12:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: PDP And APC Bring Their Fight To The Street by ShinqRambq: 6:24pm On Apr 08, 2019
ktmoore:

It is your father, mother and grand parents that will be begging for money. Idiot, Fool , ode, you are a complete bastard and a big maggot. Your family will beg for life.
The tunder that will fire your family house is coming this raining season.
Me beg for money- you must be a special mad person ... I'm here for new and fun .... Start by sending me your account number cos I see you are broke and think of money..

Bastard.... You are a watermelon and a rabbit.

Local idiot who earns leas than my cleaner... Come let me employ your family + free accommodation / food
You fool,how dare you insult "Pastor.Reno Omokri"

(1) (Reply)

Names Of The 57 Apc Senators &their Respective States That Will Impeach Saraki / Atiku Replys Random Tweet From Citizens / If Someone Told You $1 Would Soon Be Equal To Fifty Kobo, Would You Believe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.