Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

H - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / H (448 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / I Want To Suck Sugarcane - Like I Am H@rny / Man Went For Vacation Thrice Leaving His Wife Behind Due To Her Failure To Pay H (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

H by nwachukwu9(m): 6:10pm On Aug 09, 2018
I
Re: H by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 09, 2018
First play with her name wearing a good smile on ur face e.g if she paulina, ...Paulina dah pretty popolino, poliponpon my fine cute girl (talk as if u knew her decades back)

- Look at ur smile, you look as sweet as you are in ur pic. I like ur make up and stature(even if she worwor pass baboon)
- To d eatery, pull out her chair, order for whatever una gree to chop.

...START CONVO...
- Which state are you from?.... Aah no wonder you're fine...people from... are usually very fine.
- What work do you do...nice keep d hardwork going..what a man can do a woman can do better
- You stay with ur parents? Are you the first child...yes..chai hope you're not wicked to ur siblings..first daughters dey harsh o. OR ...no I'm d last born...choi na you scatter family planning.. Those family planning sef are they effective?..(discuss along dat line to know her disposition about sex)
- ...Depending on where u met her..if she's from ur sch, talk abt sch..if it is street, talk street, if na market, talk market
Re: H by Goddyss(m): 6:25pm On Aug 09, 2018
Ask her how she was disvirgined? Also ask her whether you guys may go to a nearby hotel and bleep...

Thank me later..

1 Like

Re: H by donbachi(m): 6:44pm On Aug 09, 2018
Ask her if she has watched karishika,bora,isakaba and igodo....4rm dia oda gists go carry dia leg waka come.
Re: H by nwachukwu9(m): 6:59pm On Aug 09, 2018
Goddyss:
Ask her how she was disvirgined? Also ask her whether you guys may go to a nearby hotel and bleep...i have already told her that I would love to have good sex with her after our first date,she aggreed

Thank me later..
Re: H by onlinetomola(m): 6:59pm On Aug 09, 2018
Ask her if she watched the match between DSS and Senate 2 days ago and if she is willing to watch the 2nd Leg. Also tell her your own view about the match and ask about her's too. lipsrsealed
Re: H by mrjaydee(m): 7:02pm On Aug 09, 2018
Ask why did manutd not sign any player today pls.
Re: H by nwachukwu9(m): 7:05pm On Aug 09, 2018
Goddyss:
Ask her how she was disvirgined? Also ask her whether you guys may go to a nearby hotel and bleep...i told her that I have a surprise for you and she asked me what is the surprise and I told her that I would love to have good sex with her on our first date,she agreed and we have fixed a date tomorrow but the problem is that I don't know what to discuss with her because she have told me virtually everything I would like to ask on first date

Thank me later..
Re: H by kingxsamz(m): 7:05pm On Aug 09, 2018
nwachukwu9:
I meet this lady 7days ago we got talking and I asked her to be my girlfriend and she accepted immediately,every day we normally talk for 14 minutes on phone,now I have told her that I would take her out on a date tomorrow ,the problem is that I don't know what to be discussing with her currently as I have known almost everything about her and I don't want to cancel the date,please matured minds,suggest for me what to discuss to kill time,

How can you claim to know almost everything about her when you just met her 7days ago?
When you're in a relationship with a girl, you shouldn't plan or think about what to say to her or talk about, just go with the flow and conversation will come naturally. unless ur a very boring shy guy.
Re: H by nwachukwu9(m): 7:10pm On Aug 09, 2018
I
Re: H by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 09, 2018
kids
Re: H by Timekeeper: 7:37pm On Aug 09, 2018
nwachukwu9:
I told her that I have a surprise for her on our first date and she asked me what it was,i immediately told her that I would love to have good sex with her on our first date,to my greatest shock she accepted and said that would be great, now I don't know what to be discussing for 1hour as we normally talk everyday for like 14minutes,everything I want to ask her on our first date I already know,things like her likes,her ambition,

Hear what the spirit is telling the church

The girl dey for one kind evil group, they requested for a guy and that's why she agreed to date you.. She will be punish if she doesn't submit a guy for her ritual.. That's why she want sex on a first date. The day u have sex with her, u r a walking dead....

(1) (Reply)

Very Effective: You Ain't Gonna Lose Your Man If You Follow These 5 Steps / Woman Sues Her Husband To Court For Dumping Her To Sleep With His Aunt In Ibadan / Earth And Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.