Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Not All Humans Are Humans Part 2 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Not All Humans Are Humans Part 2 (1285 Views)

Did Humans Evolve From Apes Or Are Humans Apes? / Not All Humans Are Humans / We Humans Are Making The World A Sick Place, Yet We Blame God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not All Humans Are Humans Part 2 by Truthwords: 5:19pm On Nov 07, 2019
Hello friends I am back again to conclude this topic . For those of you who haven't seen the part one I advise you check it out : https://www.nairaland.com/5506003/not-all-humans-humans .

Now i have received several emails concerning my first writeup and most of the questions i have been getting centers around mostly these 2 questions .
1 > EXPLAIN HOW SATAN GOT EVE PREGNANT ? Remember the Bible tells us how satan beguiled eve : 2 Corinthians 11:3 > But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

Now if you were to google the meaning of the word ''Beguiled" you will be shocked at the numerous meanings you will get . Charmed, hypnotized, seduce , etc . All you need to do is put the pieces together and there lies your answer . Eve was seduced into not just eating the forbidden fruit , he planted his seed into eve's womb, since adam wasn't around and another funny thing that people fail to understand is that when the bible talks about a serpent , it is because satan is called the great dragon . satan is reptillian in nature . when you watch Hollywood versions of these issue , all you see is a small green snake talking to eve ( This is how the reptillian controlled Hollywood has blinded the eyes of so many ). A man can plant his seed into a woman without having sex with her . IVF is an example , i have even read a true story in the united states how a Bisexual girl had sex with her boyfriend and later on went to have sex with another girl that same day , while their private parts touched , the active sperm of the man she earlier did it with , got the other girl pregnant and a DNA test proved that the man was the father of the child of a girl he had never met . If humans are capable of such , you can imagine what satan a fallen angel who was once in heaven can do . CAIN WAS SATANS SON .

2> HOW ARE CAIN'S GENERATION STILL IN EXISTENCE TODAY ? During the days of adam , it was allowed for a man to marry his sister, infact adams children all intermarried amongst themselves . Yah did not create wives for all the men . But at some point in time when the population of the earth increased , marrying from your own family became the sin of incest . If you fully read the book of enoch and jasher as well as research on so many books that talks about cain and the men of old you will discover that most of cain bloodlines continue in incest till these day. The 13 satanic families are what i am talking about . These people have so many rules that they live by and one of the major rules is never marry someone outside the family. princess diane tried to break that rule , you know what happened to her . Most of the so called top elite families of the world fall into these category and if only you can dig deep you will find out that they are related to most of the people they are married to . eg The british royals , infact google , " ALL AMERICAN PRESIDENTS RELATED . Most of the prominent European , American , arab and Asian families fall into these cain bloodline family tree. There is even a deeper reason why racism exists because THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE BUT YOU READING THIS WRITE UP PROBABLY DO NOT KNOW WHO YOU ARE . Am i saying all white people are from the bloodline of Cain ? NO I AM NOT . But all it takes is a little scratch and you will be shocked at what you will find . Sodomy is a practice among these families . That's why they have orgies in secret lodges and that's why they want us to embrace such a disgusting lifestyle . I recommend the movie ''eyes wide shut'' . its a quite graphic 18+ but it exposes what most of these people are into . Infact the writer of the movie was killed for exposing too much and was planning to do a part 2 . They even put wesly snipes in jail cos he wanted to expose too much . The movie blade and the later released but incomplete series Threatened their precious secret .

please read @Endevil writeup concerning the Rh blood group . Watch out for my next write up : Types of sacrifices in the cain entertainment industry . I promise not to reply mockers and scoffers . May Yah Open The Eyes of everyone .

1 Like

Re: Not All Humans Are Humans Part 2 by Godhatesodomy: 5:57pm On Nov 07, 2019
You are spot on. And I will give you so more info to help you pull it all together.

Let me say the African kings are the original black DNA. Some of the African kings bloodlines have never been brokened like the Alaafin of Oyo His Imperial Majesty Oba Adeyemi III is a first class royal African. From what I understand his bloodline is royal on the paternal and maternal side of His royal majesty family. This is important that we connect the African origin to the original DNA and make it prominent again for the expansion of the African father and mother pure bloodline. There are other African kings that are pure 100 percent sons of God.

Wake up out your slumber

1 Like

Re: Not All Humans Are Humans Part 2 by Godhatesodomy: 11:08pm On Nov 07, 2019
The origin of Abraham is in a cave and he was buried in a cave called the Cave of the Patriarchs. African kings or any African never bury their dead in caves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mz5LR7tB320

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYyD3T9qOGY

Wake up out your slumber
Re: Not All Humans Are Humans Part 2 by johnw47: 5:45am On Dec 09, 2019
Truthwords:

WHAT IF I TOLD YOU THAT CAIN WAS NOT THE SON OF ADAM

Gen 4:1 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.

