Stats: 3,150,627 members, 7,809,338 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' (38621 Views)

Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse Prophecy About 2019 Election In Nigeria, South Africa / Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die If Goes For Second Term" (Video) / Popular South Africa Prophet, Bushiri Exposed, Prophesied By Samuel Akinbodunse (2) (3) (4)

Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 10, 2018
everybody wan blow!! cheesy
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by magzey: 10:42am On Aug 10, 2018
Fake man of God again, am sure is SAI BABA he saw in his dreams not vision grin grin

Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by prinsam30: 10:42am On Aug 10, 2018
buhariguy:
I don't know why the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist pastor will be embarrassing himself.
This is not even a prophecy,
Even in his own prediction, he could not predict accurately.
Because my God is not an author of confusion.

How can God say is thief saraki?
Or sowore without a political party.
Maybe independent candidature is allowed in Nigeria.

After examining all this, I am bold to say.
Is buhari till 2023.

na who be this one again na, y commonsense just far from u like this na pls receive sense in whatever god u serve Biko nu
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by sweetlaw: 10:43am On Aug 10, 2018
sule
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by ugochukwufrenzy: 10:44am On Aug 10, 2018
buhariguy:
I don't know why the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist pastor will be embarrassing himself.

Is buhari till 2023.
i
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by sulakishop(m): 10:44am On Aug 10, 2018
Pastor on codeine diet
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by blazesam(m): 10:44am On Aug 10, 2018
That me, the prophet once told me that. My name is SAMUEL
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by Lordofthewest(m): 10:45am On Aug 10, 2018
Not again

Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by magzey: 10:46am On Aug 10, 2018
This pastor Wan chop Saraki LOOTED MONEY Chai!! grin grin grin
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 10, 2018
nazablossom:
They have started again. Prophet of doom, why not call the name out.
you keep insulting men of God that's the reason your life and family life is miserable.

Ashi kobokobo
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 10, 2018
Na me be dat o Prophet. Dem Saraki and Sowore fit be my papa grin grin
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by hatedisplace: 10:47am On Aug 10, 2018
olaboo123:
'The next president of Nigeria is a youth and his name starts from 'S' - South African based pastor, Samuel Akinbodunse reveals

South African Based Nigerian Prophet, Samuel Akinbodunse has dropped a shocking prophecy about Nigeria and 2019 election.

In a live service at his South Africa Church, the Freedom for all Nation Outreach General Overseer, the man of God made it known that come 2019, Nigeria will have a youth as President and the name of the person starts with 'S'.

So far, candidates that have indicated interest in becoming president come 2019 with S as their names are 47 year old Sowore Omoyele and 55 year old Saraki Bukola. Others on social media insinuate it may also be 'Sai Buhari'.

See the video below... https://twitter.com/walegates/status/1027286534494584833

VIA http://onecornergizt..com/2018/08/the-next-president-of-nigeria-is-youth.html
lie
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by ChristyB(f): 10:47am On Aug 10, 2018
If you call Sowore & Saraki a youth then what will you call someone who's 37?
Don't forget the pastor's name also starts with "S"
Are you thinking what i'm thinking?

s for ''Snake'' dat swallowed jamb money.
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by afoobiggy700(m): 10:49am On Aug 10, 2018
olaboo123:
'The next president of Nigeria is a youth and his name starts from 'S' - South African based pastor, Samuel Akinbodunse reveals

South African Based Nigerian Prophet, Samuel Akinbodunse has dropped a shocking prophecy about Nigeria and 2019 election.

In a live service at his South Africa Church, the Freedom for all Nation Outreach General Overseer, the man of God made it known that come 2019, Nigeria will have a youth as President and the name of the person starts with 'S'.

So far, candidates that have indicated interest in becoming president come 2019 with S as their names are 47 year old Sowore Omoyele and 55 year old Saraki Bukola. Others on social media insinuate it may also be 'Sai Buhari'.

See the video below... https://twitter.com/walegates/status/1027286534494584833

VIA http://onecornergizt..com/2018/08/the-next-president-of-nigeria-is-youth.html
Saheed osupa ni....

Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by Yinxies(f): 10:51am On Aug 10, 2018
Its me. Syinxies grin
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by sunkieisland(m): 10:52am On Aug 10, 2018
my name also starts with "S" so I can go and contest as Naija president

...... Naija prophets and prophecy sha......

Every NLanders with names starting with S are potential winners
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by Lovelife433(m): 10:53am On Aug 10, 2018
buhariguy:

Is buhari till 2023.
how much do u get in those rubish u normaly type in any post. Is like u are jobless.
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by igwefivestar(m): 10:54am On Aug 10, 2018
buhariguy:

Is buhari till 2023.
Buharigay or what ever u call urself, are you telling us that Tinubu and Ambode is ipob too. because the name of the pastor indicate he is from south west.
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by Miles300: 10:55am On Aug 10, 2018
Lol false prophets everywhere !
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by Xioxing: 10:57am On Aug 10, 2018
buhariguy:

Is buhari till 2023.

Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by Jackipapa: 10:58am On Aug 10, 2018
Na Sai Baba joooooo
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by bigtt76(f): 10:58am On Aug 10, 2018
S for Sai Baba @74 issaaaa yoooooot naaaaa grin
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by YorubaEmir: 10:59am On Aug 10, 2018
cyril10:

Please say something else, all this your quotes are becoming too boring. Idiotic pig this idiotic pig that, haba are you not tired?

@buhariguy is a robot. That's why we call their species zombie. They are programmed to act that way. The developers of those robots are hired from Asia. Sometimes you may think they are humans, but they are truly robots. Don't waste time trying to reply them smiley
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by dermmy(m): 11:00am On Aug 10, 2018
Seun Osewa grin
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by asobo: 11:01am On Aug 10, 2018
buhariguy:

Is buhari till 2023.
Do you know you're an idiot. What relationship does the pastors name have to do with Biafra. Spit on you, bloody fool

Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by Cutebuddy: 11:02am On Aug 10, 2018
@buhariguy...you are an animal. You store up hatred in your heart. How do you even sleep at night. Moreover the pastor is a yoruba man by name Samuel Akinbodunse not even a Biafran. Shame on your generation for supporting buhari and pouring out hate speech from that your pit latrine you call mouth. Must everything be tribalistic? I think you better channel your hate to those leaders you support who has stolen your future. This country can never get better until castrated bitter uncivilised and uneducated people like you are casted away to exile. Go and die fool

Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: Next President Of Nigeria Is A Youth, Name Starts With 'S' by jidexpet(m): 11:02am On Aug 10, 2018
Congratulobia to our Prospective President Shekau

5 Sins Often Ignored By Christians Today / See Throwback Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And His Daughters / Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos)