Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties (26988 Views)

Saraki Meets Akpabio & Gbajabiamila 2 Weeks After Visiting Wike's Abuja Kitchen / Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos / Bukola Saraki Meets With Nyesom Wike In Rivers (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by Unik3030: 3:32pm On Aug 09, 2018
Butterflyleo:
If anyone cannot decipher by now that PDP has lost the elections then you have rocks for brains grin

The mere fact that their minority leader who knows all the happenings in the party defected to APC and at the rally clearly said " I AM HERE TO CONNECT AKWA IBOM TO THE CENTER". This shows he as a former insider in the PDP knows PDP has failed already and cannot win in 2019.

Now Saraki in another desperate move has gathered 45 chairmen of other parties all so the CUPP can be expanded further cheesy

A CUPP that is already at breaking point due to inordinate ambitions of those in it is finally about to shatter into tiny pieces.

The funniest part is that even the followers of the other parties believe in Buhari and would rather stand with him than with someone as unreliable as Saraki whom his own kwara people have rejected.

I want to believe this is him following the council if Babangida whom he met with the other day. Alas APC is too strong a movement to challenge right now. Its too late.

The chairmen of those other parties will also defect to APC in the coming weeks and leave saraki out cold.

don't forget that akpabio can't do much in his state cos his governor who controls things directly n officially is against him.the same way amaechi was defeated by wike is the same way akpabio will b defeated.in addition,saraki moved with his governor n other big wigs n that's d main reason APC wants to do everything possible to unseat him because they know fully well the kind of damage he can do to them
Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by oluboom(m): 3:33pm On Aug 09, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Yet despite all those, why are they still afraid? Why the 45 called to.meet?

Why their fears and why did they trail Akpabio abroad to beg him on their knees?

Despite all the storm of APC victory keeps on gathering momentum while the defectees are loosing followership back home.

Do you know that wammako went to Tambuwal LG the other day and shut it down? grin

Here are free pics.

Tambuwal is gone, kwankwaso is gone ( right at abuja airport when he landed everybody gave him a cold shoulder and all were shouting said baba to his face), atiku that one his case is hopeless, markarfi same with atiku ( no pull), saraki (his own people have rejected him and Nigerians also)

Who else?

They had 16 years to get it right and failed. Nigerians no longer that patience they once had. Majority of Nigerians have already vowed never to vote PDP.

Here is wammako in Tambuwal LG. Tambuwals own Home
No one is saying APC wont have votes, the issue is they cant win....the fact that wammako is welcomed in tambuwal's LG doesnt mean he will win....the fact that 2500 people are following wammako doesnt mean tambuwal wunt get 5000

BTW, we all know buhari also begged saraki not to leave
Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by Unik3030: 3:42pm On Aug 09, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Small boy this is not football. This is politics. Something your comment above shows you know nothing about
do u think I care about what happens to Messi n Ronaldo,if their allowances get increased it won't affect me but d last time pump price was increased I had a lot of difficulties moving around so I can lecture u on politics bro.y do u think APC keeps loosing sleep all day?with just saraki and other co defectors oshiomole knows fully well that there is wahala n besides the people are against the government.if u follow Nigeria politics u will realize the same scenario that played out in 2015 is playing out again.jonathan lost the g8 governors with obj n co n also the people were tired of the embezzlement.now APC keeps loosing big wigs n people are tired of killings n nepotism just to mention a few.so they will look for every possible means to unseat buhari before they start fighting.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by Butterflyleo: 3:46pm On Aug 09, 2018
Unik3030:
do u think I care about what happens to Messi n Ronaldo,if their allowances get increased it won't affect me but d last time pump price was increased I had a lot of difficulties moving around so I can lecture u on politics bro.y do u think APC keeps loosing sleep all day?with just saraki and other co defectors oshiomole knows fully well that there is wahala n besides the people are against the government.if u follow Nigeria politics u will realize the same scenario that played out in 2015 is playing out again.jonathan lost the g8 governors with obj n co n also the people were tired of the embezzlement.now APC keeps loosing big wigs n people are tired of killings n nepotism just to mention a few.so they will look for every possible means to unseat buhari before they start fighting.

This is not 2015 and Buhari is not Jonathan.

Also what I see playing out here is simply corruption lining up against anti corruption.

2 impeccable characters in the person of Buhari and Osibanjo against all the corrupt gang inside the CUPP.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by Butterflyleo: 3:47pm On Aug 09, 2018
oluboom:

No one is saying APC wont have votes, the issue is they cant win....the fact that wammako is welcomed in tambuwal's LG doesnt mean he will win....the fact that 2500 people are following wammako doesnt mean tambuwal wunt get 5000

BTW, we all know buhari also begged saraki not to leave

Talking to someone for his own good is different from PDP leaders tracing akpabio to where he was abroad and kneeling down to beg him The jig is up for PDP. Get used to it

1 Like

Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by vertueptime: 3:50pm On Aug 09, 2018
FarahAideed:

You are working very hard I must say but in the wrong direction

See political uppercut

1 Like

Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by Rick9(m): 3:50pm On Aug 09, 2018
I smell a rat
Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by Butterflyleo: 3:51pm On Aug 09, 2018
Unik3030:
don't forget that akpabio can't do much in his state cos his governor who controls things directly n officially is against him.the same way amaechi was defeated by wike is the same way akpabio will b defeated.in addition,saraki moved with his governor n other big wigs n that's d main reason APC wants to do everything possible to unseat him because they know fully well the kind of damage he can do to them

Ignorance will not cripple you. Udom came to power using all of Akpabio structures. Akpabio made him virtually become governor almost unopposed.