^^^ adam had sex with eve and she conceived and bare cain
also eve knew the miracle of birth was from God, she said: "I have gotten a man from the LORD"(YHWH)
she didn't say: "I have gotten a man from satan the serpent"

Ladylite:

Wow, brilliant but jesusjnr is this correct? Pls help o

I know the serpent may have had sex with eve because the Bible says CAIN was of the devil.

1Jn 3:12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.

^^^ cain was said to be of the wicked one because his works were evil

Truthwords:

1 > EXPLAIN HOW SATAN GOT EVE PREGNANT ? Remember the Bible tells us how satan beguiled eve : 2 Corinthians 11:3 > But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

Now if you were to google the meaning of the word ''Beguiled" you will be shocked at the numerous meanings you will get . Charmed, hypnotized, seduce , etc

CAIN WAS SATANS SON

Gen 3:1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
Gen 3:2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
Gen 3:3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
Gen 3:4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
Gen 3:5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
Gen 3:6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

^^^ the serpent deceived eve so as she woud disobey God and do what God said not to do
eve was deceived, so can our minds be also

2Co 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

beguiled
ἐξαπατάω
exapataō
ex-ap-at-ah'-o
to seduce wholly: - beguile, deceive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not All Humans Are Humans Part 2 by MuttleyLaff: 6:15am On Dec 09, 2019
Ladylite:
Wow, brilliant but jesusjnr is this correct? Pls help o

I know the serpent may have had sex with eve because the Bible says CAIN was of the devil.

johnw47:
1Jn 3:12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.

^^^ cain was said to be of the wicked one because his works were evil

Truthwords:
1 > EXPLAIN HOW SATAN GOT EVE PREGNANT?
Remember the Bible tells us how satan beguiled eve : 2 Corinthians 11:3 > But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

Now if you were to google the meaning of the word ''Beguiled" you will be shocked at the numerous meanings you will get . Charmed, hypnotized, seduce , etc

CAIN WAS SATANS SON

johnw47:
Gen 3:1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
Gen 3:2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
Gen 3:3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
Gen 3:4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
Gen 3:5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
Gen 3:6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

^^^ the serpent deceived eve so as she woud disobey God and do what God said not to do
eve was deceived, so can our minds be also

2Co 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

beguiled
ἐξαπατάω
exapataō
ex-ap-at-ah'-o
to seduce wholly: - beguile, deceive.

MuttleyLaff:
There is more than the eyes see. That racy Genesis chapter 3, is full of double entendres, lol. If you know, you know. Who no know, no go know.
Tbh, its more of a case of elusive entendres, lol. Genesis chapter 3 is polysemous and full of recondite information, lol.
Re: Not All Humans Are Humans Part 2 by johnw47: 11:32pm On Dec 13, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Tbh, its more of a case of elusive entendres, lol. Genesis chapter 3 is polysemous and full of recondite information, lol.

hang in there mutt til i go get my dictionary cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Not All Humans Are Humans Part 2 by MuttleyLaff: 11:37pm On Dec 13, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
There is more than the eyes see. That racy Genesis chapter 3, is full of double entendres, lol. If you know, you know. Who no know, no go know.

MuttleyLaff:

johnw47:
hang in there mutt til i go get my dictionary cheesy
[img]https://s5/images/MuttleyDico.gif[/img]
Borrow my dictionary, lol

1 Like

Re: Not All Humans Are Humans Part 2 by Godhatesodomy: 12:00am On Dec 14, 2019
Godhatesodomy:

The origin of Abraham is in a cave and he was buried in a cave called the Cave of the Patriarchs. African kings or any African never bury their dead in caves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mz5LR7tB320

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYyD3T9qOGY

Wake up out your slumber

Get your MTN minutes game up.

DNA is what it is. We are talking the original race being trillions of years old and the Bible is only 6000 years of history.

Pre flood history is where the mixing occured.

The Babylonians were Africans who took the Neanderthals and created the Abrahamic line to conquer the world. The royal bloodline were the Amorites which are the Moors. Research the Moors and the cave beast. If a Black man fathers a child with a White woman the child is black. If a White man fathers a child with a Black woman the child is Black. Confusing? Yes yet the child of the White man is the DNA of the White man and is still inclined genetically to be like his White daddy.

The first complete DNA reference was done on the Y chromosome of a Germanic Cro Magnum males placenta called the Cambridge Reference Sequence in 1981.

No one has ever done a X chromosome of the woman nor of African DNA as we are a different species from the Cro Magnum.

Wake up out your slumber

(1) (Reply)

How The Sun Stood Still Without Moving - jesusjnr / Catholic Priest Abandons Prayer, Runs Away During Beirut Explosion / Can Pastors Nationwide Ever Unite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.