Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World (68800 Views)

African Countries With The Highest Divorce Rate / Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt / Zainab Lawal Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World by pweshdodo(m): 10:34pm On Aug 09, 2018
Op is just using their cleavages to judge

Brazil ke?
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World by Blessed200016: 10:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
LuvU2:
I'm yet to see the nationality of women that beat Nigerian women in beauty. Seen it all, we are most diverse in looks. Look who is trying to reduce us to the 10th position cheesy wink
see my sister u're too fine oooo

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World by LincolnLynn(m): 11:13pm On Aug 09, 2018
The second Ethiopian picture looks like a ghost,how person fit sleep now with that kind ghost eyes I don see?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World by selemempe: 1:19am On Aug 10, 2018
olasaad:
Ethiopia shocked shocked na witch competition cool they even look scary embarassed
ethiopia should be 2nd...india should be lower.

If u stay abroad, u will know that ethiopia and sudan get fine babes pass

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World by raymytech2: 5:14pm On Aug 11, 2018
Do you have a problem with your website designs? Or you want to create a new website?, contact @raymytech on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 11, 2018
grin

Re: Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World by haibe(m): 5:15pm On Aug 11, 2018
Arabs are the most beautiful people on earth. Not seeing them on our list makes me wonder why.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2018
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World by justwise(m): 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2018
Where are Ethiopia and Angola ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World by lonelydora: 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2018
Easzy96:
Every girl is beautiful in her own right, but there are some countries known to have more beautiful ladies than others.
With lot of countries in the world, we have heard lot of argument about which country has the most beautiful ladies around, lol,
Here at 9jalife.com.ng, Me and my team has compiled a list of Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls.
10. Nigeria
A country with a population of over 180 million people, with women taking the highest ratio of the population. Nigeria is rich with women from different tribes and heritage. A Nigerian woman is a real definition of an African beauty.

View More photos here: https://9jalife.com.ng/top-10-countries-beautiful-girls/

The only place to see beautiful girls in the world is Caribbean Islands.

What is beauty without those big, soft, curvy as.s of Yoruba or Kalabari women?
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 11, 2018
cool

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World by Horlalek(m): 5:17pm On Aug 11, 2018
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World by notoriousbabe: 5:17pm On Aug 11, 2018
The least is incomplete with calabar women
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World by notoriousbabe: 5:18pm On Aug 11, 2018
Phewy:
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.scoopwhoop.com/amp/inothernews/countries-beautiful-women/

That's your own compilation, others won't think so, Nigeria is not even in the top 17, were is UK?

I ate UK girls
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World by Jeffobinna1(m): 5:19pm On Aug 11, 2018
Where is Russia and Sweden? Definitely wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World by 1Sharon(f): 5:21pm On Aug 11, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
90% of Ethiopia women are more beautiful than Nigerian women, if you don't know undecided

The funny thing is that they look more natural...

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World by FisifunKododada: 5:21pm On Aug 11, 2018
Where is Germany? And Colombia should be No.2

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World by BlackHummer(m): 5:22pm On Aug 11, 2018
i know Nigeria has fine girls, but can u take them off the list please?

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World by Maghan37: 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2018
I agree with your list but it is biased in the sense that u missed one very imp country if not d most imp which is Sweden. Yeah Swedish blonds

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World by quickly: 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2018
Kenya,SA, Algeria etc get pass Nigeria @ jobless OP

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World by bluecircle470: 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2018
ThatIjawBoy:
which team natural? Nigeria women don't bleach? undecided

All in the name of maintaining there skin grin
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World by princesweetman2(m): 5:24pm On Aug 11, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
90% of Ethiopia women are more beautiful than Nigerian women, if you don't know undecided

No lies bro

Ethiopia and Eritrean women got mad beauty.

Their charming eyes. OMG. U had die of guilty conscience if u refuse to acknowledge her beauty.

Buts its a pity dia women are not appreciated bc of female birth explosion.

According to eritrean constitution every eritrean man must marry at least 2 women.

#Facts #Beauty #Beautiful #Gorgeous #Women #Lady #Female #Ethiopia #Eritrea
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World by Aladaofada(m): 5:25pm On Aug 11, 2018
opera1 post=7013e1879:
Where is Nigeria??
u be olodo.(duller)
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World by Alvin007: 5:25pm On Aug 11, 2018
Shori shori (India) number 2?
Hian!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World by Topmaike007(m): 5:26pm On Aug 11, 2018
olasaad:
Ethiopia shocked shocked na witch competition cool they even look scary embarassed
really scary
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World by Radicalface: 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2018
olasaad:

I agree with the OP they naturally beautiful with an already makeup faces not like most of our girls whom always paint Thiers with layers upon layers, in other word looking scary.. not those Ethiopian beauties with an enchanting looks.
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World by Topmaike007(m): 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
nigeria shouldn't be on that list, Nigerian women ain't beautiful
just as the way ur sister is ugly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World by Jasen1(m): 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2018
My next destination na Ethiopia oh
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World by princesweetman2(m): 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2018
Maghan37:
I agree with your list but it is biased in the sense that u missed one very imp country if not d most imp which is Sweden. Yeah Swedish blonds

Dia blue eyes kiss. Chai. Irresistible wink

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 11, 2018
Beautiful girls and I see Bianca Ojukwu's pic
That lady should be more than 45 now, she ain't no girl but still beautiful though.

You gotta love Columbian and Argentinian ladies. wink
Re: Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World by Radicalface: 5:28pm On Aug 11, 2018
olasaad:

I agree with the OP they naturally beautiful with an already makeup faces not like most of our girls whom always paint Thiers with layers upon layers, in other word looking scary.. not those Ethiopian beauties with an enchanting looks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 / Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion / Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.