Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,161 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Peopleprime Ability Test With 500naira! Was Any One In The House Called? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Peopleprime Ability Test With 500naira! Was Any One In The House Called? (823 Views)

Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging / First Bank Ability Test Invitation For FBN Graduate Recruitment 2013 / Nigeria Breweries Plc 2nd Ability Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peopleprime Ability Test With 500naira! Was Any One In The House Called? by pandora(f): 2:50pm On Mar 29, 2007
I got a Mail from PEOPLE PRIME and was asked to come to their office in Ikeja for an ability test and to also come with the sum of 500 Naira.
Pls did any one in the house get such mail and How TRUE is this. Are they REAL?
Re: Peopleprime Ability Test With 500naira! Was Any One In The House Called? by lapaz: 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2007
Hi,

I was invited last tuesday for a chat and was finally called for test/interview on thursday, also asked to pay 500, i paid it and am still waiting to hear from them.

I learnt from the nairaland that its genuine, just pay and keep praying and hoping it clicks someday!
Re: Peopleprime Ability Test With 500naira! Was Any One In The House Called? by muchluv(m): 4:59pm On Mar 29, 2007
i got a mail from peopleprime concerning the graduate recruitment fair sayin i shld reply with my career goals, i did and got a reply some days later sayin i shld keep on checkin my box for an invitation for a meeting, no money was stated there so im confused if this is for the graduate recruitment fair
Re: Peopleprime Ability Test With 500naira! Was Any One In The House Called? by yuucee: 5:07pm On Mar 29, 2007
i got their 2nd mail asking me 2 begin 2 collate d ff; original birth certificate/proof of age,original statement of results,identification card,2 passport p/tos nd some others. they said i shld continue checking mail 4 their necessary contact.
Re: Peopleprime Ability Test With 500naira! Was Any One In The House Called? by Pauchys(m): 9:52am On Mar 30, 2007
Got the same mail dat was sent to yuucee. fellow nairaland check ur box may be u got something different.
Re: Peopleprime Ability Test With 500naira! Was Any One In The House Called? by okeyz(m): 2:26pm On Mar 30, 2007
NA WA OOOO 4 NIAJA OO,SOME PEOPLE WAN USE OLD ADVERT TAKE SIT JOB.
HMMM,PLS MY PEOPLE BEWARE OOO[b][/b] shocked
Re: Peopleprime Ability Test With 500naira! Was Any One In The House Called? by ronique: 2:51pm On Mar 30, 2007
Hey Guys,
Got the same e-mail telling me to keep checking my box so as to know when I would be called for a discussion and assessment test with them. Also told me to start collating some documents just as one of those that replied this post mentioned.Let us just hope for the best.
Re: Peopleprime Ability Test With 500naira! Was Any One In The House Called? by Dreadlocks(m): 1:42pm On Mar 31, 2007
[b]Hello,
This is a note of warning for all u nairalanders and any other person that was invited for this kind of Test or Invterview or whatever they call it! Be careful!!! they are some frustrated unemployed wicked souls out there who wants to capitalize on ur despiration for a job to play a fast one on u. Can anybody remember the episode of [size=14pt]Consulting Capable in Abuja last year Dec.[/size] I was victim i know what it costed me and my family. Please stay away from such offers!!!!!! Some of there agents might even be visiting Nairaland and posting comments to encourage u, be careful. Imagine 1000 people paying 500 naira (i.e 500,000), u might think it's small, afterall that's the amount 4 a phone card u use within 24hrs but collectively it'll make good money for them.
Which responsible company will demand money from a prospective employee, or a consulting firm that has a good contract with a renowned firm and still demand from jobless individuals.
Please!!!!! Be Wise!!!!! [/b]

(1) (Reply)

Simba Group Calling / Oceanic Bank Test Format,urgent / Graduate Fair Candidates: Check This B4 The D-day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.