Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,176 members, 7,867,411 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:37 PM

My Blood Brother Wants To Sleep With Me ! What Should I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Blood Brother Wants To Sleep With Me ! What Should I Do (1191 Views)

Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood / My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Blood Brother Wants To Sleep With Me ! What Should I Do by Jenniferamana: 4:40pm On Aug 09, 2018
This was the most disturbing thing that happened to me, around two years ago, 2015.

It was late, i had just gotten into bed and was worrying i was not going to be able to fall asleep, as i was not tired at all.

I was pondering about life and thinking about those silly thoughts that come into mind when you can't sleep when, suddenly, i heard my noisy-as-hell bedroom door being slightly opened.

I turned my head towards it and i saw the open gap in the doorway, enough to let a head go through it, and the blackness of the unlit next room in the little opening.

Then, someone poked his head inside my room. I could make out, with the glow of the lights coming through the window, the silhouette of my brother's head. It was clearly him.

With his kind of long and messy hair, and unshaved face. He was silently staring at me, kind of smiling.

After a few seconds i sat up a little and gestured him to tell me what he wanted, but no response came. I, then, asked him "what?". Nothing. He just stared at me blankly, motionless... I thought nothing really of it, i knew him, he sometimes could be weird, do this kinds of things to me, to make me curious of what does he want.Read full http://www.searchmyscience.com/2018/08/my-blood-brother-wants-to-sleep-with-me.html?m=1
Re: My Blood Brother Wants To Sleep With Me ! What Should I Do by SUPERPACK: 4:42pm On Aug 09, 2018
la click la defect.

5 Likes

Re: My Blood Brother Wants To Sleep With Me ! What Should I Do by Brunosamel(m): 4:45pm On Aug 09, 2018
boil a very hot water, put it in a bucket... call him baby am in the mood, come get what you are asking for and the pour the F**king hot on him.... That's all you need to do love!
Re: My Blood Brother Wants To Sleep With Me ! What Should I Do by donbachi(m): 6:03pm On Aug 09, 2018
Tell your parents
Re: My Blood Brother Wants To Sleep With Me ! What Should I Do by agbonkamen(f): 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2018
Awon stupid stories everywhere

6 Likes

Re: My Blood Brother Wants To Sleep With Me ! What Should I Do by boxer022(m): 6:45pm On Aug 09, 2018
Before you post anything here for others to read, it's better you go through it your self. This story is just useless as the heading is very different from the body. She said her brother wants to sleep with her but did not write where he made advances to her.
Re: My Blood Brother Wants To Sleep With Me ! What Should I Do by OneCorner: 7:00pm On Aug 09, 2018
SUPERPACK:
la click la defect.
Saraki jnr

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

“this Is Sodom And Gomorrah!” As Musical Group Engaged In Raunchy Dancing (PIX) / All Guys Are Womanisers / Help!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.