Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties (26990 Views)

Saraki Meets Akpabio & Gbajabiamila 2 Weeks After Visiting Wike's Abuja Kitchen / Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos / Bukola Saraki Meets With Nyesom Wike In Rivers (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by KaptainAfrika: 4:18pm On Aug 09, 2018
In the words of Festus Keyamo - "Husband and Wife" political parties.
Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by Unik3030: 4:20pm On Aug 09, 2018
Keegan:
We are tired of people like you.
You wanted to prove that Buhari is corrupt and yet you listed almost a dozen names; and from your own list Buhari name is conspicuously missing.
What do we call people like you?!

u are just an idiot,when people were stealing under Jonathan who did u blame?so if u are the head of a corporate organization u will allow people to steal right? because your name will not b mentioned.u just talk crap anyhow,buhari became the president with the anti corruption stance n corruption is been perpetrated under him n u fools are saying where is his name.u BMC crew are too daft,i just wish I can have a debate with your CEO sarki.j just imagine stupidity at its peak,go n head a bank branch n allow people to steal under u if I won't go to jail
Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by Ihsan6(m): 4:20pm On Aug 09, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Ignorance will not cripple you. Udom came to power using all of Akpabio structures. Akpabio made him virtually become governor almost unopposed.

Same akpabio can cripple him. Also know that akpabio now has federal might behind him same way fayemi got federal might behind him and ousted the PDP government in Ekiti.

Let sarakis governor go and vote for him in kwara.kwara people are saying they no longer want saraki or anything he represents.

If the PDP chairman in kwara could decamp to APC along with all PDP political structures in kwara then know that Its all over.

Additionally, kwarans have said unanimously that they no longer want Maigida or Saraki or Secondus or PDP. Are you ignorant?
YES O WE DONT WONT HIM...I must tell u alot is going on right now to liberate kwara...let the internet keep hailing saraki, 2019 is around d corner this isn't anything to argue about, it's got nothing to do with buhari...pple are just tired of saraki cos hez done nothing for us, he's only good at draining d state govt Tru his errand boy maigida...saraki shud come n test his popularity by doing what Akpabio or wamakko did...wia he wants see that crowd pull for here.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by Butterflyleo: 4:22pm On Aug 09, 2018
Ihsan6:
YES O WE DONT WONT HIM...I must tell u alot is going on right now to liberate kwara...let the internet keep hailing saraki, 2019 8s around d corner

You have a very good head on your shoulders my brother.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by Themandator: 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2018
Butterflyleo:
If anyone cannot decipher by now that PDP has lost the elections then you have rocks for brains grin

The mere fact that their minority leader who knows all the happenings in the party defected to APC and at the rally clearly said " I AM HERE TO CONNECT AKWA IBOM TO THE CENTER". This shows he as a former insider in the PDP knows PDP has failed already and cannot win in 2019.

Now Saraki in another desperate move has gathered 45 chairmen of other parties all so the CUPP can be expanded further cheesy

A CUPP that is already at breaking point due to inordinate ambitions of those in it is finally about to shatter into tiny pieces.

The funniest part is that even the followers of the other parties believe in Buhari and would rather stand with him than with someone as unreliable as Saraki whom his own kwara people have rejected.

I want to believe this is him following the council if Babangida whom he met with the other day. Alas APC is too strong a movement to challenge right now. Its too late.

The chairmen of those other parties will also defect to APC in the coming weeks and leave saraki out cold.

The coming days will tell whether APC made a good bargain in Akpabio. You are far from Akwa Ibom.
Those who knows know

Was there any shaking decamping from other big and heavy weights in his state. No. But watch how many leaves APC
Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by Akpuoru: 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2018
Saraki has tactfully positioned himself as the man to watch against every other presidential hopeful in PDP. He has taken the shine away from others and has become the king.
It will be difficult to push him aside again if he has any presidential aspiration.
Other contenders will not say it out now but surely their ambitions are just hanging on the thread. You don't hear of Atiku again. It's all about Saraki. I believe Akpabio left because of this.
Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by Unik3030: 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I will answer you with 4 words.

HE IS NOT CORRUPT!

