Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,010 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:21 PM

Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All (5654 Views)

Oshiomhole: I Am Smarter Than Bukola Saraki Politically / Saraki Is No Oba : 55 Senators Can Force The Doors Open, By Ugoji Egbujo / 'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All by LIFEisSIMPLE: 3:55am On Aug 10, 2018
aaronson:
He is smart but not as smart as Tinubu, Not even close. Throughout the whole political drama lately, Did you notice Tinubu hasn't said nothing yet? That's because he is plotting strategy.

Saraki is smart but doesn't have no trusted allies to work with.
What to you mean by he doesnt have Allies, he has been making power moves amoung the judiciary, executive and legislative. Was he using charm?
Re: Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All by persius555(m): 4:10am On Aug 10, 2018
Buhari and his cabals made Saraki look smarter.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All by orisa37: 5:51am On Aug 10, 2018
If a Father is Cunny, The Son that will bury him must be Cunnier.
Re: Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All by BlackPantherxXx: 6:38am On Aug 10, 2018
DaFlash:
Smarter than all flat-headed ipoops
Because he has suddenly become a god and Messiah to them. grin
Why do you think they are known as flat-heads?

Their god while still having Bukola as a first name grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All by AshiwajuFoward: 6:55am On Aug 10, 2018
Omo, I dont think I have seen yiebos hero-worship anyone as much as they are currently doing to Saraki (with the exception of maybe Nnmadi Cownu). Some are even begging him to just come and rule over them sef.
Odikwa Unbe-fvcking-lievable). Even Ilorin people never licked Alimi's arse this much. Like what the actual fvck?! shocked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All by olasaad(f): 7:08am On Aug 10, 2018
Afamed:
It depends on your definition of his smartness. In Yoruba land especially the zone, Saraki comes from they tagged people in his character as " Mesujamba"

So smartness is now Mesujamba

Re: Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All by modik(m): 7:17am On Aug 10, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
It took me a while to come to the conclusion, that Bukola saraki is the smartest Nigerian alive. If only he will use this God given wisdom for the good of Nigeria, then we have a gem on our hand. But if he chooses the dark route, then we would still find it hard to stop him, given that he has the ability to outwit us all.

Bukola Saraki is an acedemic case study that show cases political brilliance among the black race

You said it all.

This I the stark truth too difficult to ignore.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All by SocialJustice: 7:26am On Aug 10, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
It took me a while to come to the conclusion, that Bukola saraki is the smartest Nigerian alive. If only he will use this God given wisdom for the good of Nigeria, then we have a gem on our hand. But if he chooses the dark route, then we would still find it hard to stop him, given that he has the ability to outwit us all.

Bukola Saraki is an acedemic case study that show cases political brilliance among the black race
So you are just realising, you have not been paying enough attention to him. Saraki is probably the best political strategist in Nigeria.

I said it here that should he decide to run for President, he will win. He won't mind unifying with the opposition and having key members of his government from other parties.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All by LIFEisSIMPLE: 7:47am On Aug 10, 2018
SocialJustice:
So you are just realising, you have not been paying enough attention to him. Saraki is probably the best political strategist in Nigeria.

I said it here that should he decide to run for President, he will win. He won't mind unifying with the opposition and having key members of his government from other parties.

Good point. Same way ge used to control the senate

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All by BanevsJoker(m): 8:40am On Aug 10, 2018
360great:
He is smart , no doubt, but smarter than Nigerians I disagree. On the other hand he has proven he is smarter than tinubu.
Nigerians are stupid and ignorant. You want proof? Buhari is President in 2018. My point is, it doesn't take genius-level intellect to outsmart Nigerians politically. Saraki is just one of the few with above average intelligence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All by Efewestern: 8:42am On Aug 10, 2018
blujoi:
Saraki this.....saraki that......meanwhile who is he actually? A criminal like the rest of the politicians we have been afflicted with in Nigeria. Was it not this same man who was involved in running Societe Generale bank and wrecked the customers? Is it not this same dude and his family that has held Kwara state ransom, is there any reasonable development in that state to warrant all this deification? Or has the quality of life of the average Kwara indigene improved since his family have been in charge of the affairs of that state. When will we the masses in this country have sense......when exactly? So what makes you think that if he gets to be a president, he will do any better than what he's been doing in kwara state. This dude is very ruthless, ambitious and a snake, pure and simple. We truly deserve the kind of leaders we have.....until we grow some sense. Thats how Buhari was touted as the next best thing after God,but what do we have today, economy in shambles, directionless government filled with visionless old men who don't know the meaning of leadership!!

