Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,612 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

7-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Killed In Suspected Arson Attack In London. Pics - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 7-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Killed In Suspected Arson Attack In London. Pics (26670 Views)

520 Suspects Arrested In Lagos For Arson, Vandalism, Burgling / Police Link Oko Oloyun’s Death To Fraud, Arson In Lagos Office / Two Nigerian Bus Drivers Spotted Fighting On The Streets Of London(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Killed In Suspected Arson Attack In London. Pics by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 09, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Nice....
cheers! grin
Re: 7-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Killed In Suspected Arson Attack In London. Pics by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 09, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Niggerians will always look for the .ost fúcked up places to live... they are used to wahala
true talk!

1 Like

Re: 7-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Killed In Suspected Arson Attack In London. Pics by Bawizzo(m): 7:36pm On Aug 09, 2018
gypsey:
i am trying to say that i don't live in the ghettos. tongue
copied..u trynna say u live in a gated community like the Beverly hills where arsonist don carry out their sinister act, huh? Appreciate God, bruv.
Re: 7-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Killed In Suspected Arson Attack In London. Pics by Mariangeles(f): 7:36pm On Aug 09, 2018
gypsey:
No, i don't live in dem Areas full with Nigerians. tongue
See this one with his K-legged English...
Re: 7-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Killed In Suspected Arson Attack In London. Pics by Administration1: 7:36pm On Aug 09, 2018
no graphic phot no dismembered body parts
Re: 7-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Killed In Suspected Arson Attack In London. Pics by emeijeh(m): 7:38pm On Aug 09, 2018
gypsey:
you must be a psychic! grin i am smoking highgrade ganja at the moment.

Do away with it.
Weed kills

1 Like

Re: 7-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Killed In Suspected Arson Attack In London. Pics by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 09, 2018
Bawizzo:
copied..u trynna say u live in gated community like the Beverly hills where arsonist don carry out their sinister act, huh? Appreciate God, bruv.
well you could say that, i live near the beach in a country side and since i ve been living here i ve never come across A Nigerian or even a black person.

There you have it. tongue

1 Like

Re: 7-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Killed In Suspected Arson Attack In London. Pics by HypocriticalMod: 7:39pm On Aug 09, 2018
gypsey:
thank you! grin Anything else?,

Show us your gay face, the only way you will want me to look beautiful is if you are Gay, sorry to disappoint you tongue
No mind haters jare.. they frustrated and jealous of you living in a cool developed country. Most of them wish they can be in your shoes right now grin

2 Likes

Re: 7-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Killed In Suspected Arson Attack In London. Pics by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 09, 2018
emeijeh:

Do away with it.
Weed kills
naaa! ganja is good for the bones, Infact it's the best medicine for curing lack of sleep and loss of apetite. back pain and head aches, i drink ganja tea, eat ganja cake, eat ganja soup, smoke it too and deal it. Good innit?
Re: 7-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Killed In Suspected Arson Attack In London. Pics by emeijeh(m): 7:43pm On Aug 09, 2018
gypsey:
naaa! ganja is good for the bones, Infact it's the best medicine for curing lack of sleep and loss of apetite. i drink ganja tea, eat ganja cake, eat ganja soup, smoke it too and deal it. Good innit?

No
Re: 7-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Killed In Suspected Arson Attack In London. Pics by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 09, 2018
HypocriticalMod:

No mind haters jare.. they frustrated and jealous of you living in a cool developed country. Most of them wish they can be in your shoes right now grin
Insults never hurt me or get angry, the only time i get Angry is if you steal my wallet ( money) then i will show you what Dracula is made of. grin grin grin

Cheers! bro!
Re: 7-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Killed In Suspected Arson Attack In London. Pics by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
emeijeh:

No
Hey! i was born in Hackeeeneeey! i can't just lose that talk just like that. grin you know?.
Re: 7-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Killed In Suspected Arson Attack In London. Pics by otherway: 7:49pm On Aug 09, 2018
gypsey:
No, i don't live in dem Areas full with Nigerians. tongue

You are very stwpid for making this statement. And what is the problem with living in areas full of Nigerians? Foolish fellow like you.

1 Like

Re: 7-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Killed In Suspected Arson Attack In London. Pics by emeijeh(m): 7:50pm On Aug 09, 2018
gypsey:
Hey! i was born in Hackeeeneeey! i can't just lose that talk just like that. grin you know?.

I know.. .... . Soft pedal, gradually
Re: 7-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Killed In Suspected Arson Attack In London. Pics by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 09, 2018
Mariangeles:
See this one with his K-legged English...
oya teach me W-leg Engris! sad
Re: 7-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Killed In Suspected Arson Attack In London. Pics by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 09, 2018
emeijeh:

I know.. .... . Soft pedal, gradually
i swear down!! grin true say!!
Re: 7-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Killed In Suspected Arson Attack In London. Pics by otherway: 7:51pm On Aug 09, 2018
gypsey:
Insults never hurt me or get angry, the only time i get Angry is if you steal my wallet ( money) then i will show you what Dracula is made of. grin grin grin

Cheers! bro!