Is he in charge of the running of all departments of government?

Aren't all other arms meant to do their jobs?

If your father works in the ministry of finance and he steals money from there who would you blame? Is it buhari ?
with this your reply it shows u have never had any corporate experience b4,even if a unit is corrupt n u are to head the whole department,u must oversee every unit directly or indirectly.go n head a bank branch n say this crap if u won't b jailed for life.so u will b d head n they will b stealing n d only thing u will say is since they won't mention my name.u BMC crew are just retarded,i wish I can have a debate with your CEO sarki n see if u won't b sacked d following day.someone rode to power with anti corruption stance n u are here saying can he see everything.just imagine warped mentality
Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by Butterflyleo: 4:28pm On Aug 09, 2018
Unik3030:
with this your reply it shows u have never had any corporate experience b4,even if a unit is corrupt n u are to head the whole department,u must oversee every unit directly or indirectly.go n head a bank branch n say this crap if u won't b jailed for life.so u will b d head n they will b stealing n d only thing u will say is since they won't mention my name.u BMC crew are just retarded,i wish I can have a debate with your CEO sarki n see if u won't b sacked d following day.someone rode to power with anti corruption stance n u are here saying can he see everything.just imagine warped mentality

You are simply daft.

A department was meant to do a background check on someone and then report to me as the CEO.

They came to tell.me she was clean and on their word, I employed the person with the mindset that they did a good job.

Now people are alleging that the person wasn't clean after all and you want to pass the blame to me the CEO when there was an agency responsible for running background checks on her for me?

I repeat you are daft.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by asobo: 4:28pm On Aug 09, 2018
Ihsan6:
if u know how did guy kept kwara on a standstill u won't be saying this, saraki slay wetin? he is only a Slayer in ur mind, come 2019 saraki go hear am for kwara #teamliberatekwara
Yeah Ammony if you know you know. But does that justify the treatment he received and is still receiving from the FG.
Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by Butterflyleo: 4:30pm On Aug 09, 2018
Themandator:

The coming days will tell whether APC made a good bargain in Akpabio. You are far from Akwa Ibom.
Those who knows know

Was there any shaking decamping from other big and heavy weights in his state. No. But watch how many leaves APC

Lmao I cannot come and be showing you resignation letters from big wigs who decamped with him.

Including the deputy chairman of PDP Akwa ibom.

I am just sitting here laughing at you in defection. grin
Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 09, 2018
Amarabae:

even with federal might, APC can't win akwa ibom in 2019 presidential election,
Saraki will win kwara easilyy for Pdp, he decamped with the state governor and some senators and house of assembly members,,
How many top akwa ibom incumbent politicians followed akpabio to apc?
Kwara rejects saraki?
Is that what you guys are being told in your zooombbbie meeting.
Cllowwns
You are a kid in political analysis,
With 1k per person, you can rent a huge crowd for a resurrected idia amin,
Amaechi still pull that kind of crowd in rivers yet rivers is pdp.
Continue licking your tears,
Saraki is the better deal.
Pdp got a better deal

lets even go along with your analysis ,,saraki get pdp 300+ out of 300+ kwarans for pdp
akpabio unfortunate get half of akwa ibom electorates, its still a win for apc... been partisan asides akpabio vote alone will cancel saraki votes.
which candidate in pdp can secure votes from sw,ss,cn,n,e collectively. apc knows this that why they are cocky about 2019. forget social media likes & share it failed fayose
Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by Patosky4U: 4:33pm On Aug 09, 2018
those shouting akpabio up and down should watch that guy well, he meant be another saraki in APC

##babatill2023
Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by apolonius(m): 4:35pm On Aug 09, 2018
Saraki is mistaking the clouds for nighttime. He is assuming that the opportunities of his senate presidency are solid for a presidential race.

He failed to learn from his dad’s experiences that when it comes to presidential politics,he will be told that he is not NORTH ENOUGH.

Yes,they will soon remind him that he is not Hausa enough as they did to his dad severally.

Atiku is already shocked and complaining that the guy he supported for senate president is now out to join those scattering his last chance!

Saraki is calculating that pairing with Ekweremadu will get him delegates from Kwara,Enugu and some other states. But he will realise soon that they really see him as NEITHER NORTH NOR HAUSA ENOUGH!
Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by omomummy13: 4:36pm On Aug 09, 2018
May the Best Candidate win.

If you'll like to work for an e-commerce company as a Marketer.

Please call or whatsapp - 081-8789-6638.
Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by Unik3030: 4:38pm On Aug 09, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You are simply daft.

A department was meant to do a background check on someone and then report to me as the CEO.

They came to tell.me she was clean and on their word, I employed the person with the mindset that they did a good job.

Now people are alleging that the person wasn't clean after all and you want to pass the blame to me the CEO when there was an agency responsible for running background checks on her for me?

I repeat you are daft.
I assure u if we have a debate,bmc will sack u that day.its obvious u are not doing any serious job.just go n ask people how it is done.who have the time to start looking for a junior staff when u can fire the boss n jail him.see u.once u resign from this BMC work,just don't try corporate job with this your warped mentality.chai now I know y people get jailed anyhow.jesus so this is d kind of mentality u carry about,so if me as d head of a branch wants to steal do u think I will put my name there?don't u think I will use others for the dirty jobs so I will b seen like holy? people in corporate world know this fully well so if u tell them this they will tell u to say that in jail see u
Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by Keegan: 4:41pm On Aug 09, 2018
You are very senseless.
Your parents are idiots.

Unik3030:
u are just an idiot,when people were stealing under Jonathan who did u blame?so if u are the head of a corporate organization u will allow people to steal right? because your name will not b mentioned.u just talk crap anyhow,buhari became the president with the anti corruption stance n corruption is been perpetrated under him n u fools are saying where is his name.u BMC crew are too daft,i just wish I can have a debate with your CEO sarki.j just imagine stupidity at its peak,go n head a bank branch n allow people to steal under u if I won't go to jail
Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by Themandator: 4:42pm On Aug 09, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Lmao I cannot come and be showing you resignation letters from big wigs who decamped with him.

Including the deputy chairman of PDP Akwa ibom.

I am just sitting here laughing at you in defection. grin

I am laughing at you. Deputy chairman....who is a deputy chairman in politics ......in the state APC, stalwarts and juggernauts, who have contested real elections before , refused to be at the event because they don't want him and you are discussing a deputy chairman who is more like a pa and almost of no political assets to the APC

Come to Ikot Ekpene, where he comes from, and tell the foot soldiers that they should join him. Akwa Ibom is not a monolithic state. The three zones have their interest and can't be sacrificed . After this current governor's zones , it will move to the capital, Uyo

For your information, if I have not met people from the state who are interested in this political issue since it happened , let the number just be 10. I know more about the politics of that state than that of my state, Anambra
Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by NovusHomo(m): 4:42pm On Aug 09, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

Breathe...Lol.
Chill.. Lol.

Why are you so serious? It's just politics. Watch and learn..LMAO.

So you think politics is not serious? Really? It rules your life. No wonder Nigerian politicians do not take Nigerians seriously.
Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by Butterflyleo: 4:44pm On Aug 09, 2018
Unik3030:
I assure u if we have a debate,bmc will sack u that day.its obvious u are not doing any serious job.just go n ask people how it is done.who have the time to start looking for a junior staff when u can fire the boss n jail him.see u.once u resign from this BMC work,just don't try corporate job with this your warped mentality.chai now I know y people get jailed anyhow.jesus so this is d kind of mentality u carry about,so if me as d head of a branch wants to steal do u think I will put my name there?don't u think I will use others for the dirty jobs so I will b seen like holy? people in corporate world know this fully well so if u tell them this they will tell u to say that in jail see u

First if all I am not a BMC.

Second of all, you are deeply daft.

See your desperate and extremely stupid levels of reasoning.

You have suddenly shifted to using others to steal. Is that where you began from?

I will ask you again and I expect a more intelligent response form you

Stop talking stupid and talk sensibly
Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by bot101(m): 4:45pm On Aug 09, 2018
Butterflyleo:
If anyone cannot decipher by now that PDP has lost the elections then you have rocks for brains grin

The mere fact that their minority leader who knows all the happenings in the party defected to APC and at the rally clearly said " I AM HERE TO CONNECT AKWA IBOM TO THE CENTER". This shows he as a former insider in the PDP knows PDP has failed already and cannot win in 2019.

