Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' (38622 Views)

Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse Prophecy About 2019 Election In Nigeria, South Africa / Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die If Goes For Second Term" (Video) / Popular South Africa Prophet, Bushiri Exposed, Prophesied By Samuel Akinbodunse (2) (3) (4)

Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by bedspread: 11:49am On Aug 10, 2018
I Believe This Prophecy. I had a dream on The Night before Saraki Decamped..

Saraki was Seprately Shown and Introduced to me as a President...
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by horiyommyalamu: 11:52am On Aug 10, 2018
Sai baba start from S grin
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by nurusystem(m): 11:53am On Aug 10, 2018
our next president name star with letter B and end with I..
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by drchuks1234(m): 11:54am On Aug 10, 2018
hardephala:
It Just keeps getting better and better

Buy my high quality Premium Sport earpiece
15,000 for only this?
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by Iamgrey5(m): 11:54am On Aug 10, 2018
Small doctor cheesy
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by nazablossom(f): 11:55am On Aug 10, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
you don't know me that's the reason you're making mouth I'll teach u a lesson that you value hell more than life
You should have respected yourself in the first place by not insulting my family. Go to hell, you are nobody.
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by ashawopikin(m): 11:59am On Aug 10, 2018
s ashawopikin
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by ChinagoChiBoy: 11:59am On Aug 10, 2018
Bunch of End-time deludants, trying to delude the gullible.
So your own god is an author of confusion, that he cannot simply reveal the name and full identity of the person.
mtcheeew!

Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by enemmo(f): 12:03pm On Aug 10, 2018
bedspread:
I Believe This Prophecy. I had a dream on The Night before Saraki Decamped..

Saraki was Seprately Shown and Introduced to me as a President...

Ehen

So Saraki is a youth..

Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by clickwtB(m): 12:05pm On Aug 10, 2018
False prophet undecided
The continuity presidency starts with B.... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by stubbornman(m): 12:06pm On Aug 10, 2018
He is right .... I saw it...Mr Shuperu Shangbana..... Oleeeeeee

Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by michoim(m): 12:13pm On Aug 10, 2018
The current Senate president first name which is his personal name is Bukola NOT Saraki
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by valnosky(m): 12:13pm On Aug 10, 2018
OhiOfIhima:

We will not take it...
is saraki a youth?
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:16pm On Aug 10, 2018
EweduAfonja:
Senior formal army General Muhammad buhari
Or
Sai baba Mohamed buhari
Or
Suen osewa
Or
Sneak man la-la

All the name get S and they r youths

Ah! My tummy o!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Sneak man what?!
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by Nazzyauri(m): 12:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
If not that my friend Shuaibu is not up to age, i would hv convince him to contest... He might be d one
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by creserve: 12:42pm On Aug 10, 2018
magzey:
This pastor Wan chop Saraki LOOTED MONEY Chai!! grin grin grin
It's the other way round. Saraki has reached out to the pastor ni. Saraki, playing on our intelligence since he was born. First it was Okupe then Dele Momodu and now it's the turn of Pastors. Mark it, more predictions of his name are still coming!
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by higherpower: 12:43pm On Aug 10, 2018
dukie25:
"S" for Saraki

S for Sai Baba
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by borntwice2008(m): 12:47pm On Aug 10, 2018
Satiku, Skwankwaso, Sayose, Skayode,Shammed
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by adeoba2008(m): 12:58pm On Aug 10, 2018
Sowore ni joo..

Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by oladele00(m): 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2018
Sowore has got no cash to give to someone like u..... Buhari all the way
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by Riunite1: 1:04pm On Aug 10, 2018
[b][/b]please I am compelled to speak up about what is happening in Abia state.
the INEC registration center for Aba south and Aba north just to mention a few has been moved to Obingwa LGA and people who were able to reach there had there fingers snapped with a camera instead
of tumb printing
please something is happening in Abia state
59 . Tundeobama (m ): Quote Po
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by Abnaw(m): 1:18pm On Aug 10, 2018
S for shekau
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by Phitocine(m): 1:19pm On Aug 10, 2018
[Don't let hatred eat you up, going by that name, Does it look like an igbo name?
This is not even a prophecy,
Even in his own prediction, he could not predict accurately.
Because my God is not an author of confusion.

How can God say is thief saraki?
Or sowore without a political party.
Maybe independent candidature is allowed in Nigeria.

After examining all this, I am bold to say.
Is buhari till 2023.[/quote]
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by Elitecee(m): 1:35pm On Aug 10, 2018
buhariguy:
I don't know why the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist pastor will be embarrassing himself.

Is buhari till 2023.
Your problem is very clear

Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by Ojaja21: 1:37pm On Aug 10, 2018
Saraki 4 life
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by edupedia: 1:50pm On Aug 10, 2018
dukie25:
"S" for Saraki

...the man is fishing with your brain...
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by kikake: 1:57pm On Aug 10, 2018
olaboo123:
'The next president of Nigeria is a youth and his name starts from 'S' - South African based pastor, Samuel Akinbodunse reveals

South African Based Nigerian Prophet, Samuel Akinbodunse has dropped a shocking prophecy about Nigeria and 2019 election.

In a live service at his South Africa Church, the Freedom for all Nation Outreach General Overseer, the man of God made it known that come 2019, Nigeria will have a youth as President and the name of the person starts with 'S'.

So far, candidates that have indicated interest in becoming president come 2019 with S as their names are 47 year old Sowore Omoyele and 55 year old Saraki Bukola. Others on social media insinuate it may also be 'Sai Buhari'.

See the video below... https://twitter.com/walegates/status/1027286534494584833

VIA http://onecornergizt..com/2018/08/the-next-president-of-nigeria-is-youth.html

Not this Nigeria that includes the old Kanem Bornu and Sokoto Caliphates.

Either or a combination of youthful and well-educated Bukola Saraki and/or Ike Ekweremadu should have been the right choices for steering Nigeria after President Buhari,

but with the rigged political structure of Nigeria favouring the areas of the old Sokoto and Kanem Bornu Caliphates, only the Buhari-type of leader from the far north remains most favoured in 2019.
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by searchlight: 2:05pm On Aug 10, 2018
buhariguy:
I don't know why the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist pastor will be embarrassing himself.

Is buhari till 2023.
you are a kid indeed.

Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by OttHin: 2:15pm On Aug 10, 2018
So Saraki is now a yoot,rubbish boosit grin
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by don4real18(m): 2:27pm On Aug 10, 2018
SAI Baba Muhammadu Buhari grin
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by akdjr(m): 2:31pm On Aug 10, 2018
Seun kuti or Seun Osewa

5 Sins Often Ignored By Christians Today / See Throwback Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And His Daughters / Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos)