Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,057 members, 7,814,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Is Piggybank.ng Going Out Of Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Piggybank.ng Going Out Of Business (388 Views)

Savings In Insurance Bank or Piggybank Which One Is Advicesable? / Piggybank Or Cowrywise / How Safe Are Your Funds With Piggybank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Piggybank.ng Going Out Of Business by askifa1: 5:58pm On Aug 09, 2018

Piggybank.ng has proven to Nigerians that Fintech can be taken to a totally different level and that has been the practice of the Tech Startup.

It was introduced to me by a friend few months ago and I have taken it upon myself to be some sort of brand ambassador for the brand, because I have learnt that B2B works in business and that most Nigerians like me would only invest their money in some App or interface except a friend or close associate have enough words to pull them in.

Now, Piggbank.ng has kept my money safe for me, it has also made Emergency spending easier for me because I am sure I have some money hidden from my careless withdrawal and then it Safelock is super-amazing it just lets me know I can carry my money everywhere I go.

Well, if you are reading this now, then it is because I and a couple of friends have been having issues with the App since yesterday evening.

You may or may not have noticed it, but the App has been timed out for hours now, rather than getting logged in to my profile the Application has been sending me "503 Error!" message, which I am not very clear about.

I also proceeded to use their website and I also experienced a barred access to my profile too. The sad thing is no official statement has been made by the Start-up’s Managerial team to it users most of which are young willing Nigerians like me, who just want to manage how to spread out money.

In my opinion, if it was a system update, it is only right that piggybank.ng sends an official message to its users, before cutting them off their savings and if it was a downtime it is still important that users are kept in the loop of things as this is no way good for both parties.

For me, a repetition of such downtime makes it easier for people with trust issues to capitalize on this factor, blocking out all opinions to listen to the Piggybank.ng gospel when loyalists like me begin to make marketing campaign for the brand.

SOURCE >>> https://www.askifa.ng/is-piggybank-ng-going-out-of-business/

1 Like

Re: Is Piggybank.ng Going Out Of Business by mercifull(f): 6:25pm On Aug 09, 2018
I just logged in now without any hassles.And my savings still intact.

1 Like

Re: Is Piggybank.ng Going Out Of Business by obotubong: 3:30am On Aug 10, 2018
Am also logged in too and no issues with my savings

(1) (Reply)

An Emergency Business Idea Is Needed.. / Earn Money At The Comfort Of Your Home / Refinery Needed Urgently.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.