Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,468 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:48 AM

Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' (38858 Views)

Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse Prophecy About 2019 Election In Nigeria, South Africa / Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die If Goes For Second Term" (Video) / Popular South Africa Prophet, Bushiri Exposed, Prophesied By Samuel Akinbodunse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by RockHard: 10:31am On Aug 10, 2018
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by exporters101: 10:32am On Aug 10, 2018
Waakanda:
2019 is just around the corner cool
I wan ask you something. Reply pm
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by Harrysonger: 10:32am On Aug 10, 2018
False prophet

1 Like

Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by Samirana360(m): 10:32am On Aug 10, 2018
na me ....Samirana
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by joeyswift(m): 10:32am On Aug 10, 2018
S stands for shaku shaku president

1 Like

Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by abdullkabar(m): 10:32am On Aug 10, 2018
Caseless:
Sowore don hammer. grin grin grin

Maybe we should now say the person is Smuhammadu Sbuhari. NB: the "S" is silent like "P" in psychology.

This pastor is high.
lolz,abi
Small man big God,Mohamodu buhari
my country shames me
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by semyman: 10:33am On Aug 10, 2018
I am disappointed with the attention they give to these miscreants called prophets, pastors or whatever that are self serving and have no connection with God

1 Like

Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by nairavsdollars(f): 10:33am On Aug 10, 2018
Hungry man

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by Enoch07: 10:33am On Aug 10, 2018
Story story!!!!

1 Like

Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by ayoBiz(m): 10:34am On Aug 10, 2018
Slim case SaintSamiganja
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by maigemuu: 10:35am On Aug 10, 2018
The prophet meant "Buhari" as in "sai baba"
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by nepapole(m): 10:35am On Aug 10, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by Klington: 10:35am On Aug 10, 2018
[s]
buhariguy:
I don't know why the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist pastor will be embarrassing himself.
This is not even a prophecy,
Even in his own prediction, he could not predict accurately.
Because my God is not an author of confusion.

How can God say is thief saraki?
Or sowore without a political party.
Maybe independent candidature is allowed in Nigeria.

After examining all this, I am bold to say.
Is buhari till 2023.
[/s]
It's obvious you haven't taken your medicine today.

5 Likes

Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by Coolgent(m): 10:35am On Aug 10, 2018
DCONE1:
I hope y'all know that saraki is no youth so as Sowero and sule lamido
Sule Lamido 69yrs
grin
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by drey076(m): 10:36am On Aug 10, 2018
s for sai baba
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by benjazmin: 10:36am On Aug 10, 2018
ok SHEIKAU
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by presiade(m): 10:36am On Aug 10, 2018
A youth at 47. Bunch of jokers. My grandmother is even a teenager.
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 10, 2018
buhariguy:
I don't know why the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist pastor will be embarrassing himself.
This is not even a prophecy,
Even in his own prediction, he could not predict accurately.
Because my God is not an author of confusion.

How can God say is thief saraki?
Or sowore without a political party.
Maybe independent candidature is allowed in Nigeria.

After examining all this, I am bold to say.
Is buhari till 2023.
grin epain am wellagrin

5 Likes

Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by farem: 10:37am On Aug 10, 2018
dukie25:
"S" for Saraki
So 55 year person is now a youth? 40+ year Sowore is a teenager Then 74 years Buhari & 72 year Atiku are young. man!
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by Ope101(m): 10:38am On Aug 10, 2018
Maybe the Pastor has built a petrol station because this is one prophecy that will make him loose half of his congregation...
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by bluefilm: 10:38am On Aug 10, 2018
Another Bet9ja pastor on the loose... cheesy
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by dazdaz: 10:38am On Aug 10, 2018
sule lamido
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by Maganzee4oxide(m): 10:38am On Aug 10, 2018
shakau finaly u wil take over even d prophet has confirmed it lol
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by Ferdinandu(m): 10:38am On Aug 10, 2018
Shameless Scammers they have come again
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by Whumie16(f): 10:39am On Aug 10, 2018
Sai Baba grin grin grin
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by ishaq05(m): 10:39am On Aug 10, 2018
Sai Baba!
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by maigemuu: 10:41am On Aug 10, 2018
S stands for "sai baba"
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by udoka55555: 10:41am On Aug 10, 2018
S...for Sai baba
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by Sailo: 10:41am On Aug 10, 2018
They don start again
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by israelmao(m): 10:41am On Aug 10, 2018
May Senu could be nursing an ambition who knows.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele 2021 Prophecy: I Foresee Calamity In The New Year / Winners Chapel Acquires 3,600 New Properties - Recruits 1,500 Pastors Worldwide / The Bamiloye Celebrate 27 Years Of Marriage With A Throw Back Pix Of The Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.