Now Saraki in another desperate move has gathered 45 chairmen of other parties all so the CUPP can be expanded further cheesy

A CUPP that is already at breaking point due to inordinate ambitions of those in it is finally about to shatter into tiny pieces.

The funniest part is that even the followers of the other parties believe in Buhari and would rather stand with him than with someone as unreliable as Saraki whom his own kwara people have rejected.

I want to believe this is him following the council if Babangida whom he met with the other day. Alas APC is too strong a movement to challenge right now. Its too late.

The chairmen of those other parties will also defect to APC in the coming weeks and leave saraki out cold.

Your brain, and those of the 40 plus people that liked your comment are totally skewed. Who is of a higher authority and command between Akpabio and Saraki? If PDP is finished because Akpabio defected, please fellow NLanders, what is the state of APC that lost the Senate president, sitting governors, and more than 10 senators? I believe going by your logic, we can safely conclude that APC has become, zilch, null, non-existent. Words can't quantify APC's state.

You lot would complain of bloggers posting shit, meanwhile your poorly thought out comments are insults to the word shit.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by bakila: 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Well you can look for the HR of BMC or their website because I cannot help you
I do not think any BMC exist, if it does I will rather be a donor than seek a job in such a please. I will pass on the purpose of your comment.
Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by osazeeblue01: 4:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
Butterflyleo:

We wake up bro.
Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by meolaniyi(m): 4:50pm On Aug 09, 2018
Butterflyleo:

So Saraki who is the Senate president does not know what is hapening in APC that he will tell PDP people.
ZOMBIES AT T AGAIN
Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by Dmec(m): 4:50pm On Aug 09, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You no get work?
Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by Themandator: 4:51pm On Aug 09, 2018
bot101:

Your brain, and those of the 40 plus people that liked your comment are totally skewed. Who is of a higher authority and command between Akpabio and Saraki? If PDP is finished because Akpabio defected, please fellow NLanders, what is the state of APC that lost the Senate president, sitting governors, and more than 10 senators? I believe going by your logic, we can safely conclude that APC has become, zilch, null, non-existent. Words can't quantify APC's state.

You lot would complain of bloggers posting shit, meanwhile your poorly thought out comments are insults to the word shit.

Leave that shallow thinker. Akpabio will not even be able to alter the equation on ground ....there is an agreement on zoning the government aminsgtthe three nations that makes up the state. Nobody is changing that for him.
Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by Butterflyleo: 4:51pm On Aug 09, 2018
Themandator:

I am laughing at you. Deputy chairman....who is a deputy chairman in politics ......in the state APC, stalwarts and juggernauts, who have contested real elections before , refused to be at the event because they don't want him and you are discussing a deputy chairman who is more like a pa and almost of no political assets to the APC

Come to Ikot Ekpene, where he comes from, and tell the foot soldiers that they should join him. Akwa Ibom is not a monolithic state. The three zones have their interest and can't be sacrificed . After this current governor's zones , it will move to the capital, Uyo

For your information, if I have not met people from the state who are interested in this political issue since it happened , let the number just be 10. I know more about the politics of that state than that of my state, Anambra

Ahhh no wonder. An iPod Buhari hater. Now it is clearer to me.

Enjoy your hate
Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by Themandator: 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2018
Did he use your calculator or he told you the answer he got from his calculations?

apolonius:
Saraki is mistaking the clouds for nighttime. He is assuming that the opportunities of his senate

presidency are solid for a presidential race.

He failed to learn from his dad’s experiences that when it comes to presidential politics,he will be told that he is not NORTH ENOUGH.

Yes,they will soon remind him that he is not Hausa enough as they did to his dad severally.

Atiku is already shocked and complaining that the guy he supported for senate president is now out to join those scattering his last chance!

