Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,419 members, 7,830,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Shehu Sani Reacts To Akwa Ibom Govt Frozen Account - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Reacts To Akwa Ibom Govt Frozen Account (26736 Views)

#EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria / Shehu Sani Reacts To Buhari’s Appraisal Of Jonathan / Shehu Sani Reacts To His Suspension From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Akwa Ibom Govt Frozen Account by princeade86(m): 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2018
yes na
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Akwa Ibom Govt Frozen Account by engrsyer(m): 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2018
When tyranny is in power, you can't expect something less.

#SendBuharibacktodaura

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Akwa Ibom Govt Frozen Account by Abfinest007(m): 12:42pm On Aug 09, 2018
what ia this one sayin
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Akwa Ibom Govt Frozen Account by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 09, 2018
Buhari will deny he is not aware of this.....as he's in London

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Akwa Ibom Govt Frozen Account by ajagidiagbo1(m): 12:43pm On Aug 09, 2018
But you can reject loan application of your state because you're not in talking term with the governor?.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Akwa Ibom Govt Frozen Account by LorenzoU: 12:43pm On Aug 09, 2018
Lols what's talking
A cockroach
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Akwa Ibom Govt Frozen Account by dmbb: 12:44pm On Aug 09, 2018
Shehu the gladiator
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Akwa Ibom Govt Frozen Account by Myself2(m): 12:46pm On Aug 09, 2018
MARKETfund:
Confused guy cool

Now no one would take him serious
APC & PDP alike cheesy

Why because he is speaking the truth
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Akwa Ibom Govt Frozen Account by oluwasegun007(m): 12:51pm On Aug 09, 2018
you want them to sanction you again abi
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Akwa Ibom Govt Frozen Account by alezzy13: 1:07pm On Aug 09, 2018
faithfull18:
This country needs overhauling.

Have you seen my signature wink
Wetin dey ur signature? And ur calling 4 overhauling
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Akwa Ibom Govt Frozen Account by ChiefEmeka003(m): 1:11pm On Aug 09, 2018
Shehu sank is like JJ okocha,he is just dribbling APC and PDP....
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Akwa Ibom Govt Frozen Account by faithfull18(f): 1:12pm On Aug 09, 2018
alezzy13:

Wetin dey ur signature? And ur calling 4 overhauling
Things are not working the way they should and for my signature, take a look at it, you will see what's there. undecided
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Akwa Ibom Govt Frozen Account by alezzy13: 1:13pm On Aug 09, 2018
I agree with Dani.

giving efcc the power to freeze account of a state government is not good idea. I think that should be left to the court
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Akwa Ibom Govt Frozen Account by jaxxy(m): 1:34pm On Aug 09, 2018
EFCC keeps showing us they don’t know their job. How can u freeze a state or federation account?? Unless by a court directive and even a court won’t do dat unless it’s extremely urgent and serious.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Akwa Ibom Govt Frozen Account by islandmoon: 1:38pm On Aug 09, 2018
and Yahaya of kogi is till at large?
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Akwa Ibom Govt Frozen Account by Offpoint: 1:44pm On Aug 09, 2018
I'm in love with BigSarah and she doesn't even know it...
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Akwa Ibom Govt Frozen Account by stanisbaratheon: 1:44pm On Aug 09, 2018
MARKETfund:
Confused guy cool

Now no one would take him serious
APC & PDP alike cheesy
you mean for not being gullible? Please save yourself the stress.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Akwa Ibom Govt Frozen Account by BigSarah(f): 1:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
Offpoint:
I'm in love with BigSarah and she doesn't even know it...

Be proud you went off point
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Akwa Ibom Govt Frozen Account by MakeNigeriaGrea: 2:07pm On Aug 09, 2018
BigSarah:

Am crushing on you.
Not old. Just 18 years.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Akwa Ibom Govt Frozen Account by addicted268(f): 2:41pm On Aug 09, 2018
Benue people yaff suffered...killings- benue state..
Frozen account- benue state.
I don't think this is fair.how will the state function now?
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Akwa Ibom Govt Frozen Account by opribo(m): 2:43pm On Aug 09, 2018
Anybody that cannot produce an authentic and verifiable certificate to show that he or she is worthy in character and learning has no business appearing on the stage in 2019 elections.

We are tired of controversial certificates that are suspect. No room for certificate forgers.
BTW, madam finance case is yet inconclusive. Is this how we want to teach the next generation integrity and honesty?
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Akwa Ibom Govt Frozen Account by Offpoint: 3:25pm On Aug 09, 2018
BigSarah:

I'm living up to my name and it doesn't change the fact that the love I have for you is on point.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Akwa Ibom Govt Frozen Account by sexyanyabubakar(f): 6:51pm On Aug 09, 2018
BlackPeni5:
We don't take you seriously anymore. You went back to your vomit without getting any good deal out of it.

Better to be a confirmed criminal, than a fake saint.

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Akwa Ibom Govt Frozen Account by middlebelter(m): 7:43pm On Aug 09, 2018
How will EFCC convince us that it's not been used by APC to persecute opposition? Today you freze Benue because Ortom decamp from APC tomorrow it is S/Ibom because you want to weaken the PDP lead government in the state to enable Akpabio win the state for PDP.

If PDP had treated APC that way in 2015, APC wondn't have won. Play politics in a way that Nigerians will be able to decide who they want not who you want to impose.
Why is EFCC not freezing Kogi state Government account despite the heartless waste of resources in that state and failure to pay salary? Just because they Governor is playing PMB BOY?
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Akwa Ibom Govt Frozen Account by Doctus(m): 8:14pm On Aug 09, 2018
It is so pitiful that our attention in Nigeria has been 10% personality 90% party
we don't look at the personality we just condemn a person because of the political party he belongs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Candidates: Moment Atiku & Buhari Told Nigerians Why They Should Vote Them / Northern Forces Plot For 2023 Presidency / Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.