Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,638 members, 7,820,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Why Are All Humans So Wicked? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are All Humans So Wicked? (286 Views)

Not All Humans Are Humans Part 2 / Not All Humans Are Humans / Boriska, A Boy From Mars Says That ALL Humans Live Eternally And “people Like Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are All Humans So Wicked? by Goddyss(m): 1:23pm On Aug 09, 2018
We live an average of 30,000 days on earth. During this period, we crawled, cried, felt pains, depressed, anger, happy and other different kinds of feelings.

At the end of it, our biological processes cease. Our entire system decays. We are reduced to mere bones after worms have had its pleasures on us. We are forgotten. Few of us that leave a legacy before death are only remembered because of the legacy they left behind. Nobody really cares about you or your soul once you are gone.

The best way to leave on earth is to live with contentment. Whether you are the richest to ever live or the wisest to ever cross the path of earth, nobody really cares. People may extol or praise you to have your crumps on their table while living but at death, a living goat is more valuable than your carcasses.

Let's embrace love and help one another. If all the people on earth can equally have a good roof over their heads, clothes to cover their unclothedness, hospitals to get treatment when they fall sick, good pipe-borne water, foods to eat whenever they feel hungry, schools to attend freely and gain knowledge, then why do we struggle and suffer in the 'little' 30,000 days we are to live here.

I dream of a new world coming where there will be only one country called earth without any form of boundary and restrictions to travel anywhere one wishes. I dream of a new world where capitalism will be a capital offence because it begets all these inequalities. I dream of a world where my posterity will work to feed not just themselves but every less-privileged person on earth. I dream of a world where net-worth of a person is measured by his humanity towards a fellow humans and not by his financial status.

Having spent only 10,000 days on earth today and seen the wickedness, evils, selfishness and violence in it, i regret ever being born on earth at this stage of our barbarism.

There is no dream worth living on earth of today. A world where pets have more food than some humans. I weep for my world. I weep for all humans living here like beasts.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Can/does Nigeria Allow Irreligious People Get Into Political Offices? / As You Watch This Powerful Prayer, You Will Be Free From Witchcraft Attack / Watchtower - Playing The Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.