Saraki is calculating that pairing with Ekweremadu will get him delegates from Kwara,Enugu and some other states. But he will realise soon that they really see him as NEITHER NORTH NOR HAUSA ENOUGH!
Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by Butterflyleo: 4:56pm On Aug 09, 2018
bot101:

With all you just listed PDP still had A MINORITY leader.

Let that sink in.

Minority does not translate to .majority.

Last time I checked the desperate ones are in PDP who had to go abroad and beg Akpabio on their knees not to defect.

Even a staunch deeply political PDP man I know was begging me to give them back akpabio and take saraki back.

Akpabio is one of the two financial warchest of PDP. He and wike.

APC just slashed their financial warchest in half plus, snatched practically half of the voters in Akwa ibom, plus took the one who holds all their documents as the minority leader and who is privy to their deepest secrets.

Last time I checked the Majority leader of APC is still with APC and note the word MAJORITY as well.

Minorities will always be weaker and more anxious as they agitate for power which clearly has been sarakis body language recently.

Tinubu has been quiet, Oshiomhole has been quiet, PMB has been quiet, The VP has been quiet simply because they are not bothered.

Let that sink in

And by the way, its 52 likes now. So make sure you insult the additional 12 for being obviously smarter than you
Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by apolonius(m): 4:58pm On Aug 09, 2018
Themandator:

Did he use your calculator or he told you the answer he got from his calculations?

My calculator is more than his and your brains can use!

1 Like

Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by CSTR1005: 5:00pm On Aug 09, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I on the contrary CAN believe why this is coming from a half baked literate.

So Kemi Adeosun if culpable was asked to do what she did by Buhari?

Is she His daughter?
You dull sha.

If that is the case then which leader in the world would be tried for corruption, since most times, it is their subordinates that do the corruption.

Why Was Jonathan blamed for Dasuki and Alison maduekwe corrupt practices. ?

Is he their father? Was there any proof that he was ever aware of their corrupt practices.?

Guy, you dull well well o.

God forbid, that me and you ever support the same candidate.
Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by Butterflyleo: 5:06pm On Aug 09, 2018
CSTR1005:

You dull sha.

If that is the case then which leader in the world would be tried for corruption, since most times, it is their subordinates that do the corruption.

Why Was Jonathan blamed for Dasuki and Alison maduekwe corrupt practices. ?

Is he their father? Was there any proof that he was ever aware of their corrupt practices.?

Guy, you dull well well o.

God forbid, that me and you ever support the same candidate.

You are a doofus.

Jonathan was blamed BECAUSE DASUKI HIMSELF SAID JONATHAN AUTHORISED HIM. AND DASUKI WOULD NEVER HAVE DIRECT ACCESS TO CBN WITHOUT " ORDERS FROM ABOVE" WHICH HE GOT THROUGH JONATHAN.

Same goes for Alison Madueke. Is she supposed to ha e direct access to CBN without Jonathan's approval?

Is Jonathan no longer the ATM without pin code?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by Unik3030: 5:07pm On Aug 09, 2018
Butterflyleo:

First if all I am not a BMC.

Second of all, you are deeply daft.

See your desperate and extremely stupid levels of reasoning.

You have suddenly shifted to using others to steal. Is that where you began from?

I will ask you again and I expect a more intelligent response form you

Stop talking stupid and talk sensibly
let me school u a bit,theres something called quality control in all administration n business.they are to make sure things are done in accordance without any excuse.just imagine u have 500k in the bank n your money was mismanaged,n the bank head told u that his name is not in the list of those who mismanaged d money,will u call for lost of names of the looters or arrest d head?it just shows u are intellectually bankrupt.u people supporting buhari lack reasonable reasoning.its obvious u are paid to reason like fools even when u see d obvious truth u ignore n say stupid things.go n say this bullshit among intellectuals n see d way they will all laugh at your stupidity.just imagine the way u are supporting people robbing u.this is d last time I will reply u cos it's obvious u are paid or just been a slowpoke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanwo Olu Commissions Dr Aisha Buhari Mother And Child Hospital. PICS. / Soldiers Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists In Miyanti, Borno, Kill 4 (Graphic Pics) / Junaid Mohammed: Adeboye Can't Pretend Not To Know What Is Happening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.