Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Caption This Photo Of Dino Melaye And Festus Keyamo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Dino Melaye And Festus Keyamo (2108 Views)

Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? / Between Kenneth Okonkwo Of LP And Festus Keyamo Of APC Defending Manifesto / Dino Melaye And Festus Keyamo Laugh, Shake Hands After Asking Him To Sing Anthem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Dino Melaye And Festus Keyamo by 15Ebisco: 8:30am On Jul 28, 2019
MCEBISCOO.COM

One is a strong critic of president Buhari while the other is a strong supporter yet here they are, 'having a good time.'

CLICK HERE>>> https://www.mcebiscoo.com/caption-this-photo-of-dino-melaye-and-festus-keyamo/

Re: Caption This Photo Of Dino Melaye And Festus Keyamo by Bridget95(f): 8:38am On Jul 28, 2019
One is a cowardly lawyer that calls evil good while the other is a lion hearted senator that calls things by their real names.

6 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Dino Melaye And Festus Keyamo by OTayobami(m): 8:46am On Jul 28, 2019
Dino: Dem (Masses) dey complain, no be change dem dey find?
Festus: Abeg o! Sorry for them o
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dino Melaye And Festus Keyamo by whela(m): 8:50am On Jul 28, 2019
My guy welcome to the chopping room...

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Dino Melaye And Festus Keyamo by kings09(m): 8:52am On Jul 28, 2019
Yet some ppl kill themselves for politicians wey no send u.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Dino Melaye And Festus Keyamo by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 28, 2019
kings09:
Yet some ppl kill themselves for politicians wey no send u.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dino Melaye And Festus Keyamo by Kyase(m): 9:23am On Jul 28, 2019
Bridget95:
One is a cowardly lawyer that calls evil good while the other is a lion hearted senator that calls things by their real names.
one is a lion hearted? Hahaha.... Common yahya bello boys make am hide for bush

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Dino Melaye And Festus Keyamo by Simplyleo: 9:46am On Jul 28, 2019
Bridget95:
Calls things by their real names? May God bless you with that brand of boss/leader who calls things by their real names in the fashion of Dino Melaye.

Before you talk of keyamo, by default, I pray for that "cowardly lawyer" as my boss/leader in same brand.

You should be happy with this wish if you aren't a hypocrite calling for bad things for innocent Nigerians. angry

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Dino Melaye And Festus Keyamo by Bridget95(f): 9:58am On Jul 28, 2019
Simplyleo:

Calls things by their real names? May God bless you with that brand of boss/leader who calls things by their real names in the fashion of Dino Melaye.

Before you talk of keyamo, by default, I pray for that "cowardly lawyer" as my boss/leader in same brand.

You should be happy with this wish if you aren't a hypocrite calling for bad things for innocent Nigerians. angry
Repent today from supporting those calling for Ruga (land grabbing exercise ),tolerating killer herdsmen and pampering boko haram by freeing their captured members labelling them 'REPENTANT '

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Dino Melaye And Festus Keyamo by Simplyleo: 10:08am On Jul 28, 2019
[s]
Bridget95:
Repent today from supporting those calling for Ruga (land grabbing exercise ),tolerating killer herdsmen and pampering boko haram by freeing their captured members labelling them 'REPENTANT '
[/s]
May God bless you with that brand of boss/leader who calls things by their real names in the fashion of Dino Melaye.

That is your model leader.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Dino Melaye And Festus Keyamo by SocialJustice: 10:10am On Jul 28, 2019
Bridget95:
Festus is still a very brilliant lawyer but dude had to start ass licking to make progress with his life. First he was finally made a SAN, drawn closer to the Presidency and now he's about to be minister. Do not make the mistake of thinking that because after careful analysis, he saw ass licking as his way to make further progress, he is no longer smart. Festus is still way smarter than the average Nigerian and one of the smartest in Buhari's new cabinet.

Even me self go soon start ass licking work but I want proper connection, no be suffer head N30k monthly ass licker I want be.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Dino Melaye And Festus Keyamo by Bridget95(f): 10:33am On Jul 28, 2019
SocialJustice:
Festus is still a very brilliant lawyer but dude had to start ass licking to make progress with his life. First he was finally made a SAN, drawn closer to the Presidency and now he's about to be minister. Do not make the mistake of thinking that because after careful analysis, he saw ass licking as his way to make further progress, he is no longer smart. Festus is still way smarter than the average Nigerian and one of the smartest in Buhari's new cabinet.

Even me self go soon start ass licking work but I want proper connection, no be suffer head N30k monthly ass licker I want be.
Hahahhah
Stand for what you believe and don't 'ass lick' anyone. I wonder how people feel supporting those who pamper killers.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Dino Melaye And Festus Keyamo by SocialJustice: 10:44am On Jul 28, 2019
Bridget95:
Hahahhah
Stand for what you believe and don't 'ass lick' anyone. I wonder how people feel supporting those who pamper killers.
There's always casualties in politics, you can't evade the sad reality and your political opponents will always use the situation to drive negative propaganda.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Dino Melaye And Festus Keyamo by Thatwasepic(m): 10:51am On Jul 28, 2019
_

Re: Caption This Photo Of Dino Melaye And Festus Keyamo by midolian(m): 11:11am On Jul 28, 2019
Kyase:
one is a lion hearted? Hahaha.... Common yahya bello boys make am hide for bush
climb tree join sef grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Dino Melaye And Festus Keyamo by Kyase(m): 12:01pm On Jul 28, 2019
midolian:
climb tree join sef grin cheesy
Hahahhaaha

(1) (Reply)

If GEJ did Not Contest, Who Will Be The PDP President? / No Hiding For Pastor Adeboye As Yoruba Professor Teaches Him Some Lessons / Igbo Man Kene Ilechonwu Elected First Black Bencher In Alberta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.