Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,985 members, 7,835,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Should I Follow My Feelings Or Standards Before Entering A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Follow My Feelings Or Standards Before Entering A Relationship (592 Views)

Should I Follow My Mother's Advice? / The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her / Come And See Big Di€k Entering A Woman's Nyansh Pictures (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Follow My Feelings Or Standards Before Entering A Relationship by theemy(m): 4:40pm On Aug 09, 2018
A friend life mine is in a dilemma she has feelings for a guy however he doesn't match the qualities she desires a man to have while she has another admirer who she doesn't having feelings for but he seems to have some of the attributes she seeks in a man. So nairalanders which of them would you advise for her to go for considering it's going to be a relationship that will most likely lead to marriage.
Re: Should I Follow My Feelings Or Standards Before Entering A Relationship by joceey(m): 5:39pm On Aug 09, 2018
Its easy she better follow her heart unless she find herself cheating after getting married with a man she has no feelings for.
Have seen this happening alot to so many women
Re: Should I Follow My Feelings Or Standards Before Entering A Relationship by agbonkamen(f): 5:45pm On Aug 09, 2018
Its always friends undecided but meanwhile who feelings help plz follow a guy who is endowned in bottles y like hole what am I typing sef grin grin
Re: Should I Follow My Feelings Or Standards Before Entering A Relationship by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:49pm On Aug 09, 2018
What does she mean by standard? I'm guessing the one she loves is not buoyant, while the one she doesn't love is?. First tell your friend to set a standard for herself before looking at another persons own.Relationship is not a poverty alluviation agency.

1 Like

Re: Should I Follow My Feelings Or Standards Before Entering A Relationship by donbachi(m): 5:51pm On Aug 09, 2018
Pastor's prophecy
Re: Should I Follow My Feelings Or Standards Before Entering A Relationship by chiommy123(f): 9:10pm On Aug 09, 2018
she should go for the person she has feelings for cos most times we look out for qualities that angels alone have

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Different Types Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Market - Meme Collection / Clothes On Or Off After Light Out / What’s The Craziest Thing You’ve Done For Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.