Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Airtel Weldone O - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Weldone O (1408 Views)

Airtel Complete List Of Data Plan, Bundles, Subscription Codes And Prices / Airtel Sim Swap Charges / My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Weldone O by ddjay: 1:20pm On Aug 09, 2018
Scaming again and again,you guys must cut your own share of data subscribers by fire by force. u said N1000 for 3gb, splited it like mtn, 1.5gb main data then 1.5gb bonus.i finished the main data and can't browse, bonus data is still there and still can't browse. UNA WELDONE O AIRTEL, i escaped airtel scamming 4 years ago only to fall for this one now.i will never subscribe for HELLTEL data again even if its N10 for 5gb

3 Likes

Re: Airtel Weldone O by EUGENE4GOO(m): 1:33pm On Aug 09, 2018
Really!
Re: Airtel Weldone O by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 09, 2018
The bonus data is to be used from 1am to 4or 5 or so. You knew about this arrangement when you were subscribing so stop trying to tarnish the image of my favorite 4G network.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Weldone O by ddjay: 6:18pm On Aug 09, 2018
MManuel:
The bonus data is to be used from 1am to 4or 5 or so. You knew about this arrangement when you were subscribing so stop trying to tarnish the image of my favorite 4G network.
it still doesn't work at that time

1 Like

Re: Airtel Weldone O by sheunsheun(m): 7:32pm On Aug 09, 2018
Call the call center. Its working for every other person including me
Re: Airtel Weldone O by Sent4rina: 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2018
ddjay:
Scaming again and again,you guys must cut your own share of data subscribers by fire by force. u said N1000 for 3gb, splited it like mtn, 1.5gb main data then 1.5gb bonus.i finished the main data and can't browse, bonus data is still there and still can't browse. UNA WELDONE O AIRTEL, i escaped airtel scamming 4 years ago only to fall for this one now.i will never subscribe for HELLTEL data again even if its N10 for 5gb

Swap your sim card to sim 1 if your phone has two s slot and thank me later.
Re: Airtel Weldone O by sheggsliveth: 10:00pm On Aug 09, 2018
Sent4rina:

Swap your sim card to sim 1 if your phone has two s slot and thank me later.

Just upgraded my Airtel today to 4G sim was given 4GB to browse on 4G and LTE only got home to discover its not in my house... Wanna cry to their useless 4GB
Re: Airtel Weldone O by nonny400(m): 3:07am On Aug 10, 2018
sheggsliveth:

Just upgraded my Airtel today to 4G sim was given 4GB to browse on 4G and LTE only got home to discover its not in my house... Wanna cry to their useless 4GB

What did they ask of before doing the upgrade? Did you submit an ID card? Where too?
Re: Airtel Weldone O by sheggsliveth: 8:01am On Aug 10, 2018
nonny400:

What did they ask of before doing the upgrade? Did you submit an ID card? Where too?

Just a voters card

1 Like

Re: Airtel Weldone O by youngderek1(m): 8:45am On Aug 10, 2018
ddjay:
in MTN's case u get to use d bonus first before ur normal data
Re: Airtel Weldone O by ddjay: 11:36am On Aug 10, 2018
youngderek1:
in MTN's case u get to use d bonus first before ur normal data
thanks,i have moved back to mtn

1 Like

Re: Airtel Weldone O by pistero(m): 5:08pm On Aug 10, 2018
sheggsliveth:

Just a voters card
how much where you charged?
Re: Airtel Weldone O by Sent4rina: 6:45pm On Aug 10, 2018
sheggsliveth:

Airtel is a fraud.
Re: Airtel Weldone O by sheggsliveth: 7:36pm On Aug 10, 2018
Sent4rina:

Airtel is a fraud.

It works but so painful it doesn't work inside my room in iyanaipaja went today to mushin and lekki its fast there

Re: Airtel Weldone O by TechCapon(m): 7:50pm On Aug 10, 2018
sheggsliveth:

did you do anything else after upgrading because i upgraded and I'm still waiting for my free 4GB data
Re: Airtel Weldone O by sheggsliveth: 7:14am On Aug 11, 2018
TechCapon:
did you do anything else after upgrading because i upgraded and I'm still waiting for my free 4GB data

Nope was given instantly before I got out of their office

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Iphone 11 Pro Max Locked 295k / Redmi Note 8 Or Umidigi F2 / Transsion And Micromax:- How The Dots Connects To One Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.