Same akpabio can cripple him. Also know that akpabio now has federal might behind him same way fayemi got federal might behind him and ousted the PDP government in Ekiti.

Let sarakis governor go and vote for him in kwara.kwara people are saying they no longer want saraki or anything he represents.

If the PDP chairman in kwara could decamp to APC along with all PDP political structures in kwara then know that Its all over.

Additionally, kwarans have said unanimously that they no longer want Maigida or Saraki or Secondus or PDP. Are you ignorant?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by Butterflyleo: 3:55pm On Aug 09, 2018
olagbola55:

We really need to talk sir.....ur mail pls

Sent you a pm
Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by Unik3030: 3:55pm On Aug 09, 2018
Butterflyleo:

This is not 2015 and Buhari is not Jonathan.

Also what I see playing out here is simply corruption lining up against anti corruption.

2 impeccable characters in the person of Buhari and Osibanjo against all the corrupt gang inside the CUPP.
bro if I get u clearly,u are trying to tell me that buhari is not corrupt right?
so what happens to mainas reinstatement
what happens to babachir lawal
what happens to budget padding
what happens to amaechi,tinubu,orji uzor kalu n co
now what about saint akpabio
what about the money sent for plane purchase without Senate's knowledge
do u realise the amount budgeted for 2019 election is 242 bn Naira while the subsequent ones have always been below 95bn.
is there a new method to voting,are they introducing another system?
what about kemi adeosun nysc certificate?
will all these
can u say that buhari is not corrupt?yes or no with reasonable points
Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by SocialJustice: 3:57pm On Aug 09, 2018
Butterflyleo:
If anyone cannot decipher by now that PDP has lost ws PDP has failed

The funniest part is that even the followers of the other parties believe in Buhari and would rather stand with him than with someone as unreliable as Saraki whom his own kwara people have rejected.

I want to believe this is him following the council if Babangida whom he met with the other day. Alas APC is too strong a movement to challenge right now. Its too late.

The chairmen of those other parties will also defect to APC in the coming weeks and leave saraki out cold.

Do you guys give daily report? I want to join BMC.
Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by Butterflyleo: 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2018
SocialJustice:
Do you guys give daily report? I want to join BMC.

I don't belong to anything called BMC
Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by SocialJustice: 4:01pm On Aug 09, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I don't belong to anything called BMC
Be truthful jor. You APC people are too selfish.
Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by Butterflyleo: 4:01pm On Aug 09, 2018
Unik3030:
bro if I get u clearly,u are trying to tell me that buhari is not corrupt right?
do u realise the amount budgeted for 2019 election is 242 bn Naira while the subsequent ones have always been below 95bn.
will all these

I will answer you with 4 words.

HE IS NOT CORRUPT!

Is he in charge of the running of all departments of government?

Aren't all other arms meant to do their jobs?

If your father works in the ministry of finance and he steals money from there who would you blame? Is it buhari ?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by Butterflyleo: 4:03pm On Aug 09, 2018
SocialJustice:
Be truthful jor. You APC people are too selfish.

Oga I repeat, I do not belong to anything called BMC.

You can try LMC (the looters media crew).

I hear they need all the help they can get especially with all the Igbos on nairaland who have chosen to have northern monikers in order to create a false impression that they are northerners who are against their people.

You might fit right in
Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by islandmoon: 4:03pm On Aug 09, 2018
Butterflyleo:
If anyone cannot decipher by now that PDP has lost the elections then you have rocks for brains grin

The mere fact that their minority leader who knows all the happenings in the party defected to APC and at the rally clearly said " I AM HERE TO CONNECT AKWA IBOM TO THE CENTER". This shows he as a former insider in the PDP knows PDP has failed already and cannot win in 2019.

Now Saraki in another desperate move has gathered 45 chairmen of other parties all so the CUPP can be expanded further cheesy

A CUPP that is already at breaking point due to inordinate ambitions of those in it is finally about to shatter into tiny pieces.

jargons!

seem you just want somebody to come and ask me, islandmoon, why did you slap that man?
Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by Keegan: 4:03pm On Aug 09, 2018
We are tired of people like you.
You wanted to prove that Buhari is corrupt and yet you listed almost a dozen names; and from your own list Buhari name is conspicuously missing.
What do we call people like you?!

Unik3030:
will all these
Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by Butterflyleo: 4:04pm On Aug 09, 2018
islandmoon:

jargons!

seem you just want somebody to come and ask me, islandmoon, why did you slap that man?

Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by Butterflyleo: 4:05pm On Aug 09, 2018
Keegan:
We are tired of people like you.
You wanted to prove that Buhari is corrupt and yet you listed almost a dozen name; and from your own list Buhari name is not conspicuously missing.
What do we call people like you?!

My brother leave those people. Their brains are frozen
Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by alizma: 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2018
the era of pronounced godfatherism and looting of national treasury is coming back again and unfortunately the youths are the ones celebrating it. 45 parties to be founded from our collective pool of found the moment they gain access. remember that each of these parties have national chairman who sees himself as such, seek to maintain the status of national chairman wherever he finds himself and the same goes to their respective presidential figure down to local chairman and councilors. I just pity Nigerian youths
Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by Mexyz(m): 4:08pm On Aug 09, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I will answer you with 4 words.

HE IS NOT CORRUPT!

Is he in charge of the running of all departments of government?

Aren't all other arms meant to do their jobs?

If your father works in the ministry of finance and he steals money from there who would you blame? Is it buhari ?
Can't believe this is coming from a so called educated person. So who does Kemi Adeosun report to? She reports you right. You guys keep making it looks as if Buhari is incompetent and does not know what goes on around his government. Imagine this one saying Buhari is not in charge of all departments.
Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by lucy10(f): 4:09pm On Aug 09, 2018
A true leader with a good vision
Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by Ihsan6(m): 4:09pm On Aug 09, 2018
asobo:
Senator Dr. Bukola Saraki the slayer and nightmare of the gullible APC supporters
if u know how did guy kept kwara on a standstill u won't be saying this, saraki slay wetin? he is only a Slayer in ur mind, come 2019 saraki go hear am for kwara #teamliberatekwara
Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by islandmoon: 4:10pm On Aug 09, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Did you say PDP got the better deal? Lmao

You are still a political neophyte so I wouldnt blame your ignorance.

Let me educate you.

Saraki gave APC about 300k votes from kwara and that was when his people were still cooperative.

Akpabio gave PDP over 950k votes in 2015.

This is 2018, Kwarans have collectively rejected saraki or are you ignorant of the happenings in kwara?

Same akpabio is now with APC and already PDP is shaking because they know what they have lost.

Akpabio will swallow up any votes from kwara assuming kwarans even agree to vote for PDP which they have rejected and merged the PDP political structures in kwara to APC and all PDP excos defected to APC .

Yet you sit there and say PDP got the better deal ? grin

Even yesterday's rally gave you the answer to your political ignorance.

Saraki should dare go to kwara and do what akpabio did if they will not stone him the same way they stoned him 6 months ago

you just want mods to ban me for given you a hot slap!
Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by bakila: 4:11pm On Aug 09, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Actually Nigerians have sent a very clear message when 21 states have gone to APC while Ekiti, Akwa ibom, Delta, Ebonyi, cross river, will make it 26 states to APC while PDP would have only 10. grin

2019 for PMB is a done deal. We are already looking forward to 2023
The map should read Governor and not electorate for Sokoto.
Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by Aquariann: 4:13pm On Aug 09, 2018
Unik3030:

Some of you guys just make comments without realizing how silly it sounds. Wike defeated Ameachi a sitting governor with the help of Federal backing. Ameachi controlled the State and was still sitting governor but couldn't do jack.

After PMB was sworn in, APC reclaimed two senatorial seats, one in court and the other through rerun.

Now using your logic, doesn't it also tell you Akpabio with Federal backing can unseat Udom? Try get sense abeg.
Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by Butterflyleo: 4:13pm On Aug 09, 2018
Mexyz:
Can't believe this is coming from a so called educated person. So who does Kemi Adeosun report to? She reports you right. You guys keep making it looks as if Buhari is incompetent and does not know what goes on around his government. Imagine this one saying Buhari is not in charge of all departments.

I on the contrary CAN believe why this is coming from a half baked literate.

So Kemi Adeosun if culpable was asked to do what she did by Buhari?

Is she His daughter?
Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by bakila: 4:13pm On Aug 09, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Oga I repeat, I do not belong to anything called BMC.

You can try LMC (the looters media group).

I hear they need all the help they can get especially with all the Igbos on nairaland who have chosen to have northern monikers in order to create a false impression that they are northerners who are against their people.

You might fit right in
..In matters of like and shares, they win on Nairaland and lose in Nigeria.
Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by durableking: 4:14pm On Aug 09, 2018
all this convoy for one man
Re: Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties by Butterflyleo: 4:16pm On Aug 09, 2018
bakila:

..In matters of like and shares, they win on Nairaland and lose in Nigeria.

Well you can look for the HR of BMC or their website because I cannot help you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charles Idahosa: I’m Begging Governor Obaseki To Let Us Return To APC / FG Recalls Ambassador To The UK, Sarafa Tunji Ishola / Sanwo Olu Commissions Dr Aisha Buhari Mother And Child Hospital. PICS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.