Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Shocking Picture As Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Visit His Village - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking Picture As Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Visit His Village (2113 Views)

Shocking Picture Of Peter Obi Surface Online / EFCC Detains Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Over 22 Properties.. / BREAKING: Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu In EFCC Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Shocking Picture As Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Visit His Village by sarrki(m): 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2018
Then I ask where are all the constituency money budgeted for all is years in the senate gone?

Secondly with his party rules for years where can’t he use his influence to attract projects to his village?

Don’t blame it on Buhari or the state government

We have trunk A road which is the responsibility of the federal government

Trunk b for the state

Having said that

Pdp are devilish people

Cc lalasticlala

Cc myndd44

Re: Shocking Picture As Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Visit His Village by madridguy(m): 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2018
tongue
Re: Shocking Picture As Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Visit His Village by dlondonbadboy: 4:27pm On Aug 09, 2018
Lies manufactured from BMC toilet..

Mynd44 rule 8

13 Likes

Re: Shocking Picture As Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Visit His Village by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:27pm On Aug 09, 2018
angry
Re: Shocking Picture As Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Visit His Village by W3xy1(m): 4:27pm On Aug 09, 2018
Where is Ekweremadu in this your picture and what gave you the assurance that the convoy belongs to him?

1 Like

Re: Shocking Picture As Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Visit His Village by e7ejinima: 4:28pm On Aug 09, 2018
Sarrki wrote. Madridguy respond.

If you know you know

4 Likes

Re: Shocking Picture As Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Visit His Village by Homeboiy: 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2018
Op pls can you tell this honourable forum
the name of ekweremmadus village
Re: Shocking Picture As Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Visit His Village by sarrki(m): 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
Lies manufactured from BMC toilet..

Mynd44 rule 8

All enemies of state will be exposed

They are criminals

Nigeria must triumph

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Picture As Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Visit His Village by Waakanda: 4:30pm On Aug 09, 2018
Let him go and cool off a bit from all the brouhaha going on around him cool

1 Like

Re: Shocking Picture As Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Visit His Village by sarrki(m): 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2018
Homeboiy:
Op pls can you tell this honourable forum

the name of ekweremmadus village

I thought you are smart

Do you think google won’t do that work ?
Re: Shocking Picture As Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Visit His Village by dlondonbadboy: 4:32pm On Aug 09, 2018
sarrki:

All enemies of state will be exposed

They are criminals

Nigeria must triumph

You are a liar. Mund44 take this lies down.

Thanks
Re: Shocking Picture As Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Visit His Village by sarrki(m): 4:33pm On Aug 09, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

You are a liar. Mund44 take this lies down.

Thanks

Can’t even spell myndd44 correctly

You have broken law 21

Cc myndd44

1 Like

Re: Shocking Picture As Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Visit His Village by Homeboiy: 4:34pm On Aug 09, 2018
sarrki:

I thought you are smart

Do you think google won’t do that work ?

Give me a Google answer and I will ask you to post the picture of the road leading there.

let's know if it corresponds with the one u post
Re: Shocking Picture As Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Visit His Village by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:34pm On Aug 09, 2018
sarrki:
Then I ask where are all the constituency money budgeted for all is years in the senate gone?

Secondly with his party rules for years where can’t he use his influence to attract projects to his village?

Don’t blame it on Buhari or the state government

We have trunk A road which is the responsibility of the federal government

Trunk b for the state

Having said that

Pdp are devilish people

Cc lalasticlala

Cc myndd44
.. Hahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.Laugh don finish me here.Take am easy bros.
Re: Shocking Picture As Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Visit His Village by sarrki(m): 4:35pm On Aug 09, 2018
Homeboiy:

Give me a Google answer and I will ask you to post the picture of the road leading there.

let's know if it corresponds with the one u post

Pdp and Ekweremadu have failed God and Humanity

1 Like

Re: Shocking Picture As Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Visit His Village by sarrki(m): 4:35pm On Aug 09, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Hahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.Laugh don finish me here.Take am easy bros.

We are progressives we must expose them all

1 Like

Re: Shocking Picture As Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Visit His Village by dlondonbadboy: 4:36pm On Aug 09, 2018
sarrki:

Can’t even spell myndd44 correctly

You have broken law 21

Cc myndd44

See sarrki telling me I can't spell...LMAO.
Wonders shall never end.

Its like Buhari accusing SARAKI of being dull...
How? Lol

1 Like

Re: Shocking Picture As Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Visit His Village by Homeboiy: 4:36pm On Aug 09, 2018
sarrki:

Pdp and Ekweremadu have failed God and Humanity

Buhari and his cohorts have failed both the dead, and the living
Re: Shocking Picture As Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Visit His Village by sarrki(m): 4:37pm On Aug 09, 2018
Homeboiy:

Buhari and his cohorts have failed both the dead, and the living

Ekweremadu must pay for destroying our country

1 Like

Re: Shocking Picture As Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Visit His Village by Homeboiy: 4:38pm On Aug 09, 2018
sarrki:

Ekweremadu must pay for destroying our country

Buhari will pay for destroying not only Nigeria but the world
Re: Shocking Picture As Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Visit His Village by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:38pm On Aug 09, 2018
sarrki:

We are progressives we must expose them all
.. So for ur eye,that man standing there is the DSP Ekweremadu? Take it easy bro.
Re: Shocking Picture As Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Visit His Village by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:38pm On Aug 09, 2018
Lies! Ekweremmadu is my neighbour in the village. He did well by attracting massive road infrastructure to the home hometown, from Agwu to Okpanku-Uburu-to 4th corner including inner roads are all tarred with street lightening .....but it will not stop us from voting him out in 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Picture As Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Visit His Village by sarrki(m): 4:39pm On Aug 09, 2018
Homeboiy:

Buhari will pay for destroying not only Nigeria but the world

I know how you guys feel since Akpabio left

Take heart
Re: Shocking Picture As Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Visit His Village by Homeboiy: 4:39pm On Aug 09, 2018
sarrki:

I know how you guys feel since Akpabio left
Take heart

who is Akpabio?

1 Like

Re: Shocking Picture As Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Visit His Village by sarrki(m): 4:40pm On Aug 09, 2018
Homeboiy:

who is Akpabio?

Your party’s nightmare
Re: Shocking Picture As Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Visit His Village by Arysexy(m): 4:40pm On Aug 09, 2018
Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44

Poster broke rule: 8 Don't post false information on Nairaland.

There is no where DSP Ike Ekweremadu is sighted in that picture and this is obviously not Ike Ekweremadu's village.
Re: Shocking Picture As Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Visit His Village by buhariguy(m): 4:40pm On Aug 09, 2018
Oh my God.
Ohaneze will not see their terrorist priceless son.

The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist should worship their terrorist senator.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Picture As Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Visit His Village by sarrki(m): 4:41pm On Aug 09, 2018
Arysexy:
Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44

Poster broke rule: 8 Don't post false information on Nairaland.

There is no where DSP Ike Ekweremadu is sighted in that picture and this is obviously not Ike Ekweremadu's village.

Show proof and stop ranting
Re: Shocking Picture As Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Visit His Village by Mynd44: 4:45pm On Aug 09, 2018
8. Don't post false information on nairaland

1 Like

(1)

Top 10 Richest States In Nigeria -2018 / Fayose Reacts As Oshiomhole Attacks Gov Okorocha / Caption This Photo Of Dino Melaye And Festus Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.