Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,130 members, 7,852,848 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:02 AM

Politicians Are Playing With Our Country’s Destiny’ – Banky W Laments - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Politicians Are Playing With Our Country’s Destiny’ – Banky W Laments (257 Views)

Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Loved Up In New Photo / Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Politicians Are Playing With Our Country’s Destiny’ – Banky W Laments by Nigeriapen(m): 1:14pm On Aug 09, 2018
By NIGERIAPEN.COM.NG

News Source: https://www.nigeriapen.com.ng/politicians-playing-countrys-destiny-banky-w-laments/

Nigerian singer Banky W has joined the increasing number of Nigerian artistes who are speaking up against the wrongs happing in Nigeria, mostly orchestrated by the political class.

Banky W reacted to the blockade of the National Assembly complex by men of the DSS. The singer and actor via his Twitter handle aimed to educate Nigerians about the choice before them in 2019. He said the politicians were playing with the country’s destiny.

He wrote thus;

Politicians are playing musical chairs with our country’s destiny.

Instead of us coming together & cancelling ALL of them, some of us are picking sides, fighting on their behalf & FALSELY accusing ourselves.

News flash: They’re ALL out 4 SelfInterest. We need an entirely new path

It’s a chess game between two sides.. aren’t we tired of being pawns yet? No? We are just going to sit here and fight/falsely accuse ourselves, on behalf of leaders on both sides of the aisle, most of whom have clearly shown that we are the ones they care LEAST about?

Cancel all of em. It’s a chess game, and we are the pawns. It’s a damn comedy show, and the joke is on us. It has always been.

Read more at>>>> NIGERIAPEN.COM.NG

News Source: https://www.nigeriapen.com.ng/politicians-playing-countrys-destiny-banky-w-laments/

Lalasticlala
Re: Politicians Are Playing With Our Country’s Destiny’ – Banky W Laments by Nigeriapen(m): 1:18pm On Aug 09, 2018

(1) (Reply)

This Dance Video By A Fat Girl Would Make Your Day Funny See Please / ‘I Am Done Making Babies’ – Timaya / Curses Can’t Affect Me Because I Am Doing The Right Thing- Ajimobi Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.