I feel ashamed sharing the same country with these dummies, I weep reading some comments here, like yes, we deserve the type of leaders we have.

Celebrating thieves just to spite your opponent? , when are we going to know that these useless politicians do not care about you and me, We have millions of people suffering just because of the actions and inactions of these thieves, we have millions dying just because of the actions and inactions of these same useless politicians, yet it's still the same average Nigerians that have been oppressed by these evil people, are the ones worshipping and celebrating them.

Saraki might be smarter than these dummies, but he is not smarter than right thinking Nigerians who wants the best for their fellow citizens, Unfortunately they are the minority.

The dummies are everywhere.

#Spit#

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All by 7lives: 9:36am On Aug 10, 2018
JusticeSeeker:
it is pathetic that we Nigerians celebrate criminals on and offline. Saraki has been bribing judges, and every public officer that has one thing or the other to reveal who he is. You think the sudden twist of his case at the cct was for naught? Saraki bought the dismissed DSS boss with his ill gotten wealth that sank deep into his head to the point he wasn't taking instructions from his principal (the president). Buhari is the only one Saraki is smarter than. Not me and many other Nigerians.

Smarter than who? if we are in the military regime, he will either be in jail or hiding in foreign land.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All by LIFEisSIMPLE: 9:48am On Aug 10, 2018
7lives:

Smarter than who? if we are in the military regime, he will either be in jail or hiding in foreign land.

Lol. PMB would be saying the same thing
Re: Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All by SolutionMee: 10:06am On Aug 10, 2018
Absolutely
Re: Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All by Bakrabas: 10:56am On Aug 10, 2018
He's smarter but not the smartest... He's just like a political player. Imagine when Wayne Rooney was reigning in EPL, likewise Louis Figo in Spain, it's a matter of time, no forever champion.
Re: Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All by teekay213(m): 12:13pm On Aug 10, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:

God bless you op.

I thought I was the only one thinking like this

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All by haveadream: 12:25pm On Aug 10, 2018
Sure Bukola is not the smartest in Nigeria but without doubt the smartest politician at the moment while the most gullible award goes to the Dullard Buhari and his dumb handlers.

LIFEisSIMPLE:

Re: Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All by Corrinthians(m): 12:31pm On Aug 10, 2018
Efewestern:

I feel ashamed sharing the same country with these dummies, I weep reading some comments here, like yes, we deserve the type of leaders we have.

Celebrating thieves just to spite your opponent? , when are we going to know that these useless politicians do not care about you and me, We have millions of people suffering just because of the actions and inactions of these thieves, we have millions dying just because of the actions and inactions of these same useless politicians, yet it's still the same average Nigerians that have been oppressed by these evil people, are the one worshipping and celebrating them.

Saraki might be smarter than these dummies, but he is not smarter than right thinking Nigerians who wants the best for their fellow citizens, Unfortunately they are the minority.

The dummies are everywhere.

#Spit#
Re: Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All by crimeboss: 1:36pm On Aug 10, 2018
tfatoy:
He his not smarter than tinubu, the cabal while trying to fight/suppress tinubu gave saraki the lee way to do wicked exploits, Everyone is now having a bite of the pie.

how many times has tinubu been on the federal stage?, if not this is his first time, Saraki is no doubt brilliant if i should use measures by FIFA rules when ranking world footballers, currently Saraki is now the highest ranking political strategist in Nigeria, tinubu is far below aregbesola going by the way buhari almost destroyed tinubu politically when buhari came to power immediately appointing his boys who were disgruntled with tinubu even till now.
Re: Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All by crimeboss: 1:45pm On Aug 10, 2018
JusticeSeeker:
it is pathetic that we Nigerians celebrate criminals on and offline. Saraki has been bribing judges, and every public officer that has one thing or the other to reveal who he is. You think the sudden twist of his case at the cct was for naught? Saraki bought the dismissed DSS boss with his ill gotten wealth that sank deep into his head to the point he wasn't taking instructions from his principal (the president). Buhari is the only one Saraki is smarter than. Not me and many other Nigerians.

Which of the bribery were u a witness to, being smart is how far u av used ur intelligence or smartness to be where he is today, he was train in the art of politics then refined and reinvigorate it, now we av a new Saraki well apart from his father.
Re: Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All by LIFEisSIMPLE: 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2018
teekay213:

God bless you op.

I thought I was the only one thinking like this
Lol. Sometimes i look at man and see intelligence written over his forehead
Re: Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All by Basic123: 2:24pm On Aug 10, 2018
360great:
He is smart , no doubt, but smarter than Nigerians I disagree. On the other hand he has proven he is smarter than tinubu.
how ?

let him start from scratch first like TINUBU by not leveraging on his father achievement and influence then form his own party not joining one ready made party to the other and grap federal power with it.
And try and be loyal to a party first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All by slimfit1(m): 11:44am On Jan 10, 2019
JusticeSeeker:

Saraki is smarter than the whole Kwara people put together.
Re: Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All by slimfit1(m): 11:45am On Jan 10, 2019
crimeboss:

Which of the bribery were u a witness to, being smart is how far u av used ur intelligence or smartness to be where he is today, he was train in the art of politics then refined and reinvigorate it, now we av a new Saraki well apart from his father.

He bought our justice system period.
Re: Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All by slimfit1(m): 11:43am On Jan 23, 2019
He is only smart in Kwara. The elected royal of Kwara state.
Re: Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All by Basic123: 12:12pm On Jan 23, 2019
Igbo people gather to discuss how their AFONJA slave master is smarter them all after he and Atiku bought them as slaves from nnamdi Kanu and made Peter obi the slave head.

we will know if he is truly smart after February 16 election and kwara state governorship election
Re: Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All by IvarTheBoneless: 6:53pm On Apr 02, 2019
SocialJustice:

I am sure you realize how dumb this statement was grin
Re: Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All by IvarTheBoneless: 6:56pm On Apr 02, 2019
xtravanganza:
Saraki is brilliant no doubt but politics is a marathon and not a sprint...
you'll only find the smartest come may 2019

Prophetic statement

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All by IvarTheBoneless: 7:01pm On Apr 02, 2019
SternProphet:
Saraki is smarter than 90% of youths on Nairaland that is for sure. He is definitely not smarter than 10% of other Nigerians. In fact he is a very ambitious dummy without patience and ability to hide motives.

The smartest person is he who can hide where he is going. Yes most Nairalanders don't understand this I know.

Anyway back to Saraki. Notice that Tambuwal, Kwakwanso, Lamido and Shekarau are not participating in his exploits or cheering him. I know this guys are busy working on delegates for the PDP National convention while Bukola is galivanting.

Why do you think Akpabio left PDP?

I am struggling to find out how all these shallow James Bond moves translate into votes. APC supporters are not budging. PDP supporters who matter are not city dwelling middle class with internet connection.
The Hollywood filn at the NASS was the most alarming for PDP. Nigerians mostly dis not care, no mobs stormed the assembly to defend the reps. The onky people condemning FG were all old PDP supporters.

Now we may discover revelations with PROOF that the entire thing was another charade. This may be attractive to some but it is not presidential in profile and it just does not generate votes.

We shall see anyway but I see this guy more as a shallow, cornered guy than a serious contender for leadership above his current pay grade

Wow. I need to read more political analysis from you. Great comment.
Re: Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All by SocialJustice: 9:15pm On Apr 02, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

I am sure you realize how dumb this statement was grin
Phuck you. I've had enough pointless online arguments for today.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Okorocha’s In-law, Uche Nwosu Wins In Court / Subsidy Hits N1.35tn In Four Months, NNPC To Deduct N672bn / Bayelsa Guber Election: Sylva Remains Our Candidate – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.