You are a fake guy so go and die abeg.Genuine people don't stereotype but all I see is a guy suffering from low self esteem.

3 Likes

Re: 7-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Killed In Suspected Arson Attack In London. Pics by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 09, 2018
otherway:

You are very stwpid for making this statement. And what is the problem with living in areas full of Nigerians? Foolish fellow like you.
Thanks!! for the kind words i appreciate it, grin keep it comming!
Re: 7-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Killed In Suspected Arson Attack In London. Pics by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
otherway:

You are a fake guy so go and die abeg.Genuine people don't stereotype but all I see is a guy suffering from low self esteem.
Thank you! for the kind words, i appreciate it,, grin please don't stop!
Re: 7-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Killed In Suspected Arson Attack In London. Pics by otherway: 7:55pm On Aug 09, 2018
gypsey:
well you could say that, i live near the beach in a country side and since i ve been living here i ve never come across A Nigerian or even a black person.

There you have it. tongue

How does this change the fact that You can never be a real Briton even if you are born there. Remember that question."where are you originally from" you will never be able to escape that question as long as you are not white so wake up from your delusion.

I'm not hating on you but just keeping it real.

1 Like

Re: 7-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Killed In Suspected Arson Attack In London. Pics by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 09, 2018
otherway:

How does this change the fact that You can never be a real Briton even if you are born there. Remember that question."where are you originally from" you will never be able to escape that question as long as you are not white so wake up from your delusion.

I'm not hating on you but just keeping it real.
If you say so. grin
Re: 7-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Killed In Suspected Arson Attack In London. Pics by Phenmeson(m): 8:02pm On Aug 09, 2018
Babyforever:
So what are you trying to say undecided
Re: 7-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Killed In Suspected Arson Attack In London. Pics by Phenmeson(m): 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2018
gypsey:
If you say so. grin

Whether you live in Ghetto or not, such can happen anywhere. We all know that London is a bit dangerous for now.
Re: 7-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Killed In Suspected Arson Attack In London. Pics by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2018
Phenmeson:

Whether you live in Ghetto or not, such can happen anywhere. We all know that London is a bit dangerous for now.
yes, you May be right, but the chances of getting stabbed or shot by Another black youth is so slim if you live in a countryside were there are no black people.
Re: 7-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Killed In Suspected Arson Attack In London. Pics by Xbee007(m): 8:09pm On Aug 09, 2018
gypsey:
i am trying to say that i don't live in the ghettos. tongue
The errant ways some blacks are behaving in the West is embarrassing.
Re: 7-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Killed In Suspected Arson Attack In London. Pics by Phenmeson(m): 8:10pm On Aug 09, 2018
gypsey:
yes, you May be right, but the chances of getting stabbed or shot by Another black youth is so slim if you live in a countryside were there are no black people.

I accept that from you. I don't know why our blacks are killing fellow blacks just because of groups/postcode
Re: 7-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Killed In Suspected Arson Attack In London. Pics by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 09, 2018
Phenmeson:

I accept that from you. I don't know why our blacks are killing fellow blacks just because of groups/postcode
Now you see why we moved out of london to the countryside were there are no Man dem or get money crews. grin I am not losing my children to messed up black youths.
Re: 7-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Killed In Suspected Arson Attack In London. Pics by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 09, 2018
Xbee007:

The errant ways some blacks are behaving in the West is embarrassing.
It's scary! black youths killing themselves and their families, most of these youths are African descents. it's very sad.
Re: 7-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Killed In Suspected Arson Attack In London. Pics by Xbee007(m): 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2018
gypsey:
It's scary! black youths killing themselves and their families, most of these youths are African descents. it's very sad.
I watched a video where a black man shot another because of eye glass. He shot a man, took his glass and ran away.

Is it bad parenting or just gene? Since predominant black communities in the West, that aren't dysfunctional, are extremely rare.

This people are giving free oxygen to racists!
Re: 7-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Killed In Suspected Arson Attack In London. Pics by vastolord4(m): 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2018
RIP kid.. can't even imagine the pain
Re: 7-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Killed In Suspected Arson Attack In London. Pics by uuzba(m): 8:50pm On Aug 09, 2018
Xbee007:

I watched a video where a black man shot another because of eye glass. He shot a man, took his glass and ran away.

Is it bad parenting or just gene? Since predominant black communities in the West, that aren't dysfunctional, are extremely rare.

This people are giving free oxygen to racists!
All the black people in western countries are descendants of slaves. Read your history.
They continue to learn history in school, year after year. They learn that for the sake of their skin colour ALONE, white people used them as slaves. Did segregated them and remain racist to them.
Most black people cannot get over this and remain bitter. They deliberately refuse to cooperate with the whites, break all the laws our of pure bitterness.
Children always do 2x what they learnt from their parents.
So the cycle never ends.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Climbs Electric Pole In Lagos In A Bid To Commit Suicide. Photos / Woman Designs Her Niece With Razor Blade In Bayelsa (Disturbing Pics) / Police Arraign Dismissed Officers Over Murder Of 20-year